Heroes, A Baby and A Bride; CSI NY / NCIS crossover

While Stella danced with Gibbs, Mac handed out another round of drinks to Danny and Tony. Lindsay and Ziva were playing with Madison when the little girl gurgled a ‘da’. Danny immediately set down his beer and picked Madison up.

“Did you say ‘da’?” He cooed his daughter. “Can you say da-da?”

“Danny, I think it’s way too early for her to call you da-da.” Mac smirked at Danny’s eagerness. Danny lifted his nose.

“I think Mac is right.” Lindsay agreed with Mac. “Give it a few months, Danny.”

“I’ll bet ya that she says da-da before she turns one.” Danny took Madison’s little hand and tipped Tony’s nose. Tony mimed ‘da-da’ to Madison. The little girl gurgled at his grimace.

“Hand her over to me.” Tony held out his arms. Danny gave Madison to Tony.

“You are really in to babies these days.” McGee smirked at Tony holding Madison.

“Just as long as they don’t cry all the time.” Tony clapped her on her little bum. “Can you say Tony?” He made a face again. Madison grabbed his nose in stead.

“You’d better get used to it, DiNozzo.” Flack pointed out as Abby arrived with Kenzy on her arm. Jack had an arm around Abby while he carried Ryan on his other.

“Don’t worry Tony.” Ziva got up and stroke his arm. “Jordan gave me some tips with Kenzy.” He handed Madison over to Ziva.

Flack noticed Stella nodding at him. He gave her a little nod back and clapped Tony on his chest. Danny got a chair and placed it in the middle of the room. Abby handed Kenzy over to Lindsay before she went over to Gibbs and Stella. Flack and Tony moved over to Jordan and Ducky. When the music stopped they lifted Jordan up.

“Guys, what are you doing?” Jordan laughed nervously while she hung in the air.

“Time for some goofing around.” Tony grinned as they put her on the chair. Meanwhile Abby blindfolded Gibbs.

“Don’t you dare and move, Gibbs.” Flack called her with her new name and pointed his index finger at her.

“Like I have a choice.” Jordan whined as she saw Abby blindfolding Gibbs. She couldn’t believe that he played along. Stella and Abby led Gibbs to Jordan.

“Now remember, Jethro.” Stella said. “No hands, only your teeth.” She pronounced the last word facing Jordan. Jordan rolled her eyes at Stella while Flack and Tony held her in position.

Adam changed the music to a song from Beyonce and then Gibbs disappeared under the wedding gown. The crowd started to put their hands together to the music. Jordan chuckled as she felt Gibbs’ tongue and him dropping little kisses as he worked his way up. When he reached his destination his teeth touched her flesh causing her to waggle. She held on to Flack and Tony so she wouldn’t fall off the chair. Mike whistled through over the music.

It took Gibbs two minutes to appear from under the down with the garter in his mouth. The crowd applauded at his achievement. Gibbs took off the blindfold and lifted Jordan off the chair. She took the garter out of his mouth and kissed him gently. When she was on the floor again Gibb s catapulted the garter in the air, to be caught by Adam, who turned a little red.

“I can’t believe you went for that, Probie.” She whispered before he claimed her lips again.

“Can you two save that for later?” Mac interrupted and broke the couple up. “I’d like to have a dance with this lady.” Gibbs took Jordan’s hand and handed her over to Mac as a new song started.

“It took you long enough but you finally did it.” Mac said as they danced.
“We both did it.” Jordan nodded over at Stella.

“It took you long enough as well to know that she’s the right person for you.” Mac smirked at her comment and continued the dance with his sister.

Later that evening Adam and Abby had left the party with Ryan and Kenzy and Logan. Danny and Lindsay had taken Madison back to the hotel, together with Tony and Ziva. McGee and Don were hanging at the bar with Jack and Ducky. Gibbs and Jordan had disappeared to the boat and Mac and Stella were dancing to the last song.

“You are a wonderful person, Stella Taylor.” He grinned at his wife.

“You ain’t half that bad yourself, Detective Taylor.” She softly kissed him on his lips. “What do you say if we took this party upstairs?” Mac gawked at Stella’s suggestion.

“You sure?” He didn’t want to rush her.

“There’s lots of ways to have fun so soon after Logan.” Stella wiggled her brows and led Mac upstairs, passing the men at the bar.

“I think we should call it a night as well.” Ducky said as he winked at Stella passing by. Don finished his beer.

“Yup.” He said a little drunk. “We got an early flight to catch tomorrow.” He patted McGee on his shoulder. “Ready to go, Tim?” McGee got up from his stool.

“I’m heading for the cantina.” Mike piped up. “Wanna join me, Jack?” He watched the light go on inside the boat.

“Nah…” Jack thanked him, “I’m joining Ducky and the boys.” He got in to the taxi that Flack had hailed while Mike started walking to the cantina down at the beach.

***​

Inside the boat Gibbs was leaving a rain of kisses on Jordan’s shoulders. He then worked his way up to her neck and turned her to face him. His hand went to the back of her head and he removed the hair band, making her hair fall over her shoulders.

