The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
To some f***ing retards (or their friends) who live in our building:

This is 3rd time in last two months you've broken fire extinguisher. You are f***ing morons: So you think it will be 'funny' when our rent gets higher? Or you think it's funny to create that mess? Everyone told me that place where I lived last year was a slum and all disturbance but this is really something.

So you think, now that you are 16 or 17 and first time live on your own, you can do what you couldn't do when you were living at home? F***ing idiots! Go home and grow up or get a f***ing job if you are bored! And remember that there is 50 others living with you! Not sharing apartment but we do share this building and you better treat every piece of it like you own it.

I hope you are caught and have to pay damages or get to kicked out. You totally deserve it.

Bunch of morons!

To the idiots who vandalized my kid's school. What are you morons! Gees.

To the idiot who vandalized my church's sign. Same goes for you.

I wish people would find more constructive things to do with your time.

To a friend: why do you expect me to always conform myself to you? I know, you know, that I'm very adaptive by nature I tolerate many things normal people would never. But this doesn't mean I'm stupid, sometimes you could do something to make things easier. You are unnecessary complicated and with your tiny annoying habits you often make life a little more difficult. But it's enough for now, the world is not spinning around you all the time, there are others as well, and it does not mean only me, but all the other people around us.

To self: get to your table and study and stop whining. You wanted to do all these jobs at one time, work it out.

To the guy who reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite:
Seriously. What the hell kind of crap are you trying to pull. You leave a to-do list while you are on vacation. It is the worst list I have ever seen. You leave no direction at all. How the hell do you expect me to quote something that we have no business quoting at all. Take some time to familiarize yourself with our appetite guide. I know more about your job than you do, why is that. I know I am qualified to do your job a lot better than you are, the only reason I am not in that position is because TPTB don't believe in me.

To self:
Why get yourself worked up over this guy, yet again. He pops in and out of your life, usually at the worse times. He is no good for you. Sure he says the right things, but he will never grow up. Let this man stay in the back of your mind because he will never realize your full potential. He is only out for one thing and one thing only. Don't do it!

To my mother:
She is my child. She is her fathers child. Do not get mad when her father wants to spend time with her as well. He didn't get to see her all last week since we were both gone. Its not that I don't want her spending time with you because I do, I just don't like her being at your house because of your current situation. Once you get it settled and figured out then she will be free to spend as much time over there as possible.

To my dad's crazy ex-wife:
WTF! Are you serious. What now that he has taken care of the problems with the house now you decide that you want it. LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are the one who wanted the divorce, you are the one who moved in with her boyfriend. Don't you dare attempt to worm your way back into his life because trust me, its not something you are gonna want to do. LEAVE MY FATHER ALONE!

Why need things to be always that difficult??? What happened???
Sometimes I just get the feeling I can't do anything right...
study sucks and after now 1 year of doing that I still don't know wheter it was the right choice or not... okay the money I can earn after finishing speaks for itself but it just don't feels right...

WTF should I do now??? :scream:

To the morons that run this company:

You want to know why our hours are the same amount as they were when our magazine was up in pages? :wtf: How can that be when we've let someone go (thats approx. 26 hours there) and one less person on Friday and you say the hours are still the same.

Oh that's right you seem to know how long it takes to do everything, when you HAVE NEVER DONE THE WORK. I always like executives that think the work shouldn't take as long as it does. Morons!

So my guess is you look at the total hours of the department and assume that is for one book, hey morons, we do 4 books now and NOT ALL THE HOURS go for one book. And now I have to cut more hours, let me ask you this, all you executives, are you taking any pay cuts to help out? I bet you're not, but those of us who are barely making ends meet, have to do all the sacrificing. Have you NOT LEARNED anything from all the crap happening on Wall Street?

To one of GMs: I can't tell you much I'm looking forward to having this meeting with you tomorrow :rolleyes:, I really would like to give you a piece of my mind.

