Heroes, A Baby and A Bride; CSI NY / NCIS crossover

come on get there already lol
Whao :lol: Can't update as quick as you can read. Can I? :confused: Yes I can :guffaw:Ok, bigger post to get there faster ;)

Stella and Jordan were trying to eat something in their cell. Even though the fruit was fresh and both women were starving, they found it hard to eat. Jordan was concerned for Stella’s condition.

“Stella, please eat at least an apple.” Jordan begged and offered her one.

“Why did she tell that guy I wasn’t ready?” Stella took the apple.

“I don’t know, Stell.” Jordan got up. “But as long as your not, they won’t harm us.” She took a bottle of water from the table.

“Figured out yet who the hell could be calling you Taylor?” Stella looked up. “Even though I got some sleep, I could hear you thinking.”

“Well one person came to mind, Stell.” Jordan lifted the bottle and gulped down a big sip. “I just can’t remember his name… It’s a Jason… no… James… John… Heck-” Jordan cursed. Jordan was about to give up when the door opened. When she took a look at the man standing in the door the visions became clear.

“James Cabot.” She spoke out loud.

“That’s right, Taylor.” Cabot aimed his gun at Jordan and smiled dirty. “It’s been a long time.” He grinned.

“Not long enough for me, Cabot.” Jordan countered. She memorized him as the soldier that Mac brought home from leave once.

“Don’t worry, Taylor. Single women aren’t my thing. Married women are more fun!” He lowered his gun a little and reached for Stella’s hair. “Remember Claire?” A memory of Claire was being stalked flashed through her head.

“You’re insane, Cabot!” Jordan shouted. He motioned for Jordan to move over to Stella.

“Shannon was a nice wife as well.” He went on. “Jethro should have married you after you dropped those two bastards. Now you’re useless to me.” He turned his head to Stella.

The old woman from before appeared in the room again and handed Jordan a syringe. Jordan shook her head. She was not about to give in.

“Take it, Taylor.” Cabot ordered. Cabot aimed his gun on her. Reluctantly Jordan took the syringe and the little old lady left. “I’m sure you remember how labour is increased.”

“Jordan… the baby…” Stella whispered. Cabot pushed Stella on the bed. Stella reached for her belly and stayed still.

“Not gonna happen, Cabot.” Jordan jumped at Cabot and tried to inject him.

They both fell on the floor and struggled for what seemed like minutes. When Jordan was finally on top of him, she inserted the needle. Cabot’s right hand reached for the gun and smacked Jordan on her left sleep. She instantly passed out. He got up and rubbed the spot where Jordan had injected him. He looked down at her and started kicking in on her. When he was done he aimed his gun on her. A gunshot followed…

“Jordan…!” Stella screamed as she wanted to tried o get up. Cabot held her back aiming the gun at her.

“We’re gonna try this again in a little while, Mrs. Taylor.” He stroked her face and stumbled out. Hearing him locking the door, Stella was left in tears.

***​

Back at the villa Mac and Gibbs were waiting for Danny to contact them with the whereabouts of Cabot. Both men were in the nursery instantly when the twins suddenly started crying really loud.

“Gibbs! Mac!” Abby ran up the stairs, followed by Adam. They both rushed in. “Danny’s online!” Abby breathed. Mac nodded.

“Take care of the twins, Abby!” Mac and Gibbs handed them over and headed downstairs. McGee got up from his laptop and let Mac take a seat. “What have you got, Danny?” Gibbs leaned in from behind Mac.

“According to his cell phone records he isn’t in the USA anymore.” Danny answered. “Lindsay checked his phone activities by satellite. He’s in Mexico all right.” Danny confirmed.

“Area code is 322-3.” Lindsay came up from behind.

“That’s in old Vallarta.” Mike Franks walked in to the villa.

“Anything from the interviews, Mike?” Gibbs looked up.

“Yeah, one of the waitresses was acting really nervous around me.” He smirked. “Name’s Carlitta Fuentes.” Mike read from his notepad. McGee at once typed in her name on the other laptop.

