What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

Be happy for Mac, he deserves it, but be kind of dissapointed cause SMACked is awesome... :rolleyes:

What would you do if Flack pants'd Danny while he was doing an interregation.

^ Yep.

I'd hope that Danny chose to commando that day :devil:.

What would you do if Flack & Danny swapped wardrobes for a day meaning Flack would wear what Danny normally has on & vice versa.

^ die laughing like an idiot! Danny's pants and shirt would be so small and Don's movement would be restricted.

what would you do if... mac came to work in booty shorts? :lol:
(*snickers* sorry, couldn't help myself...)

*shakes head* we need to pry that whip out of fay's grasp

I'd die and then I'd come back to life and ask him who in the hell put him up to it and how much money he made. :lol:

What would you do if they had a high profile case and the defense attorney tried to talk trash about the team members to put their character into question? (like in that episode of Vegas.)

Personally, I'd hope it would at least give us some juicy tidbits about the characters. ;)

(Oh, and afrikana, *whip*)

^ *dodges whip and throws a tennis ball at fay*

omg, i just had an image of danny being an ex-stripper! :lol: anyway, i would probably get mad and start ranting to anyone in the room what a low-blow that is!

what would you do if...one of the team members tested positive for HIV? :eek:

ETA: Hey afrikana, I updated my location just for you. :p

I would be curious as to how they got it. My guess is that it would be job related. It wouldn't bother me if they had it. They'd still be the same person, just with a disease. Then when it sunk in, I'd cry. :(

What would you do if Flack had to start wearing glasses?

Wonder if they were trying to make him into a Danny clone.

What would you do if one of the actresses got pregnant and her due date was right in the middle of the season?

i'd hope it was lindsay with some random dude's kid so that danny gets repulsed and flack comforts him. and then he'll realise that flack is his one true love and all will end well! :D

btw, rhonda, the location didn't change. or my pc is weird. :p

what would you do if... stella and lindsay have a bitch fight coz lindsay's sucking up to her superiors?

I'd pop some popcorn and sit back and watch the show. Lindsay might be feisty sometimes but I wouldn't wanna have to deal with Stella when she's pissed. I'm sure that would end her sucking up to her superiors.

**afrikana, I went from in Flack & Danny's bed (since you said you didn't use the bed anyway) to in bed w/Danny & Flack, so now I can push you off into the floor. :devil:** Of course I'm kidding, we can share him. :p

What would you do if Mac suddenly pulled a Gibbs (from NCIS) and just walked away from his job and went to Mexico?

:lol: Pulled a Gibbs. That's a good one. But I think I would stop watching the show. That would be pointless to have CSI: NY without Mac!

What would you do if Mac moved to Las Vegas and became a CSI there and was on the original CSI?

oh Mac and Griss on the same show, i would defentely watch.

what would you do if Horatio and Mac switched places?

I wouldn't be too upset, horatio's cool.

What would you do if Calliegh and Stella switched places?

I would be pretty mad considering Stella is not my only favourite character on the show but my favourite one from all three.

What would you do if Justin Timberlake made a guest apperance on the show & he & Hawkes sang "SexyBack" together at the end?

Back