The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

NickyFan, seems like we just had a very-very similarly bad day...:shifty: the stupid study, the complicated people around us.... and I second your last sentence, absolutely true for me too.

To the leader of the meeting today: is it so hard to say 'please'? You don't have to give us orders, we are there because we want to participate in this, and we fully understand what we need to do. Just relax, everything is gonna be great!

To the members of my team: team-work? remember this word? you know what does it mean??? All members in the team should work together, it is not cool that a few of you don't do anything and we, the others have to do the whole. So.Not.Cool.

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Sounds pretty serious too, Stee... :shifty: Man sometimes all just sucks... I know about teamwork, one thing the stupid :censored: want to teach us... but with all the shit thrown at us nobody is able to think clearly enough to just pack it on you know... :scream:

Sometimes I feel like nobody is able to think like they should when they want to work in the public administration... man I don't even know if I can think like that :brickwall: Bad enough that we all smack each other in the face just because we can't get our shit together...

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

You know, my friend, the place where we both hang out used to be wonderful, until you came along and started shoving your opinion down everyone's throat, no matter how many times we've asked you to stop and to respect we don't want to hear it.

Why don't you just leave and never come back. The place would be so much better without you.

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

To my job & GMs: Well, you did it. I'm on salary, but you cut my hours and my staff's hours. Great, that's just great! Explain to me how I'm suppose to pay my mortgage and bills when I was barely making it with my full salary.

It seems to me that we shouldn't have two GM's. We don't need 'em, we don't need a sales manager. Get rid of them. There's a new sales assistant we really don't need, oh that's right, he's the brother of the Sales manager. :rolleyes:

I understand the economy sucks, but our company still makes a profit. I understand your other properties aren't doing so well. Why do we have to help them out? Why do we have to pay for doing well?

Of course, we'd probably be doing better if the reps got out there and made sales calls instead of taking the day off. Which brings me to another thing, GMs, why are not out there making those sales call with them? Why are sitting in the office, when you should be out there? Why are at home, when you are suppose to be working? :rolleyes:

Oh and to the GM's, so help me, if your daughter shows up working here this summer, we're going to have a HUGE PROBLEM! :klingon:

Also, get off my back about the new sale program. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING until Tech support helps. Bug them and leave me alone. :scream:

To the sales manager: You are getting on my LAST nerve. You act like my boss one more time and we're going to have words!

Oh yeah, I made a mistake, which are few and far between, but do I need to bring up the thousands of dollars you've cost this company? Do I? Cause I will!

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Ex-husband: Are you serious? We have joint custody and we alternate weekends, that's the arrangement. You're seriously getting pissy because you have to find a babysitter for your child during YOUR weekend?

Yes, it just so happens that I have a personal life and that I make plans on my "childless" weekends, so NO, I can't watch him while you waste your time doing what you know is silly and hardly worth doing when you SHOULD be spending time with your kid.

Yes, it just so happens that you might have to go out of your way to make arrangements for your child on your weekend while I make the most of my free time. Please pardon me while I don't pity you. You know that I find babysitters all the time. It's what parents do, especially single parents.

6. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

So yeah, I am just pissed off, just sick and tired of everything and anything. I don't know who to direct this rant at but I would like to scream my head off and just go bonkers really!

I just want to stop feeling so inadequate and ugly! Stop feeling disgusted and awful about my apperance. Stop feeling boring and uninteresting. I would like to stop, just stop all these negative feelings when they appear but it's so hard!?? Why is that?:confused:

I have so much to be thankful for! It seems as if everytime something good happens in my life something inside me needs to put the part in me which is filled with pride and happiness to the bottom of the darkest night because somehow I am not allowed to feel good about myself...:(

Rant over for now.

7. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear Self:

Stop feeling sorry and get out and do what needs to be done.

Love

Self

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

Dearest stupid freaking piece of crap riding mower!

Why is it every Spring I have issues with you? This time it's the front tire that's flat/off it's rim. And how am I susposed to fix that?
    I think I'll just call a lawn service and price them. It's not worth being nickel and dimed to death by you!

