What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

I'd ask for pictures. :lol:

What would you do if someone *cough*Danny*cough* dared Adam to walk around in a labcoat--only a labcoat? :devil:

beg the director or TPTB to give me the real copy of the footage if it was ever filmed. :D

what would you do if the above incident showed that adam wasn't a real red-head? :lol: :(

Fay just exactly why would Danny want Adam to be in only a labcoat? :eek: Is there something he'd like to share with us? :rolleyes:

afrikana, hilarious question. First, what is his real color?? I'd be a little surprised because why would a guy want to change his haircolor?

What would you do if Danny and Flack "accidentally" got caught in a compromising position (and they discovered they liked it)? (Like when Catherine kinda fell into Warrick's arms in "Down the Drain")

Well, I'd hope that Danny would fall into another place that isn't quite Flack's arms :devil:.

What would you do if Adam randomnly burst into an Irish jig/dance?

Edit: Shit, I was too slow. :lol:

Re: the Danny-and-Flack-in-a-compromising-situation question, I think my pants might explode. :eek: Or my ovaries...or just my brain. Either way, I'd die happy. :lol:

As for my previous question, why do you think Danny would want Adam nearly-nekkid? :devil: Maybe he'd like to share the information with Flack instead of us. ;)

If Adam wasn't a real redhead, I'd be sad. ;) I'm just kidding, I'd wouldn't be all that concerned about his hair color, if you know what I mean. ;)

Now to the question at hand: Adam doing an Irish jig would make me laugh my ass off--but it would be totally hawt. :devil: :lol: I think I'd like him to teach everyone else how to do it though. :lol: I wonder why he'd do it? Maybe he cracked the case all by himself and thought he was alone in the lab? :p

What would you do if someone started getting flowers anonymously and it turned out their secret admirer was Hammerback? :devil: And who would you want to get the flowers? :p

I could see Hammerback sending flowers to himself. If not himself then probably to Mac, but as a practical joke.

What would you do if Mac told Hawkes, Danny, Flack & Adam to work together as a foursome...one a case that is :devil:.

Damn...be disappointed that it was only on a case. :devil:

What would you do if Hammerback's ex-wive(s) were involved with a case, and they told us just how creepy he REALLY is?

^ hope hawkes was there to do his wigged-out face! :lol:

what would you do if the characters had a live drinking game and flack got totally hammered and danny ended up taking him home in a cab? *raises eyebrow* ;)

I'd jump into the television and snatch Messer back! He's mine and I love him! :lol: Sweet question, afrikana.

Follwoing on from above, what would you do if they were playing I Never and somehow Flack was so drunk and he revealed a secret that he's kept for years... that he was a virgin?

I would take the proceeds from the throwdown between MrsG and jkladis and use it to buy a ticket and rock his world.

What would you do if Stella had slapped that woman and got suspended for it?

Back