What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

it's more like, what wouldn't i do! :devil: 2 messers!! :p wow!! that's a lot of messing around! (sorry for the lame joke...) :eek:

what would you do if you and your favorite CSI actor got into a fender bender??

Ask for an autograph and pic to go along with it as I was dialing my insurance company.

What would you do if one of the cast got arrested for a DUI (a la the cast of Lost in Hawai'i) and it was all over the news?

To answer the last question, I'd be a little disappointed if one of the cast members got arrested for DUI. I would hope they would learn from their mistake.

What would you do if CSI:NY had been on the air when 9/11 happened?

I've wondered about how the show would have/have not dealt with that.

Thanked the heavens that it was on CBS, the only station not to get knocked out when the towers fell. (I actually felt that way about the original CSI at the time). Though, I know I would've picked the news coverage over CSI:NY. Good thing the season starts later than that.

What would you do if you turned on the tv to watch the season premiere and it wasn't on and no schedule change was mentioned?

omg i would be sooo :mad: lol i would sit n stew about it for ages n not talk to anyone lol

what would you do if your fave csiny actor, gave you the chance to visit his house, on the condition you do something weird to show how much of a fan you were? and what would the weird thing be? lol :lol:

I would run up and down Hill's hallway in nothing but "his" boxer-briefs :devil: yelling that line form Loving Jezebel. I think we all know what line I'm talking about. :devil: :lol:

oops sorry ok I got one... :)

What would you do if you had the chance to do a movie with your favorite actor/actress?

id faint... :lol: oh and make sure i was up for the kissing scene :lol: ;)

cant think of another question.. so whoever is next can take my go! :D

Cry my eyes out. Then cry some more, he's MY Mac darn it!!

What would you do if Stella and Hammerback got married and had kids?

ummm, idk, it wouldn't be all bad... maybe puke a lot :lol:

What would you do I Flack went to work in chaps?

Back