The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

It's amazing how theraputic a good rant can be...

Got something you need to get off your chest? Maybe a bad day at work? More homework than is fair? Don't like the weather? Last person in the shower use up all the hot water? New newscaster annoying? VCR didn't record CSI when it was supposed to, and so you missed a new episode? Or maybe you're just having 'one of those days'.

Well, here's a good place to let it all out. Ranting can make you feel so much better. Never tried it? Give it a go. Come on... it'll feel good, I promise. I'll go first. My topic... work, of course :)

Okay people, seriously. Stop giving me your work. There are what, twenty of you, and only one of me. I can only do so much. Do it yourself. It's not my problem, and I don't have time. I am the only one who does what I do. Find someone else. Oh... and another thing... do you realize that I've been doing this for two months and still haven't gotten all my training? And YOU! Seriously, you want me to do more, so that you can go away? Why should I? Are you going to let me work more hours, or give me overtime? Because I can't get it all done! There's no way, especially with holidays coming up. You should know this. You are my boss, after all. But I never see you! You're never there. You can't leave me in charge! I don't know what I'm doing! And its because you didn't train me! you're never there. You tell me to do things, but I havent' got a clue where to start... and you wonder why I can't get everything done on time! Arrrrrrrgggggggg!!!!!!!!

Oh, wait. I've got another one:
    Enough with the snow already!!!! :lol:

See... feeling better already!

2. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

Ummmmmm...
    Actually. I shall ask this from wibbsey.
    Because I, personally, feel these are bit different ones. I mean, in that other thread you should say stuff that you REALLY CANNOT SAY OUT LOUD (I'm heading there for reminder) and here you can rant about everything.

I shall ask my wonderful co-mod how she feels.

So please, no copypasting of other poster's posts.

ETA: We came to this solution with wibbsey. Since "say something you cannot say out loud" gets posts that really don't fit the category, we shall put this Rant Thread and "cannot say out loud" thread together.

Since this is new and "cannot say out loud" is almost in 1000, I close that and this goes on. Thank you.

4. talyra

talyra Hit and Run

To the girl walking down Woodlands Road in the black miniskirt, black leggings, flat shoes and black jacket:
    Ever hear of the term "fashion victim"? You don't look like those "cool" girls you obviously want to be, you look like an 80s leftover. Some people can pull off ludicrous fashions, some can't. If you can't make it work, don't try. For God's sake get some individuality and stop being a sheep.
    And don't give ME funny looks. That enormous jumper may look like a blue fluffy rug but it's WARM. Bet you were freezing.

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I swear one more wisecrack comment from my mother about me getting a tattoo and I'm going to explode. I'm so mad at my grandma for telling her. I should have known she can't keep her mouth shut.
    It's none of their damn business. It's my body, my money and my friggin pain. Why do they even care?
    I hate family, they are so annoying and always nose deep into my life. Argh.
    And furthermore: Me mixing medication and alcohol is my own damn business too. Why won't my mother just accept that? She never cares for what I do but now that I drink a very tiny little bit of her precious coffeeliquor (which costs 3€ btw) she goes off on me. FYI, woman, I do that so that the friggin Aspirin kicks in because I'm experiencing a huge deal of PAIN. Thank you very much. Now stay out of my business and calm down. I'm gonna buy you a whole new bottle if that makes you happy, cuz I might just steal from your drinks again. Yes, that's right I do have money left for that, even though I'm spending so much of it on getting myself a huge f**ing ugly tattoo.

/Rant over.

6. Haley_104

Haley_104 Hit and Run

Were all sick of you! Your gonna need to come up for air sometime Kendra and when you do don't think you can come crawling back to us. I'm so glad Sheila finally told you guys off. You needed to hear it and let me tell you it was sickening how happy I was when I saw that look of pain flash across your face. How great of a friend am I. But let me tell you hun, I'm no better than you.

7. Annissa

Annissa Witness

I'm so sorry I brought you to a show. Now I wonder every time you go and I'm not there. Did you earn the extras or are you cashing in on my name and rep?

8. Ducky

Gosh my brother is an ass. We have old car that is mainly used to short distance and work.To go forest or to take dogs somewhere. Now that my parents are away, 2nd day... he has taken our better car (Honda CR-V) and put dogs there and driving around :rolleyes: I swear tank is emptywhen he comes home.I don't know why the fuck he cannot take the other car. Oh yea, Honda is nice to drive and all but still.There will be doghair everywhere and will he clean the car? No. I don't usually even drive the other car because he nevercleans that either andit smells so bad and doghair gets to me and makes me sick. And now he has to ruin other car aswell.

I so will take the keys away from him :|

Oh yeah, he is soon 26.

9. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

This is gonna be one hell of a long rant. I just had the worst day ever!

OK, this guy died at school. ( and no I am not joking) and everyone was soo damn sad. It was depressing.

On to the main point of my rant:
    I don't care how cool you think you are. Everyone knows that you just LOVE to put people down. It used to affect me but now I am soo over it! Have your little parties. Don't invite me. Leave me out of your conversations. I DONT CARE! I know the only reason you don't like me is because your mother told mine something that you dont want me to know. Look, I don't care about that! whatever it is, my mother won't tell me. She isn't that kind of person. Not that I want to know anyways. Just stop talking in front of me like I'm not there. It pissed me off and is soo childish!

