Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ I love those pics :D...NWILL is one of my favorite D/L eps ever...And those pictures just prove why...at the start there's the teasing and the fun and then near the end when Lindsay goes undercover there's the angst :eek: soon to be followed by that lovely hug...

I too had a really hard time picking for thread titles...they are all so amazing; can't wait to find out what #19 will be named... :D

Carolina welcome back...Egypt is still on my list with places I have to go...And I loved it that there was an 8-ball-bar...I think I'd not have stopped smiling once I had seen that.... :lol:

I'm tired so I'm gonna answer some e-mails, take a long shower and pop in my NWILL DVD too...Happy Hump Hug Day! :D ;)

2. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

*hides because she forgot to welcome back Carolina*

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Egypt. I'm in the same boat as dutch; I would love to go there. Seems like a very interesting country to visit.

dutch hun I love those pictures too. I love how Danny just tore out of that van without a second thought, so focused on making sure that Lindsay was alright.

3. JenP

JenP Police Officer

*Jen races into the thread, just to say goodbye before she goes to sleep, but ends up hiding with Stuffy....forgot to welcome Carolina as well :eek: *

I had a great surprise this evening! COTP was on! "Still want that ride?" O YES DEFINITELY I WANT THAT! :devil:

They are so sweet! Please everyone, keep on posting pics! ;) For now: goodnight to everyone in Europe! See you tomorrow!

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

**Goodnight Jen!**

Watching "NWILL" right now. I love this episode! I love his little "click" when she gets in the air shaft. :)

5. xxAnGeLheArtZ

xxAnGeLheArtZ Police Officer

welcome back, carly!

NWILL...that was fun re-watching the hugggggg. his eyes ARE looking up to the heavens! of course danny is so grateful that his montana is okay. i missed the tongue clicking but i most definitely caught the HUG.

and i call myself a DL fan: i just caught on that danny says "you're alright" under his breath/softly at the end. :duh:

hi Jen!

*anffy giggles tiredly as she leaves thread*

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo waltzes into the thread, giddy about NWILL..."Love is in the Air, everywhere I look around! Love is the air, every sight and every sound!" * :D Yay, yay, yay! The hugs, the looks, the love...I love this eppy, I love this couple, I love my buddies! Heehee! *Mo giggles...again!* Fluff SO rocks!

*Mo shrugs and winks!* What the only one who'll admit to that you mean? Yeah, but you KNOW you all were thinking the same thing! :devil: :lol:

Sweet!! I was wondering if they were going to do that! I like that they do that, get us back "in the mood" for this new season! Like we need any more help "getting in the mood"...I pretty much think about D/L and I'm good! :lol: But I definitely won't complain...any chance to watch D/L get it on, is good with me! :lol: :devil:

Heehee, thanks hon, yeah I kinda like that title! ;) And as for the other...*Mo grins and looks around innocently before smooshing a big fatty fudge layer cake in Chell's face and sprinting away!* :lol:

Seriously? That is SO awesome! D/L is everywhere! :lol: I love it! :D And can I just say, I'm so jealous...traveling to Egypt would be AWESOME! I would love to go there sometime! :D

Yeah that's what I was thinking too Catey! I don't have any objection to it because it was said at one time by Aiden, I just think it's a fun title! :D

Wow, seriously you have NEVER flown before? Wow! Hmmmmm...*Mo pretends to ponder long and hard...* :lol: Of course you can use Danny to hold onto while you experience your first every airplane ride! Have fun! And if he starts telling his and his Montana's "Mile High Club" stories...well yeah...like I said, have fun! :lol: :lol:

Stuffy hon, those pics are LOVE!! I LOVE this eppy and I can't wait to watch it for the millionth time! :D

Oh and I narrowed down our thread title options! So let's keep voting! We're moving pretty quick so I've limited our title options more than I normally would...so yeah, vote, vote, vote...again!

Del hon, you out there to start this thing we're ready?? :D

Aud my wub...I went shoe shopping...finally! And I got the cutest brown wedge sandals...you would love them! ;) *Snuggles!*

Okay I'm off to go enjoy our D/L wub...*Mo pictures the hug and swoons a little!* Heehee! Night y'all!

*Mo grins and shimmers off in a giddy haze of fluffy fog!* :lol:

7. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey!

Tough choice with the thread titles, but i voted for the clothes one and The Beginning of A Lifetime!

Chelle, you've never flown? Me neither! But i might get my chance next summer, coz my band's going on tour to Austria and we're flying, but it's whether I can afford to go.