“Carlitta Fuentes, 26 years old, born in Vallarta, raised in Chicago, citizen of Vallarta. No criminal record.” McGee read the file. Gibbs looked frustrated. “But I got a local address, Boss.” Gibbs grabbed the note from McGee.

He headed upstairs, followed by Mac and Mike. He mentioned the address while checking his gun. Mac and Mike did the same. The men then ran down the stairs.

“Duck, you’re with us!” Ducky grabbed his gear. “No one leaves this villa till we’re back!” Gibbs warned. They then followed Mac and Mike. Half way in he car, Mike put his foot on the gas peddle while Gibbs closed the door.

Ten minutes later they arrived at the address McGee had given them and drew their guns. Mac and Gibbs positioned themselves next to the door while Mike banged on it for someone to open. When there was no movement he kicked the door in and all three searched the rooms.

“She must have tipped him of.” Mike said after he checked the temperature of half a cup of tea. It was still warm.

They then heard a sound coming from the basement. Mac signalled to Gibbs for him to follow. Gun drawn he both of them went down the stairs. Gibbs rolled his eyes when he saw a cat coming out of a small room. Mac opened he door and stopped in his tracks as he took in the scene in front of him.

“Oh God… Please no…” Mac pleaded.

***​

Patience my darlings :p I'm sure it'll work out fine in time.

Mac stared at the lifeless body lying on the cold floor. She was lying on her stomach, all bruised and blood dripping from her sleep and shoulder. When Gibbs wanted to walk in, Mac stopped him. Gibbs took one look at the body and rushed in…

“Jordan… Angel.” Gibbs begged and then checked to see if there was a pulse. “Angel… you gotta wake up.” Once more he softly begged her to wake up.

“Dear Lord…” Ducky entered the room. “Jethro, is she…” he kneeled down next to them.

“She’s got a pulse Duck, but she’s unconscious!” Ducky opened one of her eyes.

“Don’t move her, Jethro.” Ducky warned. “She might have a severe head trauma.”

“She’s been shot in her shoulder, Ducky.” Mike pointed out when he too was in the room. Ducky checked it out.

“It’s only a graze, Mike.” Ducky started to bandage the shoulder. Gibbs lifted up her arm a little so Ducky could work better. I’m more concerned about her brain. We don’t know how long she’s been out.”

“Aaaagghh” Jordan groaned as she slowly regained consciousness.

“Jordan baby…” Gibbs rested his palm on her cheek. “Can you hear me, Angel?” Her face went in distress. Slowly Jordan opened her eyes and tried to scan the blurry person in front of her.

“Jet… hro…?” Jordan tried to speak.

“Just hold still, Angel.” Ducky handed him a bandage and he gently held it against the strained brow.

“Aaaghh…” Jordan cried at his touch.

“I know it hurts, Angel. But we gotta stop the bleeding.” Gibbs’ heart ached at Jordan’s pain.

“Stell-” Jordan eyes searched the room.

“We’ll find her, Jordan.” Mac said from behind Gibbs.

“Tried… to protect her… Mac.” She sobbed when she tried to sit up. Mac nodded.

“You need to go to hospital first.” He said. Jordan shook her head in disagreement.
“No hospital…” Her eyes begged Gibbs. “We need… to find… Stella.” She tried to get up.

“Jordan-” Gibbs sighed at her stubbornness, and he caught her in time before her knees failed her. Gibbs gently put is arms under her legs and lifted her up.

“Please… no hospital, Jethro.” She cried and rested her head on his shoulder. Gibbs turned to Ducky who nodded his ok.

“I’m gonna take you home, Angel.” Gibbs whispered. Jordan nodded in agreement. Ducky followed Gibbs outside.

Mac and Mike scanned the room once more. Mac found the syringe that Jordan had used on Cabot. He picked it up and took it along. They then followed Gibbs, Ducky and Jordan back to the villa.