9. GrissomLivesOn

GrissomLivesOn Hit and Run

To whom it may concern,

I don't know why I stopped going to school, OK?! I'm probably never going to know, and you are just going to have to accept that answer. Is it so hard to believe that I don't have any regrets about not going back? Will you please just leave me alone about this?! Furthermore, no matter what you say, I will not talk about this at all. Got it?

-A thoroughly aggravated person

10. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

Dear life

I'm gonna go crazy. I'm not gonna be able to do this without having a breakdown. It's too much. I work twice as much like my own mother, and I'm only 20. I go to school, work in the school, work after school, and doing work for the school here at home. It's not healthy. I admit it was me who wanted to do the work, but not this much. Definitely didn't want to bring my work home. My mind is a true chaos right now, I need some rest.

thanks, hope you're gonna ease on me soon

me

11. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Dear mom,

why the Hell do I always feel like an alien when I come home for a few days??? Man, I should feel save and loved there but you always make me feel like some sort of intruder... nothing I do is right and when I try to speak my mind you put me under or completely ignore me... thank you so much for making my holidays the worst one ever :thumbsup:

Dear self,
    why do you do this to you??? Why do you always travel 3 hours by train every week to get to your so called home??? Maybe you need to wash your clothes there??? You know as much as I do that this isn't the reason... the reason is that you love your family anyway... even they treat you like shit every time you're there... and because you always have the hope that this will change one day??? F*ck!!! :censored: why can't I just live my own life without thinking about stupid people??? Everyone has the right to be stupid, stupidity is human...
    And so you'll drive home again on Friday, just like that... even they'll put you under again... man I'm so pathetic...

12. MyMutantRomance

MyMutantRomance Witness

Dear Mom and Dad

I'm 17, not 27! I need to feel young, I can't handle your problems because i have so many of my own. I feel like i'm losing myself in your lives. For one day i want to be me.:(

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my computer, Microsoft, & McAfee,

What the he!! is wrong? I'm pretty certain it's not confiker - I could get on all the security websites just yesterday that I wouldn't be able to if it was. Why does it keep freezing with no mouse, no keyboard, no everything. Thankfully I've found out how to reboot without unplugging. I've run virus scanners. I've defragged the hard drive. I've just run check disk again (Ok about an hour ago!) and it tells me there's at least 1 corrupt file (which it didn't have 2 weeks ago) but I can't find it. And now McAfee won't even run telling me "scanning has encountered a problem from which it cannot recover - Scan failed to start". So far today It's frozen on me 9 times today. I'm going crazy fast enough.

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

To the idiots I work for:

WTF! This stupid system is so screwed up. How dare you make us implement as system that NO ONE understands. You gave us worthless training and then expect everyone to jump on board because you all say that we are going paperless. This is so unrealistic. You can not expect us to go paperless overnight. It is a process and this process is going to take forever.

To the Napolean look-a-like:

How rude are you to drop those quotes on what I was already working on. You need to learn how to be patient. Thank goodness that I only have to put up with you for two more weeks because this high and mighty attitude is not working for me at all. I don't care that upper management loves you for no apparent reason. I am sick of it.

To self:
    Get with the program and get your stuff together. Get back and finish your requirements to get the hell out of there.

15. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear Boss.

I hope you are enjoying your holiday. I hope you're having some great time off. You deserve it after working so hard lately. Ya. I hope you detect the sarcasm dripping from my voice.

I'm going to crack up soon. I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. Deadlines are piling up, interruptions keep me from doing all the work I need to be doing and I'm the only one doing it since you can't hire a replacement for my assistant. And whose fault is it if a deadline gets missed? Mine. I'm only one person. Just. One. Person. And I'm just one person with only two hands and one damaged at that, and I'm doing a workload enough to keep three people busy.

The saddest thing is I can't tell you I'm going to lose it. If I show even one slightest bit of weakness it gives you an excuse to fire me and hire someone cheaper. Like I haven't already taken a pay cut. Like I don't already take work home, including over Easter and on weekends. Like I haven't worked 6 years for you and know more about the company than anyone else.

Working this hard and knowing I can't take time off, can't plan a holiday when everyone else has already been away. I can't even call in sick. It's killing me and I'm slowly falling to pieces. I just hope you're there to enjoy the show.

I don't know how much longer I can do this. :(

E.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.