Danny/Lindsay #18: A Benjamin Says "I Do"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

thank you very much for the pointers...i have already noticed Mo and i will be very careful of her Dannyboy...i wouldnt want to disturb peace here in Dantana!!!! :D

Hey Dims! Welcome :D You came just in time to participate in the thread opening that will happen pretty soon, I believe! Thread openings are always a blast! So are our parties. We make those every once in a while :)
Make sure to make yourself comfortable. Join us in "The 8-Ball" anytime and enjoy the great pleasures of life with D/L! Yeah, you got it, I love this here, all my fellow buddies, and I am pretty sure you will as well ;)

HHH, about you, yes we do love you, but yes we would love you so much more if you posted more often! Don't hide yourself in the corner. Everytime you have a chance, come and share your toughts about amazing D/L! Those are always the best things to share here :p We should get a plan to keep Jen in here :rolleyes:

*throws M&M's at both Dims and Jen,[hitting Stuffy as well*

I dropped Mo a comment on her LJ as well!

And you know what? I feel like posting a nice D/L picture! How do you find that, my dear friends? Enjoy it.
2x1605bh8oj4.jpg

I love this picture just because it's cute Danny grabbing Lindsay like that (weird I have no idea what that thing is called, sorry :() Yeah, I know, they are always cute, but it seems beautiful to me that he did this. Apart from how cute it is, have you noticed how Danny finds the best excuses even during their jobs just to be closer to her? Not that she's complaining, anyway, so it's all great :D
Well, actually Lindsay is the same way around!

Do you feel the happiness coming from me for some reason? :D

Well that's just mean. *grabs a handful of M&Ms and tosses them back at Dani*

Eeeee!!!! More pictures!! *swoons* I heart that so much. I love how she kept creeping closer to him :lol: smooth, Montana.

nwilldannycu6.jpg

This was right before the "Spoken like a true romantic" line. Love how he's smiling there...and kept smiling after she said that line.

Mo darling! Get in here pronto. Do I have to come over there and steal Danny from you? :p

CSI_Dani said:
We should get a plan to keep Jen in here :rolleyes:
O yes, sure! But just make sure nobody will mix us up: we have a JenP (who happens to be me :D) and a JenHHH! :p

That's what I meant. Now someone threw M&M's at me, and I wasn't even in the last M&M-fight! :mad: Well, I'll join you then! *Throws M&M's around*

2x1605bh8oj4.jpg

I love this picture just because it's cute Danny grabbing Lindsay like that (weird I have no idea what that thing is called, sorry :() Yeah, I know, they are always cute, but it seems beautiful to me that he did this. Apart from how cute it is, have you noticed how Danny finds the best excuses even during their jobs just to be closer to her? Not that she's complaining, anyway, so it's all great :D

It's not just Danny who finds excuses to be close to Lindsay. lindsay does it the same way. See this pic: like she could find nobody else! :lol: There must be other policemen who looked like the suspect?

*Mo jogs into the thread, laughing all the way...!* Morning my dears! I'm here, I'm here! Lol, no need to come steal Mr. Messer Stuffy dear, besides he's still sleeping and I'm not sure he'd appreciate being woken up right now...we...I mean he...had a long night last night! ;) Heehee! And can I just say...randomly, I woke up with a Christmas song in my head?! :eek: Not sure what that was about, but thought I'd share! *shrugs!*

Shippy dearie Jen giggled:
That's absolutely hilarious! Can't they make an epi out of that????
Yeah tell me about it, that'd be hilarious! They should have D/L investigate a 419 on an airplane and then start talking about the "Mile High Club" and then have them talk about always wanting to join and then they can just end it with Danny looking at Linds like..."Anytime baby!" :devil: :lol:

Darling shippy buddy who's cute and knows it ;) Stuffy swooned:
When Danny hugged Lindsay last night, my mom said "Awwwww", and then said in a teasing voice, "That's why you wanted to tape it." good times.
Good times indeed! I'm such a dork...I have it taped like three different times and downloaded on my computer and I still stayed up and watched it on tv last night! And I swooned and squee'd over the Hug...of course! I swear the looks they gave eachother during those last 30 seconds or so, if those weren't LOVE I'll eat my hat! :lol: And it was funny cuz when the hug was done I was like "Wait there should be more?!" but then I realized that's because normally when I watch that scene I rewind it and rewatch it about 10 times...so it seems way longer to me! :lol: It was quite hilarious! :lol:

You'll have a blast here, but be careful of Mo; she doesn't like anyone touching her Danny-boy.
Hey I share! *Mo whistles innocently and mumbles under her breath* Just cuz I like to snuggle with him so much...doesn't mean I hog him...okay well not too much anyway! But really it's only when Linds lets me play with him anyway... :D

Welcome by the way Dims! You'll like us here, we're a friendly fun sort of people who like to be giddy about our ship on a regular basis! :D

Love the pics, by the way Carolina, Dani and Stuffy! Awwww good D/L moments...good times, good times indeed!