***​

When they had returned to the villa Gibbs took Jordan straight upstairs, so that Ducky could check her out properly. Someone softly knocked on their door and Gibbs excused himself. After a few seconds he got back. As Ducky had assured himself that Jordan had no concussion he left the couple to themselves. Gibbs had run a bath for Jordan, so she could relax. He carefully helped her undress and carried her to the bathroom.

“I’m not hurting you, Angel?” He asked when he was sponging her bruised face.

“Never Probie.” She smiled a little at him. He softly kissed her busted lip. Gibbs then got up and took care of her backside.

“I’m gonna kill that bastard.” He said softly as he tenderly sponged her back. He couldn’t believe how blue the bruises were. Jordan nodded, a tear fell from her eye.

“I know…” She sobbed. “But we need to find Stella alive first.” She reminded him.

“Mac found a syringe…” He carefully said. Mac told him when he stepped out of the bedroom. Jordan sighed and closed her eyes at the memory of the struggle. “Wanna tell me happened?” She was silent for a moment. Gibbs’ gaze was on her till she was ready.

“He wanted me to inject Stella to increase labour. When I had the syringe… I took my chance.” Gibbs didn’t interrupt her and kept sponging her. “He wants Stella… cause she’s married. He doesn’t want the baby. As soon as Stella gives birth he’ll kill the baby.” Gibbs stopped at that. Jordan embraced herself and cried softly. “We need to find them fast, Jethro.”

“We’ll find them, Angel. Just like we found you.” He grabbed a towel while Jordan stepped out of the bath. She looked at herself in the mirror, disgust by the reflection. Gibbs held out the towel and wrapped her in it. “It’ll heal, Angel.” He then carried her to the bedroom and laid her in bed. “Wait here.” He softly ordered. “I’ll get Mac.”

In the kitchen Gibbs found Mac and Ducky. Mac told him that Carlitta had shown up at the restaurant again and Gibbs informed them about what Jordan knew. Ducky was concerned with Jordan being agitated and desperate to find Stella. He reached for a glass, filled it with water and mixed it with some Somulin. Gibbs gave him a disapproval glare.

“I know what you think about drugging her, Jethro. But for the moment Jordan needs all the rest she can get.” Ducky advised.

“How long for it to work, Ducky?” Mac enquired.

“Well, with the mixture I made, probably less then an hour, Mac.” Ducky stated. Mac nodded.

I still have some questions for Jordan and I know she wants to be updated.” Mac knew his sister too well. “So we’ll inform her about the developments.” Mac suggested. “By the time we go and meet Mike, she should be out like a light.” Ducky nodded in agreement.

“I trust you to stay with her at all times, Duck.” Gibbs cautioned Ducky.

“I would not have it other way, Jethro.” The three men went upstairs and did as suggested.

Mac and Gibbs asked Jordan the questions they needed to be answered. Jordan had more and more trouble answering them and when she was finally sound asleep Mac and Gibbs left for the restaurant. Ducky took a book of a shelf and sat down next to Jordan as promised.

***​

Back in town Mike was observing the restaurant from the car. When Mac and Gibbs had arrived they joined him. Mike told them that Carlitta never had left the restaurant. At least not from the staff entrance. They waited for about half an hour when Mike broke the silence again.

“How is she, Probie?” Mike calmly enquired.

“Asleep Mike.” Gibbs murmured.

“Ducky had to drug her, else she would have been right here.” Mac enlightened Mike.

“One crazy chick.” Mike snorted. “That’s Carlitta now.” He moved his head at the girl who stepped on a green scooter. Gibbs took some pictures of her.

“Let see where she leads us.” Mac said and Mike gave her a minor lead. Slowly the car followed the girl for about 15 minutes. She then took a left turn disappearing in a small alley.

“Damn!!” Mike hit the steering wheel. Gibbs and Mac rushed out of the car and ran down the alley and tried to follow her by foot, yet through the crowd the girl was no where to be seen.

