The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To my teampartner/colleague:
    WTF, you're "pulling through" for me? You don't have to! I know that there's situations that are hard to handle, if you're not ready, fine, leave! I will stay. Seriously, you and your "experiences"...why are you telling me all that? If you've had it so much worse, how come you can't deal with this now?
    They're just kids, admittedly they're loud, strenous and have no discipline, respect or patience, whatsoever, but they're supposed to learn that at school! Why did you even start there if you hate the noise so much. I mean, what did you expect? A bunch of little angels?
    I can't begin to tell you how pissed I was at what you said. You want honesty and open communication? Then don't tell the headmistress WE can't handle it, tell her it's about YOU. I for my part LOVE the job and I absolutely adore every single brat running around there. Did you even take the time to talk to them? Beyond the "how was your day" crap? Those kids need someone who pays attention, that's the whole point behind the project we're partaking in. They don't need someone telling them to shut up and behave. Ok, they do...but not all the time.
    Ever noticed that they behave much better when you explain to them why you want them quiet instead of just belittling them and threatening them with punishment? No...guess you're too old for that.
    I really wonder what made you do this in the first place...

2. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

To my mom:
    OMG! I can't believe you. You're accusing me of losing that paper? That's nuts! You left it on the stairs, meaning for it to end up in my room. Well, it didn't. And now you're saying that I lost it. I've never even had a look a the damn thing! It's not my fault, and it's certainly not something I can (or want to, for that matter) take care of. Now stop being cross at me every time you're just tired, or hurt, or whatever it is that's bothering you. You just take it all on me and I hate it.

3. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Awwww, I'm sorry, Lizzy :( Moms can go crazy sometimes, don't worry ;)

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I'm angry at everything today. My heart is breaking because my brother died of cancer yesterday. I couldn't go see him because my kids were sick, so I never got to say goodbye. I'm mad at me for not going anyway. It wouldn't have mattered if I brought a stomach bug in. I miss you so much, and I can't believe I'm never going to see you again. I love you and miss you, and you are never going to know how much pain this cancer has caused. Goodbye my brother. I love you.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

catey, I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Your family will be in my prayers. *hugs*

To a teacher: You had me work for like 5 hours on that stupid project and it wasn't even due the day you said.. So I could have taken my time.. But then you change the due date.. On the day it's due. Wow, thank's alot. Next time I won't bother working so hard on it..... So maybe I will.. :rolleyes:

6. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Catey, I'm so very sorry about your brother. You and your family are in my heart and my prayers.

To the idiotic Southern California drivers:
    If you're going to drive the speed limit, get out of the fast lane!!!! :mad: Slower traffic keep right obviously means nothing to you. You should receive a ticket for impeding the flow of traffic. Also, when you come to a stop sign, you STOP! It doesn't say PARK! That means you can move your vehicle after you've come to a complete stop. Try it sometime. :lol:

Have a nice day or evening, everyone. :)

7. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

I'm very sorry about your brother, catey! :(

8. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Thanks everyone for your sympathy. I needed a place to vent that wasn't in front of my kids. It's hard not to fall apart when there are three pairs of eyes and ears watching your every move. You have to be strong for them, but you are falling apart inside. I'm glad there is a venting board, I'm feeling a little calmer now.

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To dad: Do you really have to think the most negative things about other people? Especially 'bout mom's sister. You always think she lies and even now you accuse that she'd like to buy a microwave oven to their two 90-yr-old aunts just because she hopes she'd get the money when they die :rolleyes:

You are an ass. Same goes with you, ma bro.

10. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

Catey, i'm so sorry to hear about your brother. Feel free to rant to us at any time. We are all here for you.

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Catey, I'm so sorry for you. Like Fool4love said, we're here to listen.

To my sis:

Seriously...is the only goal you have in your life to make me insane? One minute you play the nice sweet innocent 12-year-old, and the next minute you're yelling at me, annoying the crap out of me, just being the pain-in-the-ass that you always are. But then when you need something from me (for example: the computer gives a warning and you don't understand what to do) I have to come and help you like nothing happened. Then when I say I don't want to, my dad gets mad at ME and doesn't let me explain things. And last week, when you told mom something about me that wasn't true, and I yelled that I hated you, of course I got send to my room without the laptop. It was only a bit of help that you got send to your room too.

Like Amy Lee (Evanescence) sings in 'Sweet Sacrifice': And oh you live to break me, don't you honey?

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

catey, I'm very sorry for you.

To myself:

Really. You should not pretend you're happy when you're not. Because you're not. You start joking and being funny and hyper, while you're not. You should do how you feel, and that's depressed at the moment. You should also get the hell away from your PC and do your homework, I know you say you're too tired to do that, because you're getting tired of pretending. Do it.

(sounds like I have a split personality).

13. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

^^split personalities are fine if they're helping you out...I sound like I have split personalities some time.
    Catey, I'm very sorry to hear about your brother, it's absolutely horrible when some one close to you dies. I couldn't live with out my brother, he's like my twin (even though we're two years apart)

To Mr. Ed,
    You have no idea how much this part means to me and I can't tell you without sounding totally desperate. Just for once in my life give me the chance to do something worth while and shine. I want this part more then anyone in the entire cast, and I'm almost certian that you're going to give it to one of the Gr. 12's simpley because you know them better. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me this chance! You know that I can do it, and you know that I want it SO bad. I know that I probably sound totally desperate right now, but I want to be Cinderella more then anything in the world!

14. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, I'm back. Today was a very hard day, and sometimes I wonder how I made it. I never want to go to a funeral of someone I love for many years, preferably never. They say time heals the wounds, but I'm just angry and wish the pain would leave. By the way, thanks everyone, you've been incredibly nice. I hope things work out for all of you. As for siblings, yes they can be incredible pains, but you will outgrow that, believe me. (I know it's a cliche, but it's true). But I'd give anything right now to be annoyed with my brother than to feel what I'm feeling right now.

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I understand Catey and thank you. I'm really sorry again and I hope things will get better for you. If you ever need a place to rant but not here, feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.