“I love you, Mrs. Gibbs.” Jordan ginned at his tender expression and unbuttoned his shirt and removed it from his body.

“As it happens, Mr. Gibbs, I love you as much.” She kissed his bare chest. His hands went to her back and he unzipped the dress. It fell on the floor, showing Jordan in her new lingerie. “Like what you see?” She asked seductively.

“God Angel, you look amazing…” Gibbs pulled at the laces of her camisole.

Jordan opened his belt and stripped his trousers down. Her hands roamed softly up to his hips. Gibbs pulled her in and felt her soft skin on his chest. His tongue sought entrance through her lips. Jordan opened them for him. Hands tenderly travelled over their bodies, lingerie fell on the floor and with touching each other at the most intimate places they prepared themselves for their first time as married couple.

“I can’t hold up any longer, Angel.” Gibbs whispered after they parted for air.
She grinned at the fact that Gibbs was ready. She swiftly jumped up on him and wrapped her legs around his hips. Gibbs gently pulled her in and carried her to the bed. He softly laid her down and covered her body with his. He then made the first of loving moves to come that night.

***​

Next morning Stella had gotten up early to pack. Mac fed and changed Logan, while Adam and Abby took care of the twins. When they were all set, Jordan and Gibbs walked up to the villa. They both took one of the twins.

“I’m gonna miss them.” Jordan kissed Ryan on his forehead. Gibbs softly rubbed her back.

“It’s only for a few days, Angel.” Jordan nodded and stroked Kenzy’s little face. She then handed her back to Abby.

“We’ll take good care of them.” Abby took Kenzy. “We’ll see you back in Washington, Boss-man.” Abby gave Gibbs a peck before she and Adam left. He then turned to Mac.

“You have a safe trip home with that boat.” Mac shook his hand and hugged his new brother-in-law. “And call us when you’re in Washington.” He moved over to Jordan who was holding Logan.

“You take good care of these two.” Jordan kissed the top of Logan’s head before she handed him back to Stella.” Mac nodded.

“Don’t worry, Jordan.” Stella grinned. “We’re in good hands with Mac.” Jordan knew they were. She kissed Stella goodbye and handed Logan back. Gibbs kissed his new sister goodbye. Mac handed Jordan a little note.

“Don’t read it till we’re gone.” He wiped a strain of hair out of Jordan’s face. He then stared at his watch. “Time to meet the rest of the gang at the airport.”

“You take care.” She said as she pulled him in to a tight hug. “We’ll be in touch.” Mac patted her on her back.

“You’d better be.” He warned. He then let go of her and walked over to Stella and Logan. He laid a hand around her waist and led them to the door.

Gibbs and Jordan followed Mac and Stella outside where Mike, Adam and Abby were already waiting. Gibbs pulled Jordan into his chest when they waved them goodbye. When they were out of side, they turned and entered the villa.

“Ready to pack, Angel?” Gibbs asked his new bride. Jordan shook her head.

“Packing was done for us.” Jordan grinned when she saw their luggage. “When do you want to leave?” She wiggled her eyes. Gibbs pulled her in again.

“I think we’ve got about an hour to kill.” He picked her up and carried her up to the bathroom and undressed her. He then carried her to the shower and they ‘freshened’ up.

***​

“You ok?” Gibbs asked as he came up on deck. He handed Jordan over a beer.

“I’m fine as long as I’m with you.” She laid back in to his chest. He kissed the top of her head. She then turned around.

“You know how lucky I am?” She beamed at him. Gibbs pulled her in.

“Tell me how lucky.” Jordan sat on his lap.

“Sorry… can’t tell you…” She teased. Gibbs drew a face. “But I can show you…” She squinted her eyes and kissed him with great affection. The boat suddenly made an unexpected move causing Gibbs to fall on top of Jordan.

“Always on top of things, aren’t you?” Jordan laughed at their position. Gibbs smirked.

“Don’t you forget about that, Mrs. Gibbs.” He gently kissed her lips. “That sounds so good, Angel.” Jordan returned the kiss.

“There’s lots where that came from.” She sassed him. Gibbs greedily claimed her mouth again. “You sure this boat is heading in the right direction?” She asked. He grinned at her.

“Whatever way it leads us should be ok.” Gibbs said. “But right now I’d say it’s taking us home.” He tied up the wheeling steer with a rope.

“Home sounds good, Probie.” She said before her lips found hiss. “I love you, Jethro.” He then looked up on her and stroke a piece of hair out of her face..

“And I love you, Mrs. Gibbs. Now let’s sail home.” He then gently claimed her mouth while the note from Mac opened itself.

You have found happiness in each other
Accompanied by children and a special Love
Now that you are officially connected
God will watch you from above.

Mac
xxx

The End

Tank you for all your reviews. You've been lovely :)

Jools I loved this story!:thumbsup: Sorry that I didn't write nothing during the chapters. :( I was just sooooooo slow of my reading! :lol: but but i finally made myself to the end! :hugegrin:

I'd love to read more stories of Mac and Gibbs! ;) After all they are my favourite characters in CSI:NY and NCIS! :cool:

Back