Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

*Mo throws confetti, and tosses M&M's, and cake and opens champagne and soda for those under age and passes all of it around happily!*

Welcome one and all lovely shipper buddies to the 18th thread of celebrating Danny and Lindsay's love! Our couple is amazing, loving, gorgeous, hot, smexy, brilliant, caring, flirty, teasing and so many other amazing adjectives! In honor of our couple and our new thread here are some fun things for y'all to enjoy!
    [​IMG]

"18" Fun Facts:
    18th eppy of Season 2 was "Live or Let Die" (Phone sex convo!)
    18th D/L eppy of Seas. 2 was "Run Silent Run Deep" (She breaks protocol for him and then they stare at eachother in love and support!)
    18th eppy of Season 3 was "Sleight Out of Hand" (Danny went to MT for her, hand holding, almost kiss! :D )
    18th D/L moment over all was "Charge of This Post" ("Still want that ride?!)
    Only eppy to fall on the date of the 18th was "Oedipus Hex" where Danny turned down a Suicide girl cuz he loves Linds!
    18 months from Lindsay's first eppy was "What Schemes May Come" ("We're more than Beer and Buffalo Burgers Messer!")
    There are 18 letters in Mr. & Mrs. Daniel Messer!
    The 18th Wed. of 2006 brought us "Stealing Home" our CRUSH revealed eppy!
    Peter Lenkov's (NY writer/producer/DL shipper) 18th D/L eppy was "Not What it Looks Like" the HUG eppy!
    Pam Veasey's (NY writer and total DL shipper) 18th NY eppy was "Snow Day"...pool table smex baby! :devil:

So I would say 18 is a good number for us! :lol: *Mo raises her glass and toasts her buddies around her!* Here's to D/L, our lovely new thread, each and every one of you lovely pals and many, many, many more lovely DLicious moments like we've had! :D :D

continued from here...

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

3. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mo love that was spectacular!! I absoutely adore the $100 bill there m'dear :D

18 is definitely a good number for us DL shippers! Here's to our lovely new thread *clinks glasses with fellow buddies admist the wondrous celebration*

ETA: What's a party without some lovely music? *blasts on the official DL song, 'Jenny Don't Be Hasty'*

4. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Re: Danny/Lindsay # 18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

I heart you, Mo. Welcome thread #18!! Brings drinks, cheesecake, and a picture. :D

It all started here:

[​IMG]

I love the D/L Benjamin!! :D I'll never see a hundred dollar bill the same way again. :lol:

*Pic from csi-caps.com

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yay for our thread list, thanks Dutch!! :D We really have had some great threads and thread titles, fun times indeed! :D And I'm glad you liked "The 8-Ball" as a bar name, it just came to me and seems to fit D/L! :D And I'm so there for drinks with ya, any time! :lol:

Lol, glad y'all like the "18" facts...I seriously didn't get any work done yesterday cuz I was figuring all those out instead of being productive! :lol: But it was too fun not to! :D

Alright, now I've got errands to run...but yay again for a new thread! And thanks for letting me start it! :lol: Fun times!

*Mo grins giddily and then shimmers off in a trail of glitter and bubbles!*

ETA: Fluffy Twin!!! Hi wub! *Mo comes back in to snuggle her honey!* I heart you too babes! :D And yeah isn't that a fun 100$ bill...that'd rock if we could actually get them that way! :lol: :lol: Yay for the Zoo pic, ahh where the love began, yay for that! :D Hey so, we gonna shop? Let's go! :D

*Mo grins and shimmers off for real!* ;)

6. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

[ :eek: wow, we were extremely fast in the last posts. While I was still posting the last time there, 5 post were made, while I was coming back to the thread, 2 more and then I come back and here we are!]