Both men kept on searching. Suddenly Mac noticed the scooter. He signalled Gibbs to come over. After Gibbs and Mac had joined again they waited for the girl to come back.

“Capture that, Jethro.” Mac said as he saw Carlitta stepping out of a house, saying goodbye to a little old lady. Gibbs snapped a few shots before the girl stepped on her scooter again and disappeared in another direction.

When the old lady had stepped back in to the house Mac and Gibbs approached a window of the place and tried to get a glimpse of the activities in the house. Coming up empty they returned to the car where Mike was waiting for them.

“So?” Mike opened the door of the car for them to get in.

“So… we head back to the house and see if these caps bring us anything.” He waved his camera. “You keep watching that little house on the end of that alley, Mike.” Gibbs snapped.

“Gonna need a lot of coffee.” Mike breathed out. Gibbs rolled his eyes and handed him some pesos.

***​

At the villa Adam and McGee had started dinner while Abby changed and fed the twins. When she was done she checked upon Jordan too. Ducky suggested that it might be a good idea for Jordan to see the twins when she would wake up. So together with the twins the two of them stayed with Jordan. Twenty minutes later Jordan woke up to the sounds that Ryan and Kenzy were making.

“You brought back-up, dr. Mallard.” She sounded a little irritated as she faced Ducky. He blushed instantly that she caught on to him.

“I am terribly sorry, my dear.” Ducky sincerely apologized. He tried to get a smile out of Jordan and held Kenzy out. Jordan took over her daughter.

“Hey Kenzy, mummy missed you.” She held Kenzy in the air. Abby sat next on the bed with her holding Ryan.

“They were both cranky all of a sudden, like they knew something had happened to you.” Abby studied Jordan’s face. Jordan turned away.

“Which is absolutely normal, Abigail.” Ducky noticed Jordan’s body language. “The twins never have been away from their mother since they were born.” Abby smiled sadly at the thought of Jordan being abducted.

“Any word from Jethro or Mac?” Jordan nestled back in to a pillow and settled Kenzy against her belly.

“Not yet, Jordan.” Abby handed her Ryan. “But I’m sure they’ll find out something.”

“You can develop this something.” Gibbs said from the door. He walked in and handed Abby the camera. “We need them ASAP, Abbs.” Abby took the camera.

“Give me twenty minutes, Mac.” She said as she passed Mac on her way out. Mac gave her a small but grateful smile.

“You three are unbelievable.” Jordan reprimanded the men. “You didn’t exactly have to drug me, you know.”

“Wasn’t my idea.” Gibbs climbed on the bed with her. Jordan looked at Ducky, who was scratching the back of his head.

“Well, I’m gonna leave you to it. I think Abby could use some caffeine to work faster.” Ducky left the bedroom as well.

“So what did you find out?” Jordan handed Ryan over to Gibbs. Mac walked over to the window.

“Not exactly much. We followed Carlitta and lost her.” Jordan drew a disappointed face.

“But we found her again in the company of a little old Mexican woman.” Mac said and turned.

“Little old Mexican woman?” Jordan’s mind drifted back. “What did she look like?”

“We took pictures, why?” Mac demanded. Jordan was picturing the woman. “C’mon Jordan!” Mac snapped.

“There was this old little lady… she brought us food and erm… that damn syringe.” Jordan cried.

“Stella is in trouble out there.” Mac yelled desperate.

“As if I don’t know that! I don’t have to be reminded!” Jordan was in all kinds of state at this moment.

“Damn it, Jordan. You should have told us when we questioned you before!”

“Well excuse me Mac, but I might have if you geniuses didn’t drug me.” Jordan shouted back.

“Hey!” Gibbs broke the bickering off. “Break it up! This isn’t helping Stella.” Jordan got up and took the twins to the nursery.

“God Jethro… We could have moved in if she had told us.” Mac snorted and put his hands in his pockets.

