The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

To the one who's responsible for it:
    Damn you!!! Burn in Hell :mad: People like you just piss me off :scream:

To my mom:
    Congratulations to you. You were able to get me out of your house without even getting loud...
    I was never so happy to get out of your house then today... man, get a life and stop making my life bad just because you never got things as far as I have them now!!!

To the "great" referee from today:
    Well you can be happy that we won, otherwise you would have gotten a lot more shit thrown on your head then you already got... and really that yellow-card for grumbling was really not necessary, normally I calm down without one...

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

To my laptop:

Why must you ask me every time if I want to open a program. If I did not want to open a program, why in the world would have told you to open it?! Also I really wish you would stop opening up windows when I'm trying to type in my address bar!

Thanks for ruining my day!

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To my brother:

Great parenting skills you got there. We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend for the first time since December and the only time your children were out in it was when their grandmother and I forced them to come out and do some yardwork. Your son really wanted to ride his new bike but you couldn't come out and keep an eye on him to keep him from getting run over. Instead you prefered to hibernate in the stinky basement on your computer and let your daughter stare at the television all day. They're 14 and 11 and could really use the fresh air and sunshine! That's the reason that no matter how much I dislike her I think their mother is the better parent. She gets them outside and playing and she actually takes them places. Do you even realize that the other grandparents have called and asked for them on your weekend because the children have told them that you don't do anything with them?

4. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

To myself- Turns out that the concerns I expressed, though they were doubted and complained about, ended up being completely valid and substantiated. And the worker had to step in and take the action I recomended from the beginning, only 6 months later. You don't get to feel good about that!! It was not good action, and saying I told you so doesn't make it any better for the family or the kid.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To self:

Pity gets you no where. You must resolve to stay positive and hopeful through this trial. Surround yourself with positive people things and positive people and you will prevail. Life will turn around but not if you play the camel and collapse because life has burdened you with hardship, everyone has it.

To my daughter: Yes I do love you, that's why I turned the TV off and told you to go do your homework. Some day when you have your kids, you will understand me a little better. I'm only being the mother to you that I didn't get and that includes being a meany. If I didn't care, I wouldn't make you do your homework or practice your piano. It's because I love you that I do.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

We aren't animated enough?? ANIMATED?? This is a bank, not freakin' Disneyland! If people want to see cartoons and dancing bears, they don't go to a bank! Look, we're nice....we're pleasant....we're friendly...people leave here with a smile and their business taken care of. But that's not good enough? We have to be animated?!

You people are nuts.

7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

To self:

Damn you're thinking too much... take it easy and have a little faith in yourself. It'll be okay... you'll get through it, even you think now you won't...

Easier said then done...

You can't buy yourself a new first language, so you need to do the best with the things you got.

So please stop whining... You can do it and you'll do it well :)

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Okay! I'd like to know why the Ontario government does NOT CHECK THEIR FACTS before sending out letters telling me I owe them $5,502.03 when in fact while I was collecting their pitious disability payments in 2007, I declared EVERY little bit of income UNDER THE SUN!! Can you check your facts in order for me not to have an anxiety attack and bother my legal worker who who has a workpile up to her chin. Then you guys are all like 'oops we pressed the wrong button.' Yeah I wish I could get a job that pays $25.00 an hour so I can press the wrong buttons on the computer..

Thank you. Now I'm going to eat a big chunk of chocolate!!

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

To Firefox:

I hate you... I've loved you so much for years and now you just let me down. 3.0 I hate, because wheh you start typing to your addressbar - it shows every page where you've visited and it's title - EVEN IT*S YOUR FRIGGIN EMAIL POST! I hate you. I don't want that people read topics of my emails - even all of those are professional ones.

Dear 2.0.0.20 - I am sure developers have created some bug to you so you mess up with memorystuff so people would install 3.0. It's not going to work.

I downloaded Opera. Works well. Just have to get my mother to get used to this one.

... and no way in hell I start using Internet Exploder.

Thank ya.

10. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear Self.

Remember to believe the things your friends tell you. And just do it already. You know how you hate just talking about doing stuff and never doing it? Get off your ass already would ya?!

E.

Dear Boss.

Can't thank you enough for sticking up for me the other day. I'm really sorry I had a melt down but the idea of having to cancel the one day off I've had in months was too much to bear. Thanks for telling the loser who didn't do their job properly to go hang. Thanks for noticing how hard I've been working and how many hours I've been putting in. Thanks for believing I deserved the day. Sometimes you suck, but this time 'round you came through for me. Much appreciated.

E.

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To cousins:

Stop freaking smarting off and yelling at your grandmother! You should be ashamed of yourselves for treating her that way after everything that she does for you and after everything she's been through the last couple of years! Have some respect for crying out loud! Stop speaking to adults in that manner! It is very disrespectful! You need to learn that we don't always get everything we want. The sooner you learn that, the better off you will be!

===================================

To the person who called me trying to sell me auto insurance (or whatever the heck it was):

Don't call and then tell me to hold on while you get the necessary paperwork together. That is very unprofessional. You need to have the paperwork right in front of you BEFORE you call. Otherwise, you get hung up on.
    ===================================

To whomever called the other day and didn't say anything when I said hello and only played music:

If you're who I think you could be, you blew your chance years ago. Calling me up and playing some love song (after all this time) is not going to change matters. This isn't "Say Anything" and you're not John Cusack and I'm not whoever the girl in that movie was... and that song wasn't Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes". :lol:

On the offchance that it was someone else:

If you're not going to say anything, don't call! Playing a (love) song instead of talking is creepy and stalkerish. Dont. do. it. again.

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

To my "lovely" mom:
    Thanks for ruining another day... dammit you know that you can't call me during the day because I study. I was so worried as I got your call this morning... thought something bad happened... and all you got for me was that I owe you 20 bucks??? You serious??? :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall: :scream: :scream: :scream:
    You made a fool of me... need to leave my lecture for something that stupid... sad that you don't have other things to so during the day... GET A LIFE dammit!!!

To self:
    Now you got it again... sometimes you seem to have no luck at all... today was the day, I guess... there you go and play some volleyball with your friends and... of course tore a ligament in your foot, of course... dammit, dammit, dammit... soccer season is over for you... :( Damn, sometimes you're just a fool...

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear Economy:

Improve already, dammit!

Dear Cat Who Got Stuck in the Couch:

What were you thinking, you dimwit of a furbag!

Dear Daughter:

So you want a raise in your allowance. You gotta earn that one sweetheart!

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

To self:

That comes of being not careful enough... now you're hobbling arround on crutches just because weren't able to stay on both foot...

Now you've to live with the fact that you need 20!!! minutes to the bus and 5 to get inside, while you without that damn crutches would need 5 minutes for going and getting into the bus... :scream:

Not to mention that your concentration sucks and that lieing down is the best thing to do at the moment...

Great just great...

15. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

To the house staff:
    The on-call number is for emergency calls people! Someone hurt, running away, bleeding, somethings on fire, assaults, arrests...These are excellent examples of times to call. A kid refuses to come in off the porch, you've made a doctors appointment for a kid cause they have a cough (and seriously a doctors appointment for that? In cold and allergy season? umm ok), you had to call a kid of school -these are not! If I need to know about those, and that's a large and very generious if, they can totally wait on my voicemail.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.