The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Dear bus driver: I really, really strongly dislike you. You come SO LATE every day, I get out at 2:30, and you don't get there until almost 3. That's a half an hour of waiting outside. I could almost be home by then if I walked which I shouldn't have to do. Well guess what? We have other things to do after school than sit around waiting for you to show up. You literally get there 10 minutes AFTER the 2nd last bus. And your excuse is that you can't show up before that bus? Well guess what it leaves TEN minutes before you even get there! Coming ten minutes earlier obviously won't put you in front of that bus. And honestly I think that's just an excuse as to why you come so late. I really don't get why it matters when you come as long as you leave right away.

Oh and then, today I needed to go to the library to email myself something really quickly after school. So I go in there and I'm there for MAYBE 5 minutes not even. I go outside, sit and sit and sit and finally realize that I'm the ONLY person still there that is even on my bus. So I sit a little longer, and the four kids who were still there ended up leaving too. So I'm the only student still outside the school. WHEN DID YOU DECIDE TO COME EARLY?! You come late EVERY day of the year and the one day I need to do something really quick and shouldn't have to worry because you've proven you don't get there on time, you DO get there on time? GRRRRR. At least tell us if you're planning to do this! Or make up your friggen' mind on when you're going to get there!

Yes that WHOLE rant is about my freaking BUS DRIVER! :scream:

2. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Ohhhh I so love that thread...

To Doc:
    What??? Man you can not be serious... damn, first you said it would only take two month... and now you say it'll take at least three... damn that sucks :scream: I know it's not your fault that I was too stupid to stand on my foot, really... but couldn't you've figured that out earlier??? I mean it happened on Thuesday and I needed to get to your office three times since it happened... traveling to you is going to get really expensive and that all for you doing nothing then talking about that it'll take time and that you can't see that much on the x-rays... so I'll be there tomorrow again for an MRI, let's see if you'll know what we're dealing with right now...

To Busdriver:
    Don't be so damn impatient!!! I know right now I'm not the fastest getting in the bus but you would never tell the old grandmothers that they should climb the steps faster, wouldn't you??? Damn I'm no invalid but I for sure can't walk normal right now.
    So would you please simply do your job without making stupid remarks??? That's what you get paid for!!!

To Flatmates:
    Thank god I get rid of you over the weekends... you seriously get both on my nerves... man if you want to scratch each others eyes out, do it somewhere else and not in front of my room door, because I don't want to listen to your stupid talk...

To mom:
    Well, this weekend will be heaven, I can tell you :) And no I won't send you the 20 bucks, because I know I owe you nothing. Maybe you just forgot that you used it to buy my sister a new cellphone card... as if my money would have been meant for that :rolleyes:

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To the City, State, & Federal Government,

I don't give a damn who picks up the storm debris, from last December mind you, just someone do it. It's gotten to the point that it is a fire hazzard and a traffic hazzard. These piles go up higher than an adult human being is tall. Somebody is going to get killed with all this crap piled on sidewalks and in front yards. Not to mention you can barely get a fire truck down the street because of the pile across the street which, by the way is where the city told them to put it. You won't let us remove it because of the Asian Longhorned Beatle but you've already missed your April 1st deadline. Somebody figure out what to do and do it!!

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

To the people who said I was crazy for hearing chewing in my walls: :angryrazz:

To the ants: Get out of my wall. And preferrably not into my bedroom. I know you seem to have a hard time with that now that you've grown wings but I'm getting tired of finding you little guys everywhere.

Oh, and please stop burrowing holes into structural supports because I just tore out my wall and I'm not very happy.

To the mold under the window: Yep, you were a surprise to find too. Does the rest of the family have mold and ants? Nope. Just my room. But thanks for making me move to the basement for the next few weeks -- which I just learned has ants but hey...at least they don't have wings. Yet.

I seriously feel like I'm being stalked by the little buggers. :shifty:

Dear winter: Come back. You were the only thing keeping me sane.

Dear Future Shop and Best Buy: Why do you seem to have the complete seasons of all the shows I hate but you have random or nonexistant seasons from the shows I'm looking for?

To that idiot that threw a large piece of wood out his window onto the highway: Um...huh? I know there was a large dump truck in front of us with his back open but I'm not sure that was the place to be disposing of your lumber. In case you didn't notice, you missed and almost busted our windshield.

*sigh* I'm having an interesting week.

5. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Damn bus drivers! I don't have a rant... but bus drivers suck.

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

New Rant Thread can be found here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.