The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: What's made you UNhappy in the last 24 hours?

Note to self: Wear sun screen the next time you lay out in the sun for 2.5 hours. My arms/stomach/legs are so sore. I only put it on my face so I wouldn't get freckles, so at least my face isn't burnt. But wow, I'm so dumb.

To C___: If you're actually on msn right now and ebuddy isn't being weird and not showing that I'm talking to you like it does sometimes, I'll be pissed off. I kind of need to know the chemistry pages. Well, not really considering it's not even being marked but I'd LIKE to answer them.

To whoever you were: You're so immature. Get a life. Stop talking shit about people you don't even know. So who cares he's a bit heavier than he was before. Stop saying he was hot and now he's an ugly c_ _ _... Find something better to do with your life, please.

2. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear Idiots.

Yes, I'm talking to you. How DARE you make decisions about MY workload and MY job without asking me. Ringing me to tell me 'oh we've already agreed to this' is NOT on. It's unwarrented, uncalled for and seriously out of line. I manage my workload, NOT YOU.

Speaking of which, I'm already struggling to cope with the workload and here you are blithely agreeing to TIME I DON'T HAVE. If you had discussed it with me I could have at least delegated it.

You suck. Big time. You're inconsiderate, illmannered and unthinking IDIOTS. I seriously nearly kicked something today. I might still.

E.
    Dear Boss.

You said if we heard rumous we were to come directly to you and ask you outright. Well be prepared. I heard that after we've already taken a 10% paycut, that another 5% is about to go through. :censored:. See Above.

You :censored:n conartist. Here I am working MORE hours for LESS pay. I will refuse another cut if its true. You owe me.

Of course, I'm spending my lunch break planning how to approach you without giving you a reason to put me on the 'we'll lay her off in the next round' list. Although, I already can't take a sick day, can't book a holiday, can't even take an hour off..so I don't see how you can lay me off at all. Heck, the MD even rang me on Paddy's Day in a panic. Yeah. Go on. See how you get on without me. Jerk.

E.

Dear anyone who cares,

I'm extremely unhappy. Disillusioned and depressed. And yes, things could be worse. But STOP SAYING THAT. It's my life, and it sucks so yes, I have a right to feel down about it. It could be worse, true but it could be better.

I still have no hot water because I can't afford a plumber. I should have had a root canal in December but can't afford it so now my tooth hurts all the time and what's that weird lump on my gum? I'm struggling to keep my banks happy and sooner or later my excuses aren't good enough. Meanwhile my ex still hasn't paid towards the mortgage in over a YEAR and my old landlord still hasn't paid me my deposit back.

So yeah. Things could be worse. But they could be better too.

E.

Dear Universe, God, Whoever etc.

I really need a break. I really need something to go right. I really need a holdiay or a financial breakthrough or even just a friend who knows a plumber who would do a free nixer. Or a dentist that does pro bono.

I. Just. Need. A Break.

Seriously struggling.

E.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

^Hugs E, big hugs.

Dear daughter: So all I do is sit around on the computer all day. My little girl, I'm job searching that's what I'm doing.

Dear body: Stop telling me to eat when I shouldn't.

Dear cats: Stop destroy my house.

Dear neighbours: Can you tell your stupid boyfriend to put a shirt on and pull his damn pants up. The last thing I want to see in the morning is his boxers. Gees.

4. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

To the sack of crap who cheated on me (aka the ex-husband): So... you want to propose to the "woman" I found fooling around with you? To the younger, taller, thinner, blonder tramp that used to be OUR friend? To the hypocrite who swore that she'd never be with a man who wasn't a Christian? Well, my agnostic-deist ex-husband, you go for it. You slip that worthless tin onto her finger and promise to be faithful to HER for the rest of your life. I'm sure you'll mean it just as much as you did when you said it to me.

Be my guest. Trust me, you deserve each other.

5. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To the guy who was sitting in front of me.
    Are you really that ignorant to believe that your 'God' will save us? If there's anything to be learned from religion, it's how brainwashing and dangerous it works. 'God' is nothing but a ridiculous fragment of your imagination, risen from indoctrination and ignorance. This class was about debating, and your unwillingness to even hear our arguments was beyond stupidity, it was insulting. Your childish behaviour is the exact proof that creationism and all other religious classes should be banned from education, so a child can learn to think for itself, and not repeat the dogmas from a 2000 year old book.

This world is a mess, because we made it that way. And it's only up to us to try and fix it. Having faith in a god has about as much effect as believing in an air bubble. No more, no less. Get your act together, because right now, you're an insult to mankind.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the driver of the van: Seriousl check your freaking blind spot!!! There are other people on the road and we would like to make it to out destionations in one piece. Thankfully there was no one behind me when I had to slam on my breaks....then you couldn't figure out when the people who where behind you in the left lane were flipping you off as they passed you after you moved to the right lane. You should be gald that there wasn't a cop around....though I personally would have had a good laugh because it would have been your fault.

7. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

^ Don't you just love idiot drivers? :rolleyes:

To J:
    First of all, I don't mind being your friend, one can never have too many. But when you come up and introduce yourself to me for the first time, and then two minutes later you're asking me fairly personal questions, I have to draw the line. I was okay with the questions about my name, age, school, family, etc. but it starts to get a little creepy when you start asking "what do you look for in a guy?" "What do you think about guys who do this, or do that?". Did you fail to notice that we'd only known each other for less than five minutes, or that I was getting very uncomfortable? I don't hardly talk about those things with people I've know for years, let alone someone I've just met.
    Oh and by the way, I saw you puffing away on that cigarette when you pulled out of the lot. That just killed any chance you had (Not that you had much of one to begin with).

To the CJ Lab's Fingerprint Ink:
    Why do you have to smell so bad?
    You've made me feel sick to my stomach all day :(

8. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

Bad and tiring day.so I need this now.

To the leaders: you selfish idiots, sorry, but this is the truth. For only once, focus on what good for us, the people, the country, not on what you can take advantage of. Is it so hard? You are supposed to be smart people, and in my opinion smart people can make compromises. But you can’t, and I’m sick of all of you – oh God it makes me angry even think about this…

To the company I currently do something for: We are not slaves, so do not treat us like them. It was our choice to work with you, I admit, but it does not mean you can exploit us in whatever ways you want to. And yeah, you are not our bosses, so we can refuse anything we do not want to do.

To the woman I met today: you are ridiculous, I’m glad I don’t have to work with you. You are not any better than us, even if you act like you are. And one more, showing off with your leading position is one thing you should never do, remember this.

To self: dare to dream, sooner or later dreams come true and you know that very well.

9. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

I don't know where to start and I am not sure whom to direct it to but nonetheless...
    I am just so sick of getting a migraine every single Saturday? How is that even possible? If I don't wake up with one I get one during the course of the day - WTF:wtf:? My "HappyPills" (as I like to call them) are not cheap and I try to be restrictive in taking them so would you (migraine) just leave me alone?

And my other medical condition...I have no clue what it is, if indeed it's anything at all? A shaky hand that won't co-operate at times, that same hand goes ice cold as the other one stays "normal" ??? The numbness in my right leg as well...??? I have a feeling it's all in my head:confused:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  10. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the professor in front of me in the lunch line at school yesterday: So they raised the price of lunch for non meal plans 50 cents. 50 cents will not break you...you work at a private college...I pay your salary even if you do not teach me. And yelling at the cashier about not getting a memo is unforgivable, they do not have to send anything out, it is not their fault you can't read the menu in the first place because listed on that is the price change. Learn to read everything before you start going off on someone for something they do not control....the person to talk to would have been the chef, but even then it might now have been his decision.

11. miss_blue

miss_blue Lab Technician

To stupid person: Go away! Please, I can ignore you, but my patience is running out and don't want to smack you in the face.

To school: I like you now. I don't how long that feeling will stay, but try to take advange of it.

To friend: Can you explain me how did you use your logic? No, really, I sense it will be fascinating. You get mad at me that I don't go out with you because I have to work on my translation, and then you come over, and I give you my attention, but you knew that I had to give my teacher the translated text at a certain time. And I had two hour till the deadline and 11 pages to go, and you get mad that I don't want to watch a movie? Please... logic!

12. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

To co-worker: I'm sorry you didn't get re-hired for next year but it's not my fault. You were unflexible, judgemental, and downright mean to some of the students. Parents compained about you, afterschool programs complained about you and yes, fellow co-workers complained about you. But did I...no. So if you want to blame someone for not getting rehired look in the mirror....but don't blame everyone for your shortcomings. Take this experience and learn from it.

13. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

to You know who you are:

BITE ME! I didn't want to do crossword puzzles with you in the first place. Then you don't even give me time to figure the answers out for myself and sit over my shoulder and call them out. It's more fun for me to figure them out for myself when I just have a few letters. Go to bed!

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Not directed at this board.

Buddy you have issues. You accuse people of doign things they didn't do. I think you need to get help.

15. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I think we know the same person! :lol:

Dear Ex-Husband:
    Sorry that you don't like paying for anything to do with the kids. But as much as you'd like them to just sit at home all the time, they don't want to and are active in sports, etc..
    Also, they are your kids too and just because you've made stupid decisions over the last 5 years doesn't mean they should have to pay for them.. Grow up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.