Heroes, A Baby and A Bride; CSI NY / NCIS crossover

MarineGirl#1

CSI Level Three
Heroes, A Baby and A Bride

The story continues.

Stella is now 8 months pregnant.
Gibbs and Jordan have twins, Ryan and Kenzy, who are 2 months old.
And oh yes, Lindsay and Danny are in this one too with their 7 month old daughter Madison.

Again, I don’t own any of the original characters.
I just love to play around with them and return them to their rightful owners sometime.

***​

Washington DC

“Hurry up, Gibbs!” Abby yelled from down the stairs. “We’re gonna miss this flight!”

Abby Sciuto and Jordan D’Angelo were waiting in the kitchen for their boss and Jordan’s fiancé, Leroy Jethro Gibbs. They were about to drive to the airport. Jordan laughed at Abby’s impatience. Abby walked over to Gibbs and Jordan’s twins when they made amused little sounds.

“This is one flight I’m not about to miss, Abbs.” Gibbs headed down the stairs and enveloped Jordan from the back. “I’ve waited long enough for this one to fit in that wedding dress.”

“Watch it, Probie! It took you two months to finish the boat; I had my figure back in 1,5.” Jordan sniggered. “But I still don’t get it why you want to get married in New York, Jethro.”

“Angel, you’re family is in New York.” Gibbs pulled her in to steal a kiss and succeeded. “And Stella is not allowed to fly.” He fibbed. Gibbs demanded her lips again for a long deep kiss.

Abby covered the twin’s eyes. “Minors in the room.” She quipped. Gibbs looked up. “Nanny Abby at your service.” Abby grinned wearing her little cape, and saluted Gibbs with her left hand.

“Don’t make me get my chainsaw for that hand, Abbs.” He remarked and let go of Jordan. Abby quickly pulled her sleeve over her hand. Gibbs carried their suitcases to the sedan. Jordan hit his bum as he passed.

“What about Tony, Ziva, Tim and Ducky?” Jordan wondered. “They’re our family as well.” She pointed out.

"Some ones gotta keep this agency running, even if it is DiNozzo.” Abby rolled her eyes and grinned.

“Ok. Oh Abbs, while we’re in New York, you don’t have to babysit the twins all the time.” Jordan sat Kenzy down in the baby carrier. “I’m sure you can find better entertainment than 2 month olds.” She winked an eye.

“Oh, I’m sure Adam doesn’t mind babysitting the twins with me.” She grinned while she sat Ryan down as well.

“Over my dead body.” Gibbs softly murmured as he grabbed the twin stroller and went outside again.

“What ever you say, Probie. But can we get married first?” Jordan brightly smiled.

With everything packed the three of them left for the airport, where they were greeted by Tony and Ziva. Tony and Gibbs got the luggage out of the car and Gibbs tossed Ziva his car keys.

“Make sure DiNozzo stays out of trouble, Ziva.” Gibbs motioned at Tony who was struggling with the stroller.

“Don’t worry Gibbs.” Ziva helped Tony. “I’m sure he’s as afraid of my hand as he is of yours.” She grinned at Tony. Ziva lifted a brow. After checking in, they said their goodbyes and Gibbs, Jordan, Abby and the twins boarded.

During the flight Kenzy didn’t stop crying. Jordan got up and started walking around the plane to comfort her. Walking down the isle she bumped in to a man who let her pass. Jordan got a weird feeling at his smile. Feeling a bit uneasy she returned to her seat and tried to soothe Kenzy there.

“You ok?” Gibbs saw distress in her face and reached for her hand.

“I’m fine Jethro.” She smiled and held Gibbs’ hand. She chose to ignore her earlier discomfort.

***​

Last edited:
Wow, that was 2 months ago, wasn't it. I called Mac for an update. :)
He told me that Sheldon and Hawkes had their hands full in the lab when they'd gotten back.
Jess and Flack worked double shifts as well.
Danny, Lindsay, Abby, Adam and McGee had gotten a lot of evidence from the victims that led them to the killer.
Mac placed the arrest himself, but didn't go in to details with me.
Stella worked at the lab and did some matchmaking between Adam and Abby, till Kendall got the picture what was going on.

