What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

1CSIMfan said:
What would you do if a huge alien spaceship settled over the Empire State Building and was preparing to destroy the city (Independence Day)?

I would call Mac. Obviously he is bad-ass enough to know what to do in a situation like that.

If the title of this thread WAS who would you do...how would you determine which character on CSI:NY to do? I'd have a hard time picking!

Rhonda, if that happened, I wouldn't just suspect that the writers are hacking into our Messenger conversations, I'd know it. :lol: (But, coincidentally, doncha know that our crew would save the day? Of course they would. *pets you all*)

Er, this is NY we're talking about, so I think I'd probably just do 'eenie, meenie, miny, mo' or something. :p They're all so darn pretty, I wouldn't mind whoever I got. :lol:

What if the team was exposed to something (use your imagination about what it would be) and had to be put into quarantine, and the episode followed the team around as they just sort of, er, chilled in quarantine and interacted with each other? (And, you know, perhaps certain characters might sneak off for other activities. :devil:)

:lol: who says we cant do all of em? ;) i know i would certainly be down for tryin?! hehe

if the team had been exposed to something that was contagious.. id go to the place that they got exposed so i could join em.. and join in with those extra-curricular activities ;) :devil: hehe

cant think of a question... ill let someone else take my turn ;)

I think it'd be great to see Mac and Stella hash it out about Peyton in quarantine while everyone else sat around uncomfortably, shifting and trying to pretend they can't hear every word.

Okay, I'll take a shot:

If you could bring on anyone as a new, main cast member in the show, who would you pick? It can be someone already on the show, or just a celeb you would like to see with our favorite forensic team.

I would bring on Stu Redmond!JK, I just finished watching The Stand. No, I would put on Tom Hanks or Ray Liotta. I don't know why, I think they would be good and they are my favorite actors.

Ooh, I got one (finally!)

What would you do if Danny ran around the lab singing "I'm a little teapot" while wearing a tutu? Sorry, I had to do it!

I would smack him upside the head, and then say, "Messer, pink is so not your color."

What would you do if one day, while driving to a scene, Flack started singing along to The Sound of Music?

screamingpoet said:
What would you do if one day, while driving to a scene, Flack started singing along to The Sound of Music?

Switch the CD to Wicked and sing louder?

What would you do if you were an extra in a scene -- playing someone injured -- and it was up to Carmine to resuscitate you?

make myself die even quicker! or could even find a knife and stab danny just before he tries to resuscitate me.
What would you do if danny got abducted and it was up to you as to whether he came back as a slug or a snail?

To answer your question detectdevotion, if it were up to Carmine to resusitate me, I'd have to fight the urge not to pull him down and give him a big old wet, sloppy kiss.

Abducted by aliens??? I'd get Captain Steven Hiller and Dave Levinson to fly another spacecraft to the mother ship, rescue Danny (who BTW is still Danny, not a slug or snail) and then get the heck out of there before the nuclear bomb goes off. Then I'd make sure to take good care of him when they returned.

Now, for a thought-provoking question. What would you do if Mac had gotten shot by the gun rigged up in that guy's apartment in NWiLL?

Ah, lovely answer, 1CSIMfan, I was going to suggest that we take the matter up with Dumbledore. :lol:

I would hope that Mac was alright, but I wouldn't be surprised. After all, he pulled Detective Angell out of harm's way, and that's the kind of thing Mac does. I can see him brushing off the incident and getting back to work a.s.a.p. :D Gotta love Mac. :lol:

What would you do if, during "Not What It Looks Like," Mac had been on the robbery case and had tried to dissuade Lindsay from going into the building at the end? How would the characters have acted? :) (Yeah, I guess it's more of a "What Would They Do?" question, but it's all I could think of. :lol:)

Ok, I officially killed the thread. :lol: Let's get a different question and see if someone can answer this time. ;)

What would you do if spoilers came out that one of the main characters was going to get shot by another of the main characters, but who and why was kept tightly under wraps and we had no clue if it was accidental or intentional, or if the one who got shot lived or died?

Wow, that's kind of morbid. :lol: But I'd be pulling my hair out wondering what the deal was. :lol:

Good one Fay.

It depends on who's shooting who. :p It would drive me crazy because I'd be worried sick that either Danny or Flack would get shot. Also, I'd hope that spoilers would leak out anyway so we would all know. :)

What would you do if an ex-con (like the girl in "Blink" or the one from "Live or Let Die") asked Flack out and he told them "Sorry, but I don't date ex-cons."?

^ I'd be happy 'cause that means he's still has a special place in his heart for someone else whose name also starts with a D :devil:. However, he would miss out on conjugal smex & I hear that's awesome.

What would you do if every character hooked up with another character ie Mac & Stella, Danny & Flack, Hawkes & Lindsay etc?

I would be happy for Hawkes because he'll be finally gettin' some lovin'. :lol:

what would you do if during the show we find out that Hawkes was a Golden Gloves boxing champion?

I would hope they made a Hawkes/Rocky film... :p

What would you do if Danny and Flack were caught playing strip poker?

Back