“And what if this wasn’t the same woman?” Gibbs got up from the bed. “We’d be in a Mexican jail cell for harassment. Think Mac.” Gibbs reasoned. “I know we need to get Stella back ASAP, but we did drug Jordan. This isn’t her fault.”

“Maybe you’re right, but I’m losing it here, Jethro.” Mac rationalized.

“If it is the same woman, at least Jordan can identify her. We can move on from there.” Mac nodded.

“I’ll go and see if Abby has any results yet.” The two men left the bedroom.

“I’ll go see if Jordan’s ok.” They split up. Mac went downstairs and Gibbs went to the nursery hoping that Jordan had calmed down.

***​

Ten minutes later Jordan had calmed down and was singing the twins back to sleep. When Gibbs noticed Mac standing in the door frame with the pictures he decided to give the siblings some privacy. Mac waited till Jordan was done, then he made himself noticeable.

“Those are the pictures?” Jordan asked and reached out for them. Mac nodded.
“Yeah, Abby just finished them up.” He handed them to her. Jordan sat down and took a close look at the pictures Gibbs took.

“It’s her. I’m sorry for delaying the search, Mac.” Mac reached her a hand and helped her up.

“I’m sorry that we drugged you.” Jordan gave him a tiny smile.

“No time to be sorry, Mac. Get moving instead. You need to find your wife.” Jordan gave him a hug.

“Mike called.” Gibbs said from the doorway. “Carlitta is back at the house.”

“Let’s get going.” Mac told while he checked his gun. He then holstered it and went downstairs.

“What are you waiting for, Angel?” Gibbs asked when Jordan didn’t move. Instead she looked at the twins. “I know you want to be there, Jordan.” He walked up to her and gave her a soft kiss.

“Don’t worry, Jordan.” Adam assured her. “We’ll watch them.” He held Abby real close. Jordan looked up from Gibbs to Adam.

“Authorities have been notified, Gibbs.” Adam handed him a warrant for Cabot’s arrest.

How did you manage that, Ross?” Gibbs was astound.

“Pulled a few strings.” Adam answered shyly and smiled at Abby.

“He’s a keeper, Abbs.” Abby got a bright smile. “So what do you say, Angel? Wanna catch a bad guy?” Gibbs handed her a gun belt. She took the belt.

“Let’s find Stella!” She said confidently and put it over her grazed shoulder. “Come on Ducky!” Jordan shouted half way down the stairs. Yet Ducky was already waiting in the car with Mac.

“Find her and bring her home!” Abby called after Gibbs and Jordan. This time they were going to find her and bring her home where she belonged.

Not long after they had left the house, Mac, Gibbs and Jordan met up with Mike. Ducky as medical back up in case needed, was about to stay in the car.

“You sure you want to take this little lady?” Mike joked at Gibbs.

“Her case, her lead.” Gibbs reminded Mike of the rules.

“But not without Kevlar.” Ducky handed them over. “I’d like the bride to be alive when I give her away, Jethro.”

“You heard the doctor, Angel.” Gibbs grinned and Jordan put on the Kevlar.

“And I would like to have groom. So wear it, Jethro.” Jordan handed one over to Gibbs himself.

When they were ready, Jordan gave Mac the lead. He motioned for them to keep a low profile. Gibbs checked the window and saw Carlitta handing over a syringe to the old lady. He signed Jordan what he just witnessed and she told Mac. There was no time to lose now. Mike and Jordan headed to the back door while Mac and Gibbs covered the front.

Mac kicked the door open and the four of them entered the house. Carlitta tried to escape through the back door.

“Make my day, sweet cheeks.” Carlitta faced Jordan’s gun as she opened the door.

Mike went after the old lady. He had no trouble with her as she surrendered without any resistance.

Mac and Gibbs went up the stairs where they heard Stella scream. Mac didn’t hesitate and kicked in the bedroom door just to witness how Cabot gave her a next shot to increase the labour.

“Maaaccc!” She called for him. Cabot took aim for Mac.

He had just time enough to duck away and to shoot Cabot in his left leg. Gibbs was not far behind Mac. It took him one shot to take Cabot out.