*happily joins the party, throws confetti, jumps around, eats some cake, drinks some champagne...wait a minute, that's underage drinking :p Ok, I will have to pass to the sodas Mo kindly brought (let's pretend I like soda, ok? )*

Congratulations each and everyone of you for making this possible. Thank you TPTB, too, and thank you to Anna and Carmine for the performances that give us what to talk and dream about ;) OMG, I am so happy and excited :D I really need to celebrate this :D

Loved our D/L bill, and especially loved the 18 D/L facts!
    That one was awesome! Though strangely he is now Daniel instead of Danny, I had no idea :lol:

*Dani ends the post but keeps assisting and enjoying the D/L #18 party! :D Drinks a little bit more of champagne that she secretly kept without anyone noticing and...cheers to D/L and all its lovely shippers*

ETA:because while I was posting there was already some of you partying around, thank you for our thread titles list, picture, and just everything! What more can a girl want in a Saturday afternoon than a DLicious party with all her shippy buds? *hugs everyone*

7. Abby

Abby Prime Suspect

Yay! We have the new thread! I'm so happy! :D

Thank you Mo and Aud, I love the pic, the benjamin and the list of 18 fun facts! :)

*Abby takes a slice of cake and some confetti and squirts everyone with fresh lemonade*

8. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Im so glad I didnt miss the opening of the new thread.

I love the Benjamin and the 18 facts too. great job, Mo.

well, Im off singing under my breath

no soy un Superman ,
    soy un hombre muy sencillo
    que te quiere enamorar.
    Mira que no soy de acero,
    tengo el corazón blandito
    y de amor por ti yo muero

9. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

We get a new thread and I was not informed?? Uncool guys! Totally uncool! :lol: I'm just kidding, don't mean to crash the PAR-TAY!!

Bring on the D/L love and I'll swing by later on with my own gift-bearing mood! :lol:

Howdy neighbour! Mo how's the burn hun? Hope you're still not crashin' on D/L's lobster connection, cos I think there's only so much Linds can take! :lol:

Congrats on the AWESOME opening Mo honey! We're so partyin' on the streets, :devil: And well...dirty thoughts aside, maybe Danno's found a new surface he can have fun on. :devil: Mac's desk is over used...

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Yay new thread guys this is the first one I have been at home on the first page!!

I absolutly love that $100 bill and those facts are great 18 is definatly our lucky number :)

11. Phyxsius

Phyxsius Victim

Hello, fellow 'shippers! Hope you don't mind me stowing away, do you? :cool:

12. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

[​IMG] Yay! New thread! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love the Benjamin, Mo! And I love that the thread title has my suggested quotation marks in it! They really do alter the meaning a bit. ;) :lol:

[​IMG]
    You don’t even have to stowaway, Phyxsius!
    Our ship travels first class, right y’all?!

Wow, I can’t believe I have been around since thread #12 Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay! (and back then Lynny still played nice with D/L :eek:)

Gawsh, I love our ship!
    [​IMG]

Since it seems Delia is already off on her travels :( I went back and found her episode list so we could have it on page 1 for reference:

I must run so I’m not late to work, but I’ll be back later tonight with today’s challenge! *MWAH*

*throws more confetti whilst running away*
    [​IMG]

13. Cam

Cam Hit and Run

Well done Mo ! That’s a great work! And this pic is very cute XD
    Wow, the list of the 18 facts is so cute! Wow Mo , good job!
    Yay, this thread’s great!

I’ve burnt my dinner... :( I’m eatin a focaccia now!!! I’m a disaster. I hope that Lindsay is good at cook a DLicious dinner for Danny!

Welcome aboard, Phyxius ! :D

*Cammie takes a cola from the refrigerator and sprays everyone!* :D :D :D

14. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Phyx honey!! Welcome to our thread! *hugs Phyx before splatting chocolate cake over her face*

:lol:

Nat's right, 18 is definately our number!! (for now :devil: -all the numbers are ours!)

15. Phyxsius

Phyxsius Victim

Thanks for the Welcome, everyone. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to give mm the milk he forgot that goes with the cake!!! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.