What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

Be very happy and [censored] as long as that was all he was wearing.

What would you do if, as a prank, all the guys shaved their heads bald.

laugh hystericaly... that would be so funny... then right a very long letter to TPTB and yell at them for letting them do that... :lol:

What ouwld you do if Danny was caught as a cross-dressing prostitute...

LMAO.... :lol:
What would you do if they had Mac, Danny and Hawkes do the Chicken Noodle Soup dance?

For all those who don't know what the Chicken Noodle Soup dance is, it is a new dance that just came out over the summer. you could check it out on youtube.com

nothing really, maybe be alittle PO'd...

What would you do if Hawkes was dressed as Victoria Secret Angel?

hmmm...I'd think he totally lost his mind or he has a thing for Det Angell and has a weird way of showing it. :rolleyes: :lol:

Gosh, I'm running out of questions. :confused:

What would you do if Peyton stayed in the morgue and Hammerback started going to scenes?

i think the writers have gone mad to send hammerback to the crime scenes! i like him in the morgue!!

what would you do if you found out your fav csi:ny actor was going to be on "dancing with the stars"?

I would LMAO and hope they don't have two left feet!
:lol:

Gosh, this is hard...........

I don't have one, someone can have my turn.

To answer your question messinwithmesser (I love your name BTW), I would just hope that they could dance. :rolleyes:

What would you do if the writers changed their minds (what's new there) and decided to go with Danny/Angell instead of Danny/Lindsay?

I'd be happy--don't know why, but I could get behind Danny/Angell where D/L just hasn't captured my attention. *shrug* You'd think I wouldn't like D/A if I didn't like D/L, wouldn't you? :confused: Anyway, I like her character so far, and I think I'd like to see something happen between them. ;) At this point, though, I'm stuck with fanfiction (which I'm already working on--one Danny/Angell fic written and ready to type ;)). :)

What would you do if Hammerback wrote a book called "The Creepy Place" which was full of disturbing anecdotes and strange information, and proceeded to hand out free copies in the lab? :p

Ha, I would ask if there was someplace where I could buy a copy. Reading it would be like watching a train wreck: it's horrible but you can't look away.

What would you do if it turns out that Mac and Stella had a relationship but kept it on the down low?

wonder how they kept it secret for so long and hope they'll still be going out

what would you do if lindsay had a secret husband etc in montana? (sorry this is my first post so it's probably rubbish :)

LOL, good question rachaelm! I'd probably claim Danny for myself if that were the case. :lol:

What would you do if the CSI:NY cast crossed over with the Simpsons and got animated (a la the "Springfield Files" episode)?

I would definately be tuning in to see that show. I love The Simpsons and it would be funny to see what the NY cast looks like animated.

What would you do if a huge alien spaceship settled over the Empire State Building and was preparing to destroy the city (Independence Day)?

Back