Grade 'Some Buried Bones'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Feb 7, 2007.

1. csiviper

csiviper Witness

In this episode Mac is so sweet when he hugs Reed.
    I love Mac he is hot.
    Frankie Mala is hot too.

2. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Does anyone have a link to the clip from next week?

3. csiviper

csiviper Witness

:devil: :devil: :devil:
    no
    Do you think Frankie is hot????????????????
    :D :D :D

4. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I think Frankie is dead. :lol:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I agree about not wanting her back from the dead...the "my long lost relative who was thought dead is really alive" storyline's been done already with Horatio and Ray. NY'd be getting into soap territory (read Miami terr) doing that.

But I don't think they're that crazy either.

6. csiviper

csiviper Witness

That was mean.
    I know frankie is dead but Sweet god is he hot
    Did you see Run silent, run deep?
    He has a body that wow.
    I love Mac too.

7. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Mean? I'm just sayin'...

Anyway, does anyone have the clip for next weeks episode?

8. csiviper

csiviper Witness

I know, look in yahoo maybe you will find something.

9. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

K, thx

10. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

You know you might want to check the spoiler thread for info on the next episode. There's lots of stuff over there.

11. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I just wanted a clip...lol

12. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

A- Good ep.

Nelly Furtado did better than I expected. And I think what Stella did after she found out why Ava became a shop lifter was really sweet. And that case had an interesting twist at the end with the shop employees stealing credit card info...didn't see that one coming.

And Reed...aaah...I just wanna hug him everytime I see him. He has such a sad look on his face. I don't think we ever saw him smile; and now to find out that there is not even a grave where he can visit his birth mother. It's just heartbreaking. And no, Claire must not return from the dead!

Great to see Angell again (although she did not have that many scenes). Same goes for Adam and Sid. And I missed Lindsay.

13. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

A-.

This episode was refreshing for a change of pace. What I liked about it were these things:

Reed reaching out to Mac. It is heart-wretching to see him, knowing that his mother is dead- and then finding out that they don't even have a headstone for her because her remains were never found. To have to tell a child that about their parent (and Mac at that) is something that I can't even imagine having to do. Reed, in his own way is slowly making an attempt to befriend Mac as he can and it is a beautiful thing to see the interaction between the two.

Second, Nelly Furtado's portrayal as the high-end shoplifter, who ends up being a victim of prior DV (domestic violence). These type of issues are such that they need to be brought out in the open and not shoved under the rug and forgotten about. Stella giving Ava the card for services was a start- for not only her, but hopefully Ava to try to deal with her past- and future. My hope is for some continuity for Stella with her past abuse by the hands of Frankie and dealing with that. Also, some meat with that cutie-pie Adam and a story with him- I hope that the writers will continue with him and follow this through.

I didn't even realize that Lindsay was gone this episode. Must mean that I don't miss her. ;)

14. csiviper

csiviper Witness

I love This episode but what I really want to see is Heart of Glass, its going to be the best.

15. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

A-

Loved both cases--it's been a while since the writers were able to churn out a good story line, FINALLY they have arrived at something, hope they won't lose it though...

So Nelly Furtado's character was suppose to be played by Christina Aguilera? Well, she did a good job at that and she was able to pull it off. I don't see much "guest stars" show much acting prowess (example in point Sacha Cohen) unless they portray themselves (another example Kidd Rock) but in my opinion, Nelly did okay. Wish that they showed much more of her though instead of nabbing stuff then rushing through her character's development in the end. Stella's interaction with Ava shows that she's got a lot of heart even if she was sympathetic to a criminal with "good intentions" (is there such a thing?!?) :confused:

Kings and Shadows case was cool, I know of someone who does those taking exams for someone else--called him up after the eppie and said, "See you could end up dead, dude." His reply? "That's why I don't go to college in NYC..." typical... :rolleyes: Loved Reed when he said, "I told them I was family..." and Mac accepting it without hesitation. Great acting on Gary's part, you could practically touch the tension when he told Reed that Claire's body wasn't found which was exemplified when Reed hugged him, you could see the confusion then the acceptance like Mac was conveying, "Yeah, we're in this together now--the walking wounded..."

Talk about awkward moments when Adam admitted his dad was a bully--loved his soliloquy about the reflectors and the "Imelda Marcos ghost, but I don't know if she's dead" oh and LMAO when he scanned Danny's back! :lol: