Grade 'Some Buried Bones'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

First episode of February sweeps...what did you think? :cool:

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm really looking forward to Mac's case in this one. It looks like it'll provide some good moments. :D And I'm also curious about Nelly Furtado and whether she'll do a good job. ;)

3. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ That's what makes me curious. Hopefully she'll do a better job than Sasha Cohen. ;)

4. AnotherPlanet

AnotherPlanet Victim

Oh I'm so jealous that you guys get a new episode tonight and here in the UK we're stuck right back at the start of season 3!!! I've tried downloading directly from the CBS site, but unfortunately they won't let you do it if you're outside of the US. Oh well, Ill just have to log in here tomorrow to find out what you all have to say about the episode instead!

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Don't be jealous I'm still in 4th episode of season 2 here :lol: :lol:

Yeah I'm really looking forward to "see" Mac and Reed interaction. I really don't know anything about what is gonna happen with Reed :confused:

6. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

5 bucks say they're gonna use a Nelly Furtado song tonight. I'm feeling "Man Eater"...

7. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

yeah probably since that's the song they play in the commercial..prob the best fit out of all her songs too

can't wait!

8. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

LOL! I can actually picture that! :lol:

Yeah, as other people have said, let's hope she doesn't pull a Sasha Cohen on us!

9. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

I dunno, maybe they'll bring out classic Nelly. "Im Like A Bird," perhaps.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Oh my God, I totally forgot it was new tonight!

11. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Yep, they used Maneater. You called it Jorja!

12. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I liked it! At first I was more interested in the Nelly case, because it was Nelly. Then, the secret society one got interesting, then I liked then end where they wrapped up the shoplifting case and kinda explained a bit about Ava's past. It was pretty interesting, overall. Didn't have me on the edge of my seat or anything, but it was good.
    Nelly Furtado did a good job too.

Plus, I was almost in tears when Mac told Reed that Claire's body was never recovered. :(

I gave it an A.

13. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

I really liked the episode. Nelly did a good job..interesting character.

I liked the college case better though..Like the Mac/Reed relationship and Flacks interrogations.

A.

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I didn't know that Adam was going to be in this one, so I was very pleasantly surprised when I heard his voice and kind of spazzed out a bit in the chat. :lol:

And boy was he in it! Lots of Adam, but I'm not complaining. There could have been more Flack, but Flack was just on in all of his scenes. I love Flack. That scene where he was roughing up the kid in the interrogation room? *fans self* Oh boy. :devil:

A bit of info about Adam's past. It actually fits with something I have in mind for a fanfic, so that's interesting. [/dork]

Anyway, the fact that Adam was in it a lot and Flack wasn't--that sucks, but there was a lot of science/lab stuff in this one, so it makes sense. :)

I loved the stuff with Mac and Reed. "I told them I was family." Yes, you are, darling. *sniffle* And the scene toward the end? *sigh* Seriously, that was wonderful. Kyle is a fantastic actor. I hope they keep Reed on.

Nelly Furtado didn't thrill me, but at least she didn't do much actual acting. I could have done without the montage, though.

I hate that frickin' CSI:Q game. It ruined the ending. :mad:

Well, I'll stop now, I don't want to actually give away any of the storyline. I'll be back after rewatching this one.

Such a good episode, I'm thinking A or A+. Why can't they all be this good? :D

15. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

Yeah, I didnt catch what Adam's dad used to be... Could someone fill me in?