Just kidding :lol: It was a distraction to keep the story going on. But there will be crime in the sequel. ;)

New York City

Stella Taylor walked in to the New York Crime lab. On her way to see her husband Lindsay Messer ran in to her with little Madison on her arm.

“Hey Stell, are birth control pills deductible?” She asked while she joined Stella for Mac’s office.

“Only if they don’t work.” Stella joked. “Why?” Lindsay kept on walking while Stella stopped. “Hey wait a minute, Messer!” Stella yelled. She then waggled quickly to catch up with Lindsay. “You’re not kidding me right?”

“Nope.” Lindsay grinned not taking her gaze of Stella’s large belly. “Danny was really spooked.”

“Not planned?” Stella laughed. She pinched Madison’s little nose. “I’m sure Danny is happy about it He’ll be blurting it out before you know it.” She continued her walk to Mac’s office.

“We’ll see.” Lindsay mused. “Anyway, what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be at home?”

“She’s allowed to fill in for me while I pick up Jethro and Jordan from the airport.” Mac appeared from his office after he heard the women chat. “Hey Madison.” He took the little girl from Lindsay. “You’re gonna get company, sweetie.” Mac held Madison in the air making her giggled.

“Right, I nearly forgot.” Lindsay laughed at Madison. “Love to see the twins.”

“No twins, Montana!” Danny chirped in as he heard the word twins. Mac was confused. Stella grinned at Lindsay’s previous announcement.

“We’re two months pregnant again.” Lindsay enlightened Mac. He smirked at the announcement and hugged her.

“Congratulations, Linds. Danny.” He then shook Danny’s hand.

“Going somewhere, Boss?” Danny asked as Mac put his jacket on.

“Airport.” Stella reminded him.

“Right. Goofer and her wicked family. When’ was the wedding again?” Mac saw Danny’s brain working fast.

“Don’t you even think about it, Messer!” Mac warned him. “It took Jethro long enough to get Jordan this far. You’re not gonna scare her off. If you behave, you can join me to the airport.”

Lindsay, wanna keep me company while the guys are gone? ” Stella sat down at Mac’s desk.

“Erm, sure. Let me take Madison to the lab’s day care for a nap first.” Lindsay kissed Danny goodbye and left for the break room. Mac quickly pecked Stella on her forehead and the guys left for the airport.

***​

Danny and Mac waited twenty minutes before the plane landed. Once they were through the gate Jethro and the girls were greeted by them. Mac took over some of the luggage, while Danny took Ryan over from Jordan. Mac gave him the weirdest look.

“Hey kiddo, come to Uncle Danny.” He held the baby high.

“Erm... Danny...” Abby piped up. “There’s two of them.” She reminded him.

“Well yeah...” Danny touched Kenzy’s nose. “I know all about girls now. Time to learn about baby-boys.”

“Cling Cling… You hit the jackpot again?” Jordan grinned and congratulated him.

“You know D’Angelo… Not all of us have the luxury of having baby expresses.” Danny joked.

“Baby expresses? Please Danny, one baby express was enough, thank you.” Jordan quipped at the thought of another set of twins.

“Let’s get you married first before you put Jethro on hold again.” Mac teased. “What you say, Jethro?”

“Wedding first, football team next.” Gibbs grinned at Jordan who was looking around her back again. “Hey, you sure you ok?” Gibbs held her elbow.

Jordan checked once more. “I thought I saw something. Let’s get going.” Gibbs lay his hand on the small of her back and the two of them followed Mac, Danny and Abby.

***​

Stella and Lindsay were still in Mac’s office, where Stella was debriefing Lindsay the coming events. She was thrilled by the plan that Jethro and Stella had set up and agreed that she and Danny would play along.

“So we take Flack in for only one night?” Lindsay asked. Stella nodded.

“Here they come.” She motioned to Lindsay. Stella had lent her apartment to Flack after she and Mac had gotten married. Flack agreed to spend the night at the Messers so that Jethro and Jordan didn’t have to stay in a hotel.

“Hey Sis.” Stella squealed as the whole gang walked in to Mac’s office. Stella got a big hug from Jordan.