I think it's funny how one of our GM's (that are married to each other) supposedly was promoted and all of sudden there is an urgency to get all these cuts done. Hmmmm, I'm thinking it could be because he will get a pay raise? You know, when all of our raises were frozen, not that we really got any when they weren't frozen. :scream:

To self: Yup, you hate your job and the ones that run it, but remember (and I do), be thankful that you have a job and, right now, it's pretty secure. Repeat after me: I am thankful I have a job, I am thankful I have a job, I am thankful I have a job!

I am thankful, but that doesn't mean I can't complain.

To just about everyone...just because we're "in tough times", that doesn't mean things don't suck at work. And being "thankful I have a job" doesn't mean it doesn't suck either.

I think you companies are using "these tough times" to screw people and then blame "the economy" and say we are "lucky to have a job". Quit making cutbacks to increase YOUR profits and the stockholders' profits and the CEOs' pay and then say it's because of "the economy". Baloney.

And to everyone I see everyday in life and on TV and in the newspaper...quit using the phrase "in these tough times"!!! I'm sick of hearing it!

i have gotten 4 tickets in the past 2 months cuz cops are jerkoffs. hopefully april can bring me a new start. im giving all my money to the state. man do i hate cops lol

to my older sister. I love you dearly but please stop nabbing me when I'm on Facebook. I go on there to see whats up not to always chat with you. That's partly why I live 30 minutes away from you. After a while one gets tired about hearing about you selling your house problems, your daughters and our parents :brickwall: I guess this is probably why I don't call you as much as I used to.

This a thread where I'm allowd to get pissed off , so here we go:

Dear, New York Rangers team : Please get you act together and win the last two games. I'm saying this nicely, because I'm very close to jumping on a first airplane to NYC and going to you lockeroom and clubbering you with hockey stick!Every single one of you (except Henke:adore:)
(And,Yes, clubbering is a word:guffaw:)

To my foot (that I just got surgery on): Please stop hurting, I know its only the first day - but I got bigger things to focus on.

To my dear friend...

don't you know what you're doing here??? Man how can someone be that stupid and still keep smiling about it??? I would want to get buried and never get out again...

So you think that I hurt you??? You can not be serious... but that's just you.. you never wait for explainations you simply get sick of me for the next two days and always act like damn child... man you're 26 you should be even more mature then I am... anyway I don't want to do this anymore...

After all the years you really haven't learnt one single thing about me... it's a shame because you always make sure that I know everything about you...

Maybe I'm just to good for this world or why let I treat me like dirt every single day???

Dear ex-friend:

You insult the way I dress my children (because I want them to look nice), you insult the sports my children play (because they aren't physical enough -- aka. football), you tell me, once your kid quits, that band is for losers (my kids are still in band) and you insult my place of employment (because my school kicks you son's teams butt every time! -football and scholar bowl. We don't cheat were just better -yes I know my kids go to the same school your kid does but that's irrelevant where those teams are concerned.)
And I am supposed to forget this? Nah. I'm done. I'd rather cut you loose as a friend because I don't need that kind of friend or that kind of negativity in my life.
Good Luck going through life with any friends... with an attitude like that!

Dear weather: You're amazing for weeks, and then all of a sudden you drop down to zero today and SNOW? What's that all about? :(

To the company we work for:
WTF kind of training did you attempt to give us. We are going live on Monday with this new system and yet we still don't understand what the hell we are supposed to exactly do with it. How the hell do you expect 3 hours to be enough training on a system that will probably take us a month to even understand.

To the thing that sits in the back of my row:
LAY OFF THE BODY SPRAY!

To the agents:
Why are you bothering me. I don't know what he did and why he did it, wait to ask him tomorrow.

To self:
Don't panic....everything is fine

Man what a :censored: day!!! That wasn't happening, was it??? Dammit :brickwall: :scream:

WTF :wtf: ... is it that hard to just simply do it the way we want it??? Man the others always get what they want and we ask one time for a favor and get a kick in the ass... dammit :scream:

Hate my stupid study so much... we get teached to do things the easy way and the people who teach us that stuff are the most complicated people themselves...

I wish I could just quit that all and start something new... something without those stupid economy and business people I've the favor working with at the moment...

Thank god it's just work and not my whole life looks like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back