What would you do? game. Not who.

Re: What would you do??? game.

I would cheer for Hawkes, but as soon as he was off stage, i'd throw my t.v out the window and then chop off my ears so i would never have to listen to "JT" Ever again.

I got one!

What would you do if Hawkes and Danny had to go undercover as strippers in order to catch the suspect?

(personally I would spend most of my time drooling and then see if hey have that episode on iTunes :lol: )

^ lmfao and wonder how come flack doesn't get to join in the fun! :lol: :D

what would you do if mac had to go undercover as a pimp? :lol:

:lol: lmao!!!!

what would you do if they had to go to a sex toy store to collect evidence?

If NY was gonna do a crossover with another CBS show, I'd want it to be NCIS. Danny and Flack in the same scenes as Tony DiNozzo. **dreamy sigh**

1CSIMFAN I'm with you - I absolutly love Michael Wetherly - although not quite as much as I love Carmine :lol:
I would drooooool over the scenes between the two of them, talk about giving a girl inspiration for erotic fantasies :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

To answer your question feenx, If it were Danny and Flack, I'd LMAO because they'd probably be trying not to look at the sex toys.

What would you do if they pulled a "Seinfeld" and did an episode about nothing?

an episode about nothing? hmmm.. could be interesting. I'd probably be one of the million people who'd be sitting with my bowl of popcorn and coke and go "what the f*ck??" but watch it anyway... I'd hope that they'd put some good humor/entertainment in there to keep us occupied for an hour... :)

What would you do if... Danny, Flack and Lindsay were trapped in a Panic Room, the episode closed as a "to be continued" on Lindsay in the shower - Danny half naked, and Flack half naked (shirts off ladies... pants of course riding kinda low)... staring between the bed and shower...??

(I had to do it, it has a little bit of what everyone is rooting for)

I would be in heaven. I would be freeze framing that moment of Danny and Flack, then I would die of happiness. Nice one CSINYRULZ, nice one ;).

What would you do Claire really was alive somewhere?

That would add an interesting twist! It would be especially interesting to see the decisions Mac would have to make - although I think being Mac, he'd ditch Peyton and make it work with Claire all over again. And I would be glued to my TV for every second of it.

What would you do if Stella's parents (one or both of them) showed up one day?

I would want to know why they just showed up out of the blue yet at the same time I would be happy because we would get to learn more about Stella's past & it could also lead to a big storyline as well.

What would you do if NY did a crossover with the American version of The Office?

ummmm..watch it because I've never seen The Office and I'd never miss a NY episode.

What would you do if all the office romances were ditched and all romance takes place off camera and is only briefly mentioned?

be hopeful it's because they can't do a gay scene on prime time tv *coughDANNYFLACKcough* :lol:

what would you do if... we find out flack has a twin brother? :D

Hope Danny, Flack and the twin bother have a shower scene together.

What would you do if Mac decided he wanted to become a rapper and changed his name to Slim Macky?

First I'd wonder what inspired that. :eek: Then LMAO at the image I have of "Slim Macky". :p

Since afrikana's given Flack a twin brother (thans for that, BTW ;))...

What would you do if Danny also had a twin brother??

Back