Welcome back, Carly! Hope you had a wonderful time in Egypt! Lucky thing! :lol:

I gotta go, but i'll be back later y'all! Catch y'all later! xxx

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

thank you so much for the welcome-back. I still dont know what to think of Egypt since I havent seen that much of it - still need to visit Cairo and the pyramids, maybe next time

back to topic, while we were there they showed All Access on one of the channels. I didnt remember how beautifuly DL it was

[​IMG]
    like this, it is so much more then a gesture to get his attention, she kept her hand on his shoulder for far too long, like she didnt want to let go :)

and I agree, NWILL is great eisode. it is actually the first epi Ive seen in original sound - I love how Danny pronounces Montana. but my favorite episode - apart from SD, is still Daze of wine & roaches, I loved their interaction there - so light and flirty

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Hey you guys! How are you? After my cool 2 days on holiday, I am back and I am pleased to see that our thread is rocking. I am happy I didnt miss the thread opening tough!

And you know what? I saw a wheatfield! Do I even need to say what that made me remember?

About the thread titles, they are all so adorable and true and great that it's hard to choose between some of them. Now me stupid, voted in the first poll even tough the second was up already :p But I didn't know that :rolleyes: So now I have no idea if that changes anything, but I suppose not. Well, too bad I missed the first poll, but I voted for the second already ;) Our ship rocks! We always have so many good titles :)

I had to catch up trough 1 pages of new posts, but something caught my atention. M&M game :eek: That must be awesome ;)

Despite the fact that I have no idea what 'lingers' mean and that I dont have a dictionary close to me, I love how you do these thins ;) Mo's CANON is cool as well ;)

Carly,I bet she didn't really want to let go ;) Welcome back hon!

Love all the pictures you posted. They really show THE LOVE! Thank you for posting guys :)

"I've bin waitin' for so long
    For something to arrive
    For love to come along

Now our dreams are comin' true
    Through the good times and the bad
    Ya - I'll be standin' there by you"

10. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Hello Everybody :)

I am new in this board but i love Danny and Lindsay!

I very recently started watching CSI and though i had no idea about these two, they instanly caught my eye. Unfortunately here in Greece they only showed two episodes before they stoped it again(they have a tendency to do such things with shows here) so i have only seen stuff through youtube!

I was wondering where i could find a Danny/Lindsay avie?

:D

11. JenP

JenP Police Officer

Hi Dims! Welcome in this very awesome thread! I don't know a lot about avvie's, but I do know you can get one when you've made 100 posts in here. But that won't be a problem if you keep on visiting this thread, we're racing here!

That's absolutely hilarious! :lol: Can't they make an epi out of that????

BTW: I voted C.A.N.O.N. again. Can't get that title out of my head.

I didn't know you were playing in a band. Tell me! O, and flying ain't that much fun....I always get sick :( The last time I flew, I was 4 months pregnant. I couldn't take any pills against airsickness, so I threw up...Very humiliating :mad:

I saw a lot of wheatfields too when I was on vacation! And everytime I saw one, I remembered their interaction...That gave me enough D/L time to get me through my vacation without CSI:NY.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to see what it exactly was about, but it was something with a cardboard and questions. Doesn't mind, we're so creative, we can make our own Gutterville M&M-game! ;)

I gotta do some administration work...Blegh! So, see you!

12. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

Hey!

Welcome Dims! As Jen said, you can't use an avie until you reach 100 posts. But once you have, i'm sure anyone at the Fanart thread would be happy to help you out.

Yeah Jen, I play in a band, a wind band actually, and we go on tour every year. But it costs just under 600 pounds to go, so i'm not sure if my parents can afford that. Aww, yeah, I get travel sick too. I was once sick in my hat and my friend told me to put it on my head :lol: Of course I didn't, but i kept the hat, after i'd washed it about a dozen times :lol:

Dani, I saw loadsa wheatfield on holiday too! They're everywhere! :lol:

PSG xxx

13. dl_shipper34

*throws celebration confetti into the air* Welcome aboard Dims!! Glad you joined us. You will have an absolutely spiffin' good time here on the Dantana. In accordance to tradition, we will now hand you a big bowl of our signature candy, M&Ms :D

When Danny hugged Lindsay last night, my mom said "Awwwww", and then said in a teasing voice, "That's why you wanted to tape it." :lol: good times.

Mo babe, I left you a comment on your LJ ;)

14. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

Thank you all very much for the welcome!

I love all ur posts and i voted for the next thread title...i am looking forward to the next season of hopefully lots and lots of D/L interaction!!!

long live our ship!!!

:D

15. dl_shipper34

You are most welcome hun :) it's always nice to have new shippers aboard. You'll have a blast here, but be careful of Mo; she doesn't like anyone touching her Danny-boy. Oh and watch out for messermonroe (we call him Liffy) and his long posts ;)

*giggles and hides from the flying cake* We also enjoy flinging random food at each other, but in the end we all wubs our fellow buddies :D

I heart you Mo and Liffy. You know I do ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.