The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To period:
    Go away. Like forever. Go, leave, disappear. I don't want you. You hurt me. And you disgust me. What good are you for? I'm not ever gonna sleep with a guy or get pregnant any other way. I definitely don't need you. You're disturbing and I hate you. You don't even have the decency to announce yourself, you just go "Wham, here I am. Deal with it." I'll show you how I'll deal. One day, hopefully, I'll get all the crap cut out of me. You'll never bother me again after that.

2. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To the girl who sitting next to me right now. Stop twitching! Stop moving! Stop touching your hair! Just move awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    It was so nice and quiet until you got here.
    Stop tapping your nails on the table!
    Just moooooooooooooooooooooove :(

3. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

To Guardians: Look, I get it, I know why you're coming up to visit. You want to catch me in something. Well, good for you. What exactly do you expect to find? Do you think I have wild drunken parties? I don't sorry. Do you think I drink and you're going to find my alcohol stash? I drink. I'm going to be 21 in like 3 weeks, so you can't really stop me from drinking for long. Do you expect to find me living destitute and impovershed in the house that I trashed? My house is still looking good, and I'm still living well. I know you well enough to know that you're trying to catch me in something... good luck with that. If you wanted to know if I was doing something or suspected that I was doing something you wouldn't like, why wouldn't you just ask me? You should know me well enough by now to know that I'm not going to lie to you about it. Do you think I have more animals than the dog? I have a ferret... want to make me get rid of him? Try asking... I won't, but you can try. You act like I'm incapable of being a mature and responsible adult, but I think I proved that while I was raising your kids and still in high school. I think I proved that all the times I cleaned your house, fed your children, did your yard work, taught your kids to read, do mathmatics, good study skills, or did your Christmas shopping, don't you think? I pay my bills on time, I eat at least one square meal a day, I clean up after myself, I clean up after my dog, I don't see why you think I'm so incapable. I have a beautiful home, a beautiful life, and I'm completely capable and happy to keep it as nice for as long as I live here.

What do you think? Do you think I'm running a Meth Lab out of the basement? I'm not. Sorry to dissipoint. I really don't think that you're going to find what you're looking for. It would be easier for both of us if you would just sit me down and tell me what it is that you want to find. Then I can tell you if it's here or not, not that you'd believe me. And why is it that you want to catch me? The good one? What about William? or Hannah? She smokes pot you know. Why not monitor the kid who smokes pot? Seems like she'd be a good candidate for, uh, such distrust.

I'm growing wary of always feeling like you expect me to have some deep dark secret. I don't. The reason why you've never found any, and I mean ANY thing to peanalize me for is because I don't do what "most kids do when they're 20." I don't have anything to hide so stop looking. It really hurts my feelings that after raising your kids for 7 years for you you won't trust me. I mean, the two that actually ever listened to me turned out to be pretty good kids, didn't they? So why don't you just trust me? Don't you realize that it hurts my feelings? I don't have a mommy and a daddy to love me or stick up for me... so when you won't trust me, and you make it so obvious that you don't, and it's so unwarranted, well that just sucks.

Okay?

Okay.

4. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my roommate: Okay, just because someone leaves lights on doesn't mean you have to walk in and automatically become super bitchy. Yes, we all greatly appreciate it! You are not my mother, you can't tell me when to do my homework, when to eat, when to go out, when to drink water...life wtf! I am not sicky obsessed with anything either, besides, I was doing a school project, so I have a sick obsession with projects. Thanks...really like you. Like..AH!

To my girlfriend: I'm so happy you decided to stay home for longer during the summer :). I mean, I know the summer is so far away, but I would lovee to go to Pride with you :) Like how it has been planned for 2 years now :p

To font colors: Blahhh...to many to choose from. I'm too tired to choose. Gr.

5. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To M- I will keep ignoring your calls no matter how many times you ring my phone. I loved you with everything I had and you thre it all back in my face. Thanks a lot.

To T- I'm so grateful you're my friend, even the worst situation seems a bit better when you're around. I'm so lucky to have you.

To my geography teacher- So I don't understand longshore drift and all that rubbish, it wont stop me from being a forensic geologist (thanks very much)

This thread is great <3

6. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

To HD- Me and Hayden were great mates untill you started sh**sturing like you normally do! So thanks a bunch 'mate'!!

