Review The Last Film You Saw ~ Thread 3

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

It's not the worse film in the Nightmare on Elm Street series, it was just me being a huge fan of the original, I got ticked off seeing them stealing lines from other films in the series. It's supposed to be a remake of the original not of the 'whole' series if you understand what I'm getting at.

I'll probably end up renting it again just to see how much more stuff they screwed up, but I won't be buying this one.

2. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I saw a Canadian one this weekend: Gunless. It's a comedy western starring Paul Gross (who some Americans might or might not remember as the Mountie from a tv show called "Due South"). Anyway, it was a fun little movie and I quite enjoyed it. The only problem I had it with it was that Paul's teeth were so white it was sometimes distracting! :lol:

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:lol: You're distracted by white teeth too :p jk lol

I saw the preview for that, glad to see it's good. However since I live in the states, I'll probably have to wait awhile to see that. Did you notice that Dustin Milligan aka Corbett from the Ghostfacers episode of Supernatural is in it? :lol:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder if Dustin Milligan is related to Eric Milligan from Bones?

As for Nightmare On Elm Street, I really wanted to see it, but now I think I'll just wait for rental. It's a lot cheaper anyway. And I hate to waste close to eight bucks on a movie if it sucks. :lol:

5. BabaOReilly

Oh... I'm not sure who that is- Corbett I mean. Aside from the main 2 guys, I sort of am unfamiliar. I think I am one of the few people who didn't love the second Ghostfacers episode. (But I LOVED the first one). I'll have to go look him up on IMDB and see who he was. :)

6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Stole a few of my brothers recently to sit and watch..

The Hangover - I actually really liked it one of those films i didn't know if it would live up to the hype it had about it but i found it pretty funny.

Napolean Dynamite - Sat and watched this yesterday and am still unsure about it, I liked it but it was seriously weird and just strange tho its an easy film to put on and just chill out to as the storyline is nothing huge. Was quite funny tho in parts.

Pineapple Express - At first i wasn't that impressed but as the film went on i actually grew to like it and fell in love with James Franco's character which i thought was perfect.

Inglorious B*st*rds - I bought this to see what the hype was all about because I'd heard so much and i thoroughly enjoyed it. It takes the mic in a way that is totally perfect and in a tarintino style. I loved Brad Pitt, his accent made me giggle for a while but i found his character easily amusing and loved Eli Roth he is really good. And did not expect the ending as it did was one of those wow didnt expect that.

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Umm, Corbett was the intern that was gay that Ed had to go gay for :lol: I didn't particularly like the second one either, expect for a couple lines :lol: Here's a link

8. BabaOReilly

Yeah, he plays a cute but nerdy Mountie in the movie. He was good. :) The whole movie was pretty dorky though, so he fit right in. :lol:

9. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

The new thread is here, as we're about to hit 1,000 replies :) Bring it on with the current conversation if you feel like it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.