What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

tape the episode and watch it over and over again lol.

what would you do if lindsay asked danny out but he turned her down

^ faint because that's proof that he is someone else's *coughflack'scough* partner :D

what would you do if you heard they cancelled an episode with all the hot csi:NY men stuck in an elevator (with no AC =shirts off :D )?

[/almost subliminal message to TPTB] :lol:

DIE! Cancellig an episode with Hawkes and Carmine shirtless in an elevator. That's playing with our emotions.

What would you do if Hawkes went "hood" on us for one episode?

Die laughing.

Seriously, that would be so funny (esp. if they had a scene with Hawkes and Sid.....)

what would you do if Danny/Flack came out of the closet (knowing them, together...)?

I'd ask them what on earth they'd been doing in a closet to get stuck in there :devil:...and then proceed to write a fanfic about exactly what happened. :lol: (But seriously, if they literally got stuck in a closet, I'd laugh my ass off and enjoy them getting snarky and annoyed. :lol:)

But figuratively coming out of the closet would be a different story. While I loves me some slash, I'd probably have anxiety issues worrying that the writers would screw up my favorite ship. :lol: If it was just one of them, I'd be curious about what the writers were planning...

What would you do if Stella found out that she did have some distant relative who could have raised her but didn't come forward? (I know absolutely nothing about how that sort of thing works, so...)

I'd hope that Stella would rise above it and decide that she has all the family she needs right now.

Sticking with the D/F theme:

What would you do if Danny and Flack were kidnapped from a crime scene and locked in a tiny room all by themselves with nothing but a bathroom (of course) and a twin size bed? :devil:

Hope that there was a camera in the room. One that they don't know about. Kinda like the one over at BC.

What would you do if Eddie left the show and they replaced him with Angell as the full-time detective?

die a thousand horrible deaths.

what would you do if they quit fighting crimes and changed into a grey's anatomy type show?

Springmoon, what kind of question is that?! I adore Angell, but what would we do without Flack? *ded* :lol:

Anyway, back to the question at hand:

I'd quit watching because, quite frankly, there's a reason I don't watch Grey's Anatomy. Of course, I might stick around for a little while at least because I adore the characters, but eventually I'd lose interest.

I don't think anyone has asked anything similar to this, so: What would you do if Danny had said yes to Nixon Suicide? :devil:

I would've been mad, but then laughed hysterically cause that's typical Danny. :rolleyes:

What would you do if Stella and Peyton got into a fist fight over Mac?

Bet $50 on Stella and videotape the whole thing. :lol:

What would you do if Lindsay and Flack had a fist fight over Danny?

Thanks for the idea Radical. :D

I'd probably die laughing from seeing two completly different people duke it out over Danny :lol:. I wouldn't be surprised if Lindsay won as she looks like a fights dirty :lol:.

What would you do if everyone on the team asked Danny out on a date & the person that Danny chose in the end was Mac :lol:?

I'd laugh my head off and possibly come up with some sort of evil plan to steal Danny for myself...

What would you do if... Stella and Peyton became best friends, but at the same time they're both fighting for Mac?

I'd jump right into my screen and give Mac to Stella.

What would you do if you found out Frankie's alive?

Shoot him again. I mean, send Mac and Flack to take care of any and all unfinished business, including but not limited to torturing the SOB. :lol: Sorry, guess I'm in a violent mood.

What would you do if Danny had agreed to going out with Nixon Suicide -- but only if Flack was invited too?

Back