“Maaaccc! Help me!” Stella shouted from the bed. Mac got up and rushed to Stella.

Gibbs checked if Cabot was still alive, yet his aim was too good. When he saw Stella in distress, he ran out back to the car to get Ducky.

***​

“Oh God… Help me Mac!” Stella shouted as another contraction came along. Mac was with her in no time.

“Stella… baby” He kissed her sweated head. “How many shots did he give you?” Stella had the hardest time remembering. “Think Gorgeous, this is important.” Mac encouraged her.

“Ehm… about… three…” Stella moaned in pain. “Mac… I need to push…” Mac looked around figuring out the best way to help Stella when Ducky arrived.

“Oh dear!” Ducky hurried towards the bed when he saw Stella in pain. He placed his bag next to the bed and started examining her at once.

“He gave her about three shots, Ducky!” Mac informed him. “She wants to push.”

“Yes, this little one wants to come out fast.” Ducky stated. “Stella, I need you to concentrate on your breathing.” Ducky searched for his stethoscope and listened to the baby’s heartbeat. He then checked how far Stella was dilated.

“Mac, I don’t know… pfff… how far the baby has turned.” Stella panicked. “Aaagghhh…” She groaned as Ducky checked out the baby’s the baby’s position.

“Stella, don’t you worry. I can see the crown.” Ducky soothed her. “Everything will be fine.”

“Mac… Jordan… she’s dead!” Stella cried. Then she felt another contraction. “Aaaghhhh God… Make this baby come out!”

“I’m alive, Stell.” Jordan ran in with a wet cloth. Stella was shocked to see Jordan all bruised up. “Now you need to concentrate on this baby, so please.” She then gave the cloth to Mac and left the room to wait outside with Gibbs.

“You heard her. And you heard Ducky. Now focus on the baby, Gorgeous.” Mac sponged her head with the wet cloth.

“All right, Stella.” Ducky looked up. “The baby’s in a good position. I want you to push now.” Stella nodded and together with Mac she gave a big push.

“That’s it, my dear.” Ducky said proudly. “Now I want you to wait with your next push till I tell you so.”

“Just… don’t let me… wait too long… Ducky.” Stella managed the say between puffs. Mac grinned smugly and softly kissed the top of her head. After what seemed minutes Ducky finally told Stella to push.

“Aaaaghhh…” She cried as she gave the last push. Then they heard the baby cry. Tired, but happy that it was over she beamed at Mac.

“You did it, Gorgeous.” Mac kissed her proudly. “We have a baby.”

“Yes, you certainly do. It’s a beautiful baby boy.” Ducky gently laid the baby on her stomach.

“He’s gorgeous, Stell.” Mac kissed his sweated wife. Stella cried as she felt the baby on her skin.

“Mac, would you like the honour of cutting the umbilical cord?” Ducky handed him the scissors. Mac smirked at Stella as he took the scissors and cut the cord.

A soft knock on the door made the proud parents look up. Jordan walked in with a fresh blanket and handed it to Ducky. He wrapped the little boy in the blanket and handed him over to Stella.

“Ambulance is on its way.” She notified the new parents and beamed at the little newborn.

“It’s a boy!” Mac told her. Jordan smirked at the announcement and congratulated them. She was about to return to Gibbs when Stella stopped her.

“Jordan, would you do me a favour?” Stella asked while she admired her son.

“Name it.” Jordan grinned at the view.

“Could you stop at the villa? There’s a little wrapped box on the sideboard in our bedroom. I want to know if Jethro was right.” She grinned.

“Consider it done, Sis.” Jordan smirked at the memory of Gibbs’ prediction of the baby’s gender. “Meet you at the hospital.”

Fifteen minutes later the ambulance arrived and took Stella, Mac and the baby to the hospital. Ducky joined them in the front of the ambulance. Mike, Gibbs and Jordan cleared everything with the local authorities and returned to the villa.

***​

Back