Okay so...*Mo looks at her calendar...* 41 days until we get our season premiere!! WOHOO!! :D Or as sounds better...in just 6 Wednesdays we'll all be sitting down glued to our tv's!! :D

Okay on that lovely note I gotta boogie outta here! Have a fabulous day y'all! See ya laters! :D

*Mo grins, grabs her coffee and shimmers lazily off in a cloud of pink fog!*

Evening all! :)

naughty Mo said:
he starts telling his and his Montana's "Mile High Club" stories
LOL dear! I was thinking the exact same thing when I thought of their first flight together from Montana back to NY...One of the toilets on that plane must've been 'occupied' during the entire flight... :devil:

I went to Egypt and didn't see a pyramid *confused* carolina said:
she kept her hand on his shoulder for far too long, like she didnt want to let go
Yeah that 'All Access' shot is great :D...so much already going on between them...and can you blame her for not wanting to let go?! :)

JenP said:
It's not just Danny who finds excuses to be close to Lindsay. lindsay does it the same way. Like she could find nobody else! There must be other policemen who looked like the suspect?
That's true, but who'd you pick? A random cop or this hot guy? :cool: I would've come up with some lame excuse :rolleyes: (was it something about his weight?) too! Lindsay's a smart woman... ;)

I woke up with a Christmas song in my head?!
That's just crazy, but by starting your post with "laughing all the way" I now have it stuck in my head too... :mad:*dumps a giant pie on Mo's head to keep her from singing* :p

Welcome Dims! Have fun here! :D

One of the toilets on that plane must've been 'occupied' during the entire flight...

Pftt...dutch you always make me chuckle. I bet that was the case too :p

I would've come up with some lame excuse (was it something about his weight?) too!

Yeah, Danny was about the same weight as the suspect, and she about the same as the victim. That's why she asked him to carry her across the rooftop (well, at least she says it is, but we all know the real reason ;))

*throws pie at dutch* :D

ETA: I just turned on the radio, and guess what song is playing? 'Far Away' *swoons*

^ Yeah and it's even funnier that he doesn't question her request once. How does she even know his weight? Is he the only one who weighs that much? Not a single doubt in his mind...he just jumped at the opportunity..."make tracks cowboy!"

*sprays Stuffy with chocolate sauce*

I love that scene where he carries her over the rooftop...
And I just have to laugh at the reaction he has to the other guy...like...what's he doing here... *lol*

*sprays Stuffy with chocolate sauce*

*blinks in surprise, then wipes off sauce and pours some ice cream on dutch, giggling the entire time*

Yeah and it's even funnier that he doesn't question her request once. How does she even know his weight? Is he the only one who weighs that much? Not a single doubt in his mind...he just jumped at the opportunity..."make tracks cowboy!"

Well considering he got to carry her in his arms, I don't think he would question it ;) I mean, it's Danny. The guy has loved her for how long? and he finally gets an opportunity to carry her *coughhoneymooncough* on a rooftop. I found it interesting, though, how he winced when he lifted her, cause Lindsay doesn't weight much at all, but then I found out that Carmine has a bad back.

"Make tracks cowboy" *giggles and swoons*

...pours some ice cream on dutch, giggling the entire time*
Well your banner makes me so hot that it melted away before I even noticed :p *feels kinda sticky though* :)

The guy has loved her for how long?
She had him since "How ya doin'?" :D - love those quotes / thread title references - they make me look forward to our new thread :)...seems like Mo's awesome C.A.N.O.N is winning... :)

I found it interesting, though, how he winced when he lifted her, cause Lindsay doesn't weight much at all, but then I found out that Carmine has a bad back
Or maybe Danny was suddenly having another physical 'problem'... :devil:*ducks meter and heads for the gutter* :eek: ;)

dutch_treat said:
JenP said:
It's not just Danny who finds excuses to be close to Lindsay. lindsay does it the same way. Like she could find nobody else! There must be other policemen who looked like the suspect?
That's true, but who'd you pick? A random cop or this hot guy? :cool: I would've come up with some lame excuse :rolleyes: (was it something about his weight?) too! Lindsay's a smart woman... ;)

She certainly is smart. I wouldn't have figured out that Danny's weight plus Lindsay's weight together made the same weight as the suspect...But maybe I could have, if I were Lindsay :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back