What would you do? game. Not who.

feenx

Coroner
I’ll start

What would you do if the power goes off right when the season premiers?

The next person who answers ask another what would you do question about anything with CSI: NY or the actors/characters and so on, get it? Yes, no?

Re: What would you do??? game.

feenx said:
What would you do if the power goes off right when the season premiers?
Cry.

The next person who answers ask another what would you do question about anything with CSI: NY or the actors/characters and so on, get it? Yes, no?
What would you do if you found out Flack was going to be Danny's love interest next season?

I would buy the episode on iTunes the next day.

What would you do if the power went out right before the season premier and you weren't able to buy the episode on iTunes?

I'd get someone I know to tape the episode for me or just wait for the rerun.

What would you do if Danny stopped become the official whinner & drama queen of the show?

do a happy dance. (sorry, i don't like danny)

what would you do if csi:ny was cancelled? :eek:

fly_casual said:
what would you do if csi:ny was cancelled? :eek:
die!
what would you do if the producer finally gave us fan girls what we always wish for....a shower scence with danny and flack?

^^^ Keel over and go "holy freakin' shit, are they serious?"... then of course buy it on itunes the next day.

what would you do if the end of an episode showed Danny and Lindsay in bed together... but closed on that scene?? (oh yeah and add this....) "... and its christmas break hiatus so 3 weeks before you know what happens"

Uh, even though I'm a D/L shipper I would be mad to see them in bed. That's too much.

What would you do if either Danny or Flack was killed off.

I would stop watching the show.

^^^ ::rips out hair:: AHHHHH, I swear it, just thinking about is making ME want to like, kill myself... ::faints dramatically::

what would you do if Mac was killed off the show?

Cry and cry and cry and write angry letters to the writers and possibly throw something at my TV. ::also has reaction likes CSINYRULZ::

What would you do if Mac declared his love for Stella and they started dating?

I'd stop writing dirty posts and go crazy!

What would you do if your favourite actor/actress of the character left the show?

PS: When I first saw this thread I thought the title was "Who would you do?" :devil: I actually had my hopes up at one point :lol: :(.

haaaa...im not the only one then!!

i too thought it said that!!

i was just gunna write MAC TAYLOR!!!

in big letters but its not so....
if my fave actor left the show...i would demand why? and when and if they were mad or not?

and i too would throw stuff at my t.v!!

Hey, what is your question? :)

Okei, I continue ...

>> what would you do if Eddie/Carmine/or other hottie would walk at the same street than you?

A list of very naughty things come to mind that can not be shared on this forum... :devil:

Is you could pick any main NY Cast member to be for Halloween, who would it be?

I would be Lindsay since I look like her more than I do the others.

If you could have any one of the CSIs solve your murder, who would it be?

Back