The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

Dear weather,

It's time to get your act together and warm up and stop raining. I am sooooo sick of this 65, 64, 59, 54, 67 degree 5 day forecast business. It's time for some 78 degree weather, it is April in case you forgot!

2. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

And I suck big time right now. I am a fat loser, a dufus, a dumbass, a boring, stressed out, nagging, talentless person. Who invented selfhate? I just feel like such a useless piece of sh*t right now.
    Sorry.

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

:( *hugs Stokes4Me*

Dear M: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. You know how much you piss me off right? And you do it SO much and everytime I get mad and RANT at you and yet you still do it again! Then you beg me to unblock you from MSN or answer your texts, and send me a billion emails about how sorry you are. