Review The Last Film You Saw ~ Thread 3

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Mr. Bean's Holiday

Well what can I say .. although the jokes are pretty lame and some recycled out of the series, the movie did amuse me the whole time.

6/10 (I'm very generous here)

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I saw "Blades of Glory" last.

I thought it was pretty funny. Jon Heder was a lot funnier than I thought he would be in that movie. I love Will Ferrell and he did not disappoint. The only part I found a bit ridiculous was the chase scene at the end of the movie. Otherwise it was very entertaining and worth the movie bucks.

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Lucky Number Slevin

I watched it over the weekend and I wasn't expecting much from it, but I was so surprised by how good this film is, and thought it was absolutely fantastic. :eek:

It has an amazing cast, Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Josh Hartnett, Lucy Liu and Ben Kingsley. Everyone was fantastic in the movie, Lucy Liu was my particular favorite. The plot line itself did confuse me a little, but once I got the hang of what was going on, I was glued to the screen. I loved the twist at the end! :D

4. Missing

Missing Pathologist

"The Invisible"
    It was good but not what I had expected from the trailers. This was kinda of a love story type of show. Not mushy in any way, if thats what you're thinking.

5. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I just saw The Invisible as well. I was plesantly surprised I thought based on what I'd seen on IMDB that this was going to be a stupid sci/fi. However I loved the drama most of my friends aren't huge drama fans but they all enjoyed it as well. This was one of the rare movies were you feel for all the charatcers whereas in other movies you typically only care about the person who was killed or almost killed whereas in this movie I founs myself caring about all the charatcers.

As I said to a couple of friends at the end of the movie, I got a bonus in the movie because 'psycho killer chicks are my favorite type' :lol:

Overall it was a good movie and I had a good time wwith my friends.

6. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Spider-Man 3
    I loved this movie and i thought it was good, but Spider-Man is one of my favorite movies anyway!

Night At The Museum
    This movie was so funny, Dexter was great,

Alpha Dog
    This movie was sad, but it was good,

7. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

Severance - Another bloody office outing.

Oh my...never seen such a weird movie...We were laughing so badly....So full of black humor. :lol:
    If you want to see a weird and funny horror movie...watch it. :D

8. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Spiderman--Well I thought it was a good movie and enjoyed it. But then again I just discovered how good Spiderman is this week, as I had not seen any of the previous movies.

9. mitzi

mitzi Prime Suspect

Even though I've seen this movie loads of times before, I had to comment on it here, haven't seen it probably since I was like 9 or 10.

Look Who's Talking

I just sat there for the lenght of the movie with a stupid smile up on my face(Even though I've got my college summer exams tomorrow). Really a feel good movie!

10. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Blackbook (for the Dutch among us: Zwartboek). Second time I saw it.

It plays in WWII and its located right here in Holland. A girl from the resistance infiltrates with the Germans.. Amazing. One of the best movies made in a very long time!

Spoken in four different languages; Dutch, German, English and Hebrew

11. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Hot Fuzz

OMG!!!! this movie was so hilarious!!! it's from the same guys that did Shaun of the Dead. so you know it's gotta be funny!!!!! it is the funniest movie i saw so far this year!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!! :lol:

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

The Condemned - It had a lot of action in it, pretty good movie, considering that I only watched it because I'm a Steve Austin fan.

13. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

I saw Blades of Glory yesterday with my sister. We both thought it was really good. I laughed through so much of it, and so did most of the people in the theatre. I was a bit worried that I wasn't going to like it, and that the best bits might have been in the trailer, but it was better than I thought it was going to be. Jon Heder was really good in it too.

14. cathwillows

cathwillows CSI Level Three

I watched "I am Sam" again yesterday and I have to say I just love that film! I know it's not a new movie but I'll give a short summary.
    Sam (Sean Penn) lives alone with his 6/7 (i'm not quite sure) year-old daughter Lucy (Dakota Fanning). An unfortunate incident has the effect that the child welfare becomes aware of that fact and they want to take Lucy away from her father. Sam retains a lawyer, Rita Harrison (Michelle Pfeiffer) to help him get his daughter back. The rest of the movie tells this story.

First of all, Sean Penn does a great job.
    I'm sure it's one of the most difficult roles for an actor to play a disabled person and the way he plays it is completely believable.
    Dakota Fanning is amazing in this movie. Although she's so young she is a very good actress.
    Michelle Pfeiffer is great, as always. Her role isn't the biggest but she has some good moments.

I highly recommend this movie to all those who haven't seen it yet.

15. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I saw that movie at the cinema when it was released. Sean Penn was absolutely amazing in the movie. His portrayal of Sam was fantastic, truly Oscar worthy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.