To Mrs S- Why the hell do you keep sending me and everyone elses projects back! They're all going to look the same why dont you just do that damn thing for us!!

To SR- Why the F**k are you leaving???

To Windows Movie Maker- Stop being annoying, I want to start some new vids!

7. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

On this moment i am so angry and sad. Why do people always think the worse of you.. Why do they like to hurt you and smile about it and then tell you that you cant say a thing about it because they dont want to hear what it does to you.. Just look at yourself i've you are a adult than let someone tell you what they feel with somethings instead of hurting them with things that are not fair or doesnt belong in that discussion.. You just made me mad and i cant find they wright words to say to you and defent myself.. Why...?????

8. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To M- you still don't get it do you? Leave me alone, seriously arrrghhh.

9. Cara1090

Cara1090 Dead on Arrival

Dear P,

What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you suddenly giving me the cold shoulder? What the hell happened? Even when we are all hanging out together you always make me feel as if I am not even in the room. The only time we ever really talk is when it’s just the two of us. I don’t understand. I thought we were friends. What happened to PPPSG?

Everyone tells me that maybe it’s because you are just really busy with school and stuff; but so am I. That is no excuse. You talk to the other, just not me.

What sucks is you always make me feel that this is my entire fault. I’m fucking tired of crying over all of this. I’m sick and tired of feeling bad about this. If you don’t want to be my friend, fine. Just say it to my face and not make me feel like I am doing something wrong.

10. CalleighD

CalleighD Lab Technician

To my geography teacher- I can murder you and leave no evidence (hehe) so get off my back please!

11. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To my roommate: I cannot believe you licked a metal door! I mean, that sounds like something I would do. What the hell were you thinking? You decided to just randomly lick a metal door? Uhhh...you're a weirdo :D

To professor: You have a very, very, unfortunate last name :D

To cold weather: Go awayy! I don't like youu!

To my roommate: I am sick of you coming home late. Why should we have to wait for you to get home from school so we can sit down and eat dinner? No one does that with their roommates. I guess we are derranged...but still!

To myself: Scissors! Remember Scissors! Ohh...if you're so tired that you feel like you're going to be sick...go to bed!

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To choir director - You said you wanted 4 of the second year choir students on the Madrigal Court yet we get there and there aren't enough chairs for us. I had to sit off to the side and felt like I didn't belong. We tried to ask you questions and were ignored but the other choirs could ask an they got anwers. Things better change tomorrow or there are going to be some very angry people. I don't careif you give me a lower grade if I speak my mind...I won this right fair and square and I should be getting the respect that I deserve!!

13. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

The Board rules say this

You can't post material that contains death threats, or invades a person's privacy, or is posted without permission of the owner. Obviously. Illegal content cannot be posted anywhere on the BBS.

Death threar is never 'fun' and never should be even posted even 'you are not serious' or 'as a joke'

So CalleighD, this is official warning for you for posting illegal content.

so I advice you to think next time better what you post.

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To presentation: I don't want to do you. Not because I dislike presentations ( I do, they're pointless and boring, but I don't mind doing them) or because I have no interest in the topic (in fact I consider it quite interestng). I simply don't like the fact that the text is so damn long. It's repetitive and complicated and I have no desire in reading it again. Furthermore I hate having a dead line of 2 days to get my stuff done, as well as having to prepare a handout for the class. It sucks.

To certain people: Why are you so ridiculously stupid? You're so small-minded and hyper sensitive when it comes to certain matters that I feel the strong urge to hit you over the head with a baseball bat sometimes. Not that I own one...
    Seriously though, why can't you just loosen up a litte? Live and let live. Beautiful saying, really. You should try it.

To grammar teacher: You're cute, and funny. Two attributes that make your lessons a lot more bearable but do not recoup the way you treat us like a bunch of little kids. Just because there are people who decide to study English despite of not having the slightest idea of grammar and vocab does not mean we ALL have to be taught grade 7 grammar! You give us the same exercise sheets that little kids in school get! I feel insulted by that.

To stupid students: If you want to study English, make sure you actually learn the basics of the language! There's no need for anyone to be perfect but it's unacceptable to make such stupid mistakes - repeatedly! It's cute coming from 12 year olds, from 20+ year olds it's rather sad though. I can't even laugh at it anymore.

15. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

New thread here , started by Calihan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.