“Wow Stell, you look amazing.” Jordan felt her belly.

“Thanks, Jordan. Hey Jethro.” Stella greeted him and Gibbs leaned in for a big hug as well. “Now where are my angels?”

“See Messer, that’s how it’s done.” Abby handed over Kenzy to Stella. “Hi Stella.” She then turned to Lindsay. “I’m Abby and this is Kenzy.” The three of them cooed over Kenzy.

“You look familiar somehow.” Lindsay greeted the Goth. Danny felt awkward when the girls shook hands. “Nice to meet you.” Mac grinned at Danny’s reaction before he took Ryan from him..

“And this little fellow is Ryan, say hello to Lindsay.” Mac showed off his godson. Lindsay reached out her arms, but Mac held Ryan back. “According to Danny you’re having a boy of your own.” Lindsay giggled.

“Is that right, Messer?” She punched him on an arm. “We’ll see about that.”

“So, where are we shacking?” Jordan sat on Mac’s desk and picked up a pen, something she only did when she was nervous. Stella raised a brow.

“Flack agreed that you can stay at his place a.k.a. my former apartment.” She smiled. “With the twins it’s more comfortable than a hotel and you know your way around.”

“Ok, but before we go, I think Ryan needs a diaper change.” Mac lifted his nose as he held Ryan up.”

“Might as well change them both.” Jordan took the diaper bag before Mac handed Ryan over. Stella got up with Kenzy.

“I’ll help Jordan.” She grinned at Gibbs. “Need the practise.” Gibbs nodded at Stella and watched the girls leave.

***​

While Stella and Jordan were changing the babies Jordan was unusually quiet. Stella knew there was something nagging her. She stopped Jordan from changing Ryan.

“Jordan, I know something’s wrong. You’re way too tensed. So why don’t you spit it out?” She removed her hand from Jordan’s arm

“I don’t know, Stell. There was this guy on the flight...” Jordan threw the old diaper in the bin. “He just gave me the creeps.”

“He still does by your goose bumps. Go on.” Stella ordered her and continued changing Kenzy. Jordan told her about the flight and that she thought she saw him again at the airport, as if he following her. “Did you tell Jethro?”

“No.” Jordan sighed. “I didn’t want him to worry.”

“Still... Maybe you should have.” Stella advised.

“And what, let him make a scene in front of everyone? Besides, we’re here now.” Jordan lifted up Ryan. “That strange man is gone now, right little guy?” The door was opened and showed Abby who heard that latter part.

“Hey Stella. Can I have a word?” Stella smiled while she lifted Kenzy up.

“I’m sure you two will manage without me.” Jordan grinned and left the ladies with Ryan. She then returned to Mac’s office.

“Where’s Abbs?” Gibbs asked when Jordan got back. She handed him Ryan.

“Probably making babysitting arrangements for tonight.” She grinned satisfied as Stella walked in with a bright smile.

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you Angel?” Gibbs snorted with a smirk.

“She’s a woman on a mission.” Jordan planted her finger on his lips. “And so am I tonight.” She whispered next to his ear.

“Ok, all set to go.” Stella informed Mac. “Abby’s got the address and will take a cab later on.”

“Ok, Danny and Lindsay agreed to watch the lab this afternoon. So I’m all yours.” He led her out of his office, followed by Gibbs, Jordan and the twins.

***​

L-O-V-E Melly :lol:

Back in the lab Abby studied Adam and Kendall. She felt a little unsure how to approach Adam and didn’t notice Flack standing behind her.

“Abby Sciuto!” Flack mentioned her name and surprised her from behind.

“Jeez Don.” Abby turned to a laughing Flack. “What’s so funny?”

“You.” Flack grinned. “You look like a jealous teenager.” He pulled one of her pigtails. “Doesn’t suit you, Abby.” She had a sad facial expression. “Why don’t you go over to Adam? There’s nothing going on with Kendall.” He assured her. Abby turned again and watched them.

“Yeah. Stella mentioned something alike. But apparently Adam likes her a lot.” She said shyly. Don took her hand.

“Come on. It’s not like you to be shy.” Flack pulled her in to the lab. “Hey Adam, look who I found.” Abby uncertainly smiled at Adam.

