The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Dragonfly, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To a friend:
    Stop giving me the "oh I thought you had those already :( " lines to me about the tickets. I explained how it goes and it's not our fault a million others are calling the same time since they decided to open online sale two days later. We'll try our best to get the goddamn tickets and I think I explained quite many times what we'll get. We didn't have a chance to get to the queue yesterday.
    I told you long before ticketsale that it will be difficult and perhaps it would be easier for you to get the ticket - but no. You wanted it this way and you just have to adjust to that. I'm tired to explain 5 times in a day how we are doing with the tickets.

Grr!

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

To girls in my class: Don't think I don't know what you're doing. Normally you just stick to your 'cool' friends and leave me on the sidelines, but when you need me for copying work or the notes I made, then you're suddenly so nice! No way. I see right through it and I'm not gonna fall for it. I know who my real friends are.

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To my boss.

Work on your organisation skills for crying out loud. I absolutely hate being called at such short notice, even though I'm glad I don't have to work today. I bet you knew on friday already that you didn't need me today, you could have called then!
    And when will I find out whether there is something to do for me tomorrow, an hour before I'd have to leave?
    That's stupid! Make a damn plan so you can tell me beforehand what needs to be done and when you're all ready to have it done.
    Damn.

To my heart:
    Stop beating, the rhythm is driving me nuts.

4. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To myself.
    You are just plain crazy. You are planning to waste money... 290...just for some bloody tickets. I mean, tickets. FFS. That leaves 28e to your bankaccount. I hope you are happy (I know I am :p ) and what if your friend doesn't get one? Well, she can at least try.
    Perhaps mom could give me 100e for a week and I can pay her back when I get some money from my other account...
    I hate asking money from mom... Ah well.
    She'll tell me I'm nuts for buying those tickets.

Perhaps I could sell some :devil:

5. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

To a certain guy in my class: What is your problem!! why wont you leave me alone! what did i ever do to you.

To me: Having a bad day? I know that right now things seem hard but im sure you can get through this. but you need to get it through your head people ARE mean! but you shouldnt care what people think. I wish you could see what others see in you...they say you are pretty so why do you think its a lie?

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Why can't people just stick to their appointment times! I mean my schedule for today has already changed 3 times and it's only 10am. Now I am stuck with just the one appointment, 4 hours later than originally planned, and now I will be driving home on those awful roads in the dark. I know it is nearly Christmas, and you need to get your shopping done, but I need to get these appointments done so I can do all the work that will be needed afterwards and hopefully get to actually have some time off for Christmas myself!

To the finance woman, sort out my expenses cheque. Do you have any idea how much I have spent in petrol over the last two weeks, it's nearly Christmas I need the money back! :mad:

7. Lizzy_004

Lizzy_004 Pathologist

To my mom: Isn't it ironic that the social worker has problems with her own family? :rolleyes:

8. Depth-Of-Love

Depth-Of-Love Lab Technician

To person at school: omg you were really mean to me and im honestly amazed that you actually apologized!!! thankyou, its means a lot to me.

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

to me:

What is wrong with you? You're acting all depressed lately and you don't even know what the hell is wrong. Nothing's wrong. But still you feel down. If someone as much as blinks you yell or cry. And you're supposed to be the smiling one cheering everyone up. You always were, now why are you acting so strange?

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*hugs Nikki* :(

To person: Stop being so annoying.... Please :rolleyes:

To other person: Why do you have to be so mean to her? Your such a follower. Just cause Kendra doesn't like her, doesn't mean everyime she talks you can just change the subject or look totally uninterested. Stop being such a bitch.

To self: Stop telling people to stop doing things in this post. It gets annoying.. Woops. :p

11. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

To my so called "best friend":
    You are a no good bitch, and I mean it in the kindest way possible. You see one cute boy you like and you make it your personal mission to get him to be your boyfriend. He hates me and all of his friends do too. They all pretend to be nice and you are so completly stupid and ignorant that you pay no attention when he says repeatedly how much he thinks I suck, how I am ugly and stupid. The truth is, everything he has said is what I have thought about myself at least 100 times and you just sit back and agree with him. You selfish bitch. I hate you. Why can't everything go back to the way it used to be. The worst part is that you had to ask if I was okay. I was sitting in the corner of the room, crying and you had to ask if I was okay? No, I am not okay. I feel like crap and all you can say is,"Please don't tell Mrs. Ahrens about this. Kelly says he is sorry.". I know he is not, you idiot. Get over yourself. Of course, I didn't tell like the stupid, gullibe freak I am but, don't think it was because I am your best friend. Screw that. I don't think I can look you in the face. All you are is a stupid, insecure bitch who thinks that you have found true love. He doesn't even like you! He is one year older than you and thinks you are immature and stupid. I can't blame him, considering this is how I feel about you right now. I'm sorry that you are such a pathetic excuse for a human being.

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Library visitors: The magazines are there to read, not for you to steal. You want your own, go buy them. Especially since the binders that hold the current issues cost money and by swiping them, we may be forced into buying new ones eventually.

Computer equipment: I hate you I hate you I hate you...get to work because the library can't function without you anymore. Or I'll boot you with something large and heavy. (sorry I couldn't resist lol)

13. wibble

wibble Corpse

OMG! Same problem as where I work! Apart from it's not the magazines, it's usually the newspapers. We now have to keep them right next to the desk, to make sure people don't steal them :eek: Seriously, some people are so cheap.

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

J, you are one of my best friends, I love you, I love spending time with you just laughing about the silliest things in the world, but what you said today hurt. The way I know that even though you would not say it loud you will never approve of the choices I make makes it difficult for me to be honest with you. The way you talk about K. and "people like her" is mean and disrespectful, I know she sucks ass, I don't like her either but you have to see that not everyone is like that. I have friends who are absolutely the opposite of her, friends that I care about a lot, and hearing you talk like that made me feel like you were talking about me as well.
    I was really disappointed when you didn't even listen when I was trying to explain a different view, I wish I could have told you why, maybe that would have changed something, but then I don't really believe that anything could change that image in your head... And you know what's the worst? You're so damn funny about it I couldn't help laughing despite the stabs you aimed at my heart. You're so open about everything else, why can't you just be a little more tolerant on that one issue as well?

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Sorry, little rant coming up (not directed at anyone here).

Two things really. Firstly, saying things like that are annoying, pathetic and a little sad, if you have a problem or a response at least put your name to it. Grow up and stop acting like children, which is in fact an insult to children as I know plenty that are more mature than you lot. So what if I am cynical or even a little mean, when I start telling you how I really feel I guarantee you won't like it.

Secondly, please read through stuff before sending it to me. I am not your mother or teacher and I'm not just out to criticise even when I use the red pen, but I can tell when you haven't even spell checked it! It will annoy me as I help you because I want you to succeed and I know you sometimes struggle, but I can't do it all for you. And stop spelling 'alot' as one word, it isn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.