The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To my dearest friends:
Thanks for taking me out ;) But we still need to celebrate 'Sinterklaas'.. :rolleyes:

To the UPC media-box:
Work!!! You stupid thing! :mad:

To my best friend:
I KNOW how bad it feels the fact I won't spend New Year's Eve with you, but we didn't even have any plans and R just come up with this party. And she told me not to invite you and H because she would feel unconfortable. I told her it's insane, but you should understand we don't have to hang out together all the time. I'm so sorry for screwing up your New Year's Eve. :(

To mom and dad:

Don´t treat me like a fool. I know you don´t take me for serious. Do you have to show it that clearly?
The funny thing is it´s the same way with me. You don´t really seem to be interested in how I feel etc. . So maybe you noticed I don´t even tell you some things at all now. So don´t pretend you wonder ´bout that.

To my sis:

OMG what a way to start the new year. What did you think: A new year, more chances to bug my sister until she gets this close (and believe me, it was close) to just kick me off the stairs?

And what is it with my parents that they're always blaming me? SHE is the one annoying me to bits while she knows I doesn't like it, still you tell me that I shouldn't pay attention, I'm overreacting, I shouldn't shout at her...COME ON, SHE'S THE ONE STARTING IT! Though it's always my fault.

I don't care about people saying I don't mean it and it will get better (though I know they mean well) I hate my sister and if anyone would want to take her, I'd even pay you. I can't help it, it's how I feel. People tell me I don't mean it: I do. I wish I was an only child.

I would post this on my Space, but you know, my sister can read my space and she would run to my parents telling it, and I would get grounded. That's how my sister is. Nice huh?

To someone:

omfg,
thank you for the great time we had yesterday. I really enjoyed your visit very much. I always like hanging out with you. Your presence keeps on flooding me with endorphine on and on again. Talking to you brings both positiveness and lots of fun. Believe me, you´re extremly symphatic.
So different from me.

You welcomed me so friendly. The whole night you tried asking me things. And me? Today dawn I din´t even say goodbye. Maybe I´m shy, but this seems so easy to say. You know what. Guess you´re luck you´re not together with a looser like me. :D

Once again, to myself- WHY WHY WHY on earth did you insist on reading that thing again? You know it makes you cry everytime you read it! Why would you read it again? And now someone went and added something that makes it even more heart breaking to read, thus making you cry even harder!

To a person: What is with the whole "I hate you" thing. I don't know where that came from! I wasn like "I hate you" ever. Like agh, now everyones like "Why do you hate her?" and I never said that. So seriously, stop being like "Why do you hate me?" I never said I did!!

To other persons: Now, you two, I do hate you! Heartbreakers, can't believe you did that to her, on her birthday! Stupid idiots!

Dems just shut the hell up already you don't know crap about fighting wars. You have Pelosi and Kennedy in charge what do you expect? This is political hell, I'm not gonna be able to make it to '08!

To the teacher who thinks he can do anything he wants and disrespects students just because he's been in the institution for a long time:

You make us do your job, and then you have the gall to lecture us about integrity and respect? Education is a two-way street, mister. Something is always expected from the students AND the teachers. You blantantly disregard your students by saying only your time and efforts matter. It appears you don't care about the students, so you should just drop teaching and go back in the hellhole you came from to rot.

I think your a failure as a teacher, because we learn nothing from you.

*sigh*

Now that that's off my chest, I'm going to bed.

What's with the people, who have music as a hobby... why they all hate sports? Seriously. I still haven't met one person who has some music thingie as hobby (and I don't mean listening, I mean like...singing or...playing an instrument) and they all hate sports.

And then they are so disrespectful! Even I'm not into any music-hobby (I just listen to it), I don't go "oh it's so damn boring. It's blah. I'm allergic to anything that is more than just listening to my fave bands. I cannot understand what people see in it!"

:rolleyes:

well DaWacko I must be weird I play the harp,trumpet and piano (im not a good singer) but im also a champion figure skater I like both I really enjoy them. I'm weird lol

Yes you are :eek:

I was offended at school because I talked about watching most of sports and my teacher, who happens to play in orchestra was like "i'm allergic to all sports" :rolleyes:

Then I just announced that perhaps I'm skipping classes when World Championships start in Sapporo (and I know some are on during my night) :p

thats a strange thing for your teacher to say, sports are amazing im more of a doer than a watcher though

DaWacko said:
What's with the people, who have music as a hobby... why they all hate sports? Seriously. I still haven't met one person who has some music thingie as hobby (and I don't mean listening, I mean like...singing or...playing an instrument) and they all hate sports.

I play(ed) the flute, (Im going to again next year). I love sports. ;)

To french teacher: Why do you have to be such a bitch. Oh, and your look was priceless when I talked back to you. Thanks for a good laugh.

keich said:
To the teacher who thinks he can do anything he wants and disrespects students just because he's been in the institution for a long time:

You make us do your job, and then you have the gall to lecture us about integrity and respect? Education is a two-way street, mister. Something is always expected from the students AND the teachers. You blantantly disregard your students by saying only your time and efforts matter. It appears you don't care about the students, so you should just drop teaching and go back in the hellhole you came from to rot.

I think your a failure as a teacher, because we learn nothing from you.

*sigh*

Now that that's off my chest, I'm going to bed.

Your rant reminded me of all the teachers I had in high school. When I had algebra 2, one day my teacher spent the entire 43 minutes complaining why yacht is not spelled the way it is pronounced. And then screamed all over us at the end of the semester, demanding to know why 15 out of 23 students had a C and the rest had lower. Gee, genius, I don't know. Maybe because you never taught anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back