“Abby... It’s about time you showed yourself.” Adam greeted her. “We have missed you since your last visit.” He was rewarded with a bright smile.

“Kendall?” Flack crooked a finger at her. “Can you update me on those results from this morning?” Kendall nodded and followed Flack to the break room.

“So erm... how’ve you been?” Abby took another look at Kendall’s long legs as she left.

“Abby...” Adam grinned at her uncertainty. “Abby!” Adam got her attention back. “Kendall and I are just working colleagues.” He smirked. Abby turned back to Adam.

“Right.” She took his word. “So the whole lab missed me, or just you?” She grinned.

“Everyone missed you.” He pulled her in for a little kiss on her nose. “But I missed you the most.” He then was rewarded with a typical Abby hug.

“Do you have any plans for tonight?” Abby asked as she got her confidence back.

“I do now.” Adam smiled. “What do you have in mind?”

“Well nothing big. I promised Jordan and Gibbs that I would babysit the twins tonight.” She rambled. “But I brought this really oh so great movie. It’s about-”

“Breath Abby.” Adam laughed. “I’d love to watch that movie with you while looking after the twins.” Abby smiled. “All you had to do was ask. What time and where?” Adam grinned.

“Seven o’clock, Don’s apartment.” Abby squinted her eyes. Adam nodded. “Ok, gotta grab me a cabbie now. See you at seven.” She pecked his cheek.

“I’ll be there.” Adam promised and shook his head at this unbelievable girl as she left.

***​

In the late afternoon Gibbs had taken off his shirt and was lying on the bed with two freshly bathed twins while Jordan took a refreshing shower herself. He tickled the babies on their bare tummies and smiled at the little sounds they made. When Jordan entered the bedroom, she quickly got the camera to save the beautiful sight of her future husband and their children.

“Ever thought about a modelling career, Jethro?” She wiggled her brows as she took the pictures. Ryan’s little fingers were rapped around Gibbs’ index finger.

“Nope.” His gaze never left Ryan. “Besides you wouldn’t want that.” He took the kids in front of him and posed for the camera.

“Oh really? And why’s that?” Jordan snapped some more shots. “You’d make great bucks with that body, Probie.” She grinned.

“Maybe so.” Gibbs lifted Kenzy in the air. “But mummy would have to share me with tons of women, wouldn’t she, Kenzy?” Jordan grinned at his comment.

“Not gonna happen, Probie.” As the doorbell rang, she lowered the camera. “Would you mind, I’m only in a towel.” Gibbs nodded and gave her a quick kiss before answering the door.

Jordan made sure the twins were placed between a few pillows and got up to unpack their suitcases. Before she knew it Gibbs was back. He stopped by taking her hand and lifting her up. He then placed her on the bed with the twins.

“My turn.” He then took the camera. “Place the kids in front of you.” He smirked at the towel that had dropped.

“Jethro...” Gibbs just moved in time to avoid the pillow that was thrown in his direction.

“Relax, Angel. You look beautiful.” Jordan did as asked and placed Kenzy in front of her while she held Ryan up. Gibbs started shooting some pictures.

“Who was that at the door?” Gibbs laid down the camera and sat behind her on the bed.

“Abby.” He planted some soft kisses on her bare shoulder. Jordan relaxed and laid back to his chest. Kenzy and Ryan giggled as she drew circles on their tummies.

“Jethro, I should start unpacking.” She shivered under his rain of kisses.

“Later Angel...” Gibbs had to figure out a way to stop Jordan from unpacking.

“Hmm.... God, how can I resist this...” She moaned.

“Hold that thought...” He got up and lifted up the kids. “Be right back...”

A few moments later Gibbs re-entered the bedroom and closed the door. Jordan lay back on the pillows with closed eyes. He gently lay next to her and removed the rest of the towel that was covering her. He then softly caressed her body with his tongue.

“Jethro...” She trembled as he worked his way up again. “We got dinner plans...” She giggled.

“Abbs is calling Stella.... half an hour delay...” He rested his mouth on her lips and sought entrance. Jordan smiled thankfully for his thoughtfulness and opened her lips for him. He then covered her body with his.

***​

Back