That was the first person that pissed me off today, this one if for the second:
    Showing off is soo not cool. Especially when the people you are showing off in front of are totally annoying and will backstab whoever they get the chance to. I KNOW you think its cool. I know you dont think you acted childish when I told you what I thought. But shouting,'I'm never gonna speak to you again.' Ain't exactly that mature. You need to grow up and learn that you actually need to concentrate during class to get good marks. And pissing off the teachers aint exactly gonna help your standing.

Next ones for my 'supposed' best friends:
    I know you think you NEED a boyfriend but you don't need him to validate yourself. Your perfect as you are. Stop leaving me out and pretending you don't notice how much it hurts me, because I know you do. I don't care about your latest crisis or the fact that your last boyfriend dumped you and now you feel worthless. I tried to warn you but you wouldn't listen. And by the way, dating your brother's best friend ain't that smart. And jumping your best friend's brother ain't that smart either. I am sick and tired of being a bug hanging around, unwanted. If you want me to leave, tell me!

Next one is for my brother:
    Just because my friend believes in rumours does not mean that she would joke about a boy being dead! You just don't get it! You're being such a JERK! To me and your best friend. Cause he is my friend too and I know just how much he wants to kill you sometimes. Not all the jokes you tell are funny. So get over yourself and come back down to earth.

And that is it for my rants. You're right... I do feel better! Sorry it is soo long but I had to get it out somewhere. Dead kid, crappy brother and friends, turns into a seriously bad day.

I'm out.

10. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Okay! To a friend I am so mad at: You do not understand, you are being such a bitch. You were like "I don't care" when I told you my girlfriend was in the hospital! And then you don't understand why I'm at you? You're stupid...you really are!

11. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

CatherineWillows, I hope your girlfriend is okay is everything alright?

Dad, wtf? Honestly you wish I were more conciderate of you, how does that work. Normally I am doing my homework and you are blasting your Mozart symphonies through the speakers to the point where it can be heard anywhere in teh house. Today I am listening to my music on the good speakers and you come home from work and go to turn it off. When I say "hey" you f*ucking rip up my math homeowrk that had taken me over an hour. Then you have the nerve to say you wish I were more conciderate of your needs. I don't see how you can possibly justify yourself, you are such a f*cking hypocrate! Oh and then you take the CD out of the player and scratch it with your fork. That was my 1039 Smoothed OUt Slappy Hours, it is no longer in "print" and that was a "first edition". I loved that CD almost as much as Dookie (my first Green Day album), well guess what? I still love it, even if it is scratched and I will still play it! AND LOUDER!

12. Annissa

Annissa Witness

Just when I get a handle on things the rug gets pulled out from under me. It's really getting old.

13. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

To my brother: WHY do you think that you need to have a girlfriend?! Cant you just be single and still have fun with your friends?! You hardly even KNOW this girl, u've met her what like 2 or 3 times? HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?! Its not like ur gonna marry her or anything so its just a waste of time...your in 9th grade for crying out loud!!! you have the REST of your life to meet people!
    You have NO idea what love even is yet and i just wish you would quit wasting your time feeding short, meaningless relationships, your just gonna end up hurt again. And NO im NOT looking forward to meeting her thankyouverymuch.

and to my mom- ARE YOU INSANE?! hes a freshman! AND she IS his girlfriend, not his "little friend" :mad:
    and i would really appreciate it if you would tell him what you told me when i was that age: "You dont need to have a boyfriend/girlfriend when your this young." but i guess he's ABOVE that, huh? And if I was that obsessed about relationships you would tell me to stop being so "obsessive" DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON?!

*deep breath* WOW that felt good.

14. Ducky

I can't believe what ass my bro still is. Now that I've forbidden him to take dogs to our Honda (dad agreed with me when I spoke with him :rolleyes: ) he is just...

our conversation
    Bro: Where's the bread you got from the store with such a big fuss two days ago (when I called him to bring the car home so I can go to store)
    Me: on the table
    Bro: that crappy bread? date is 5th. It's old
    Me: It's good bread.Besides today is 4th
    Bro: Well it will be bad tomorrow
    Me: No it doesn't get old in seconds.
    Bro: Did you drive a tractor today
    Me: No. Why would I
    Bro: Well you said you will
    Me: Why would I
    Bro: Thought to get some logs
    Me: I ain't getting those
    Bro: Did you goto walk with our oldest dog
    Me: No.Why would I?
    Bro: Well you should

--- pause ---
    Bro: are you making spinach soup?
    Me: where I'd get spinach?
    Bro: Well what the fuck is this then?
    [it's frozen food, bozes look the same]
    Bro: Oh fishsoup.
    Me: doh
    Bro: Are you making fishsoup?
    Me: what it looks like?

:rolleyes:

15. Leela

Leela Pathologist

What's wrong with you, LiveJournal!?!?!?!?!
    You've been down for HOURS!!!!! :(
    I just can't believe you crashed!!
    I can't live without you!!!
    I just caaaaaaaaaan't!!!!

Go hurry up server folks and fix my beloved LiveJournal!!! Or I'm gonna kill you!!!

*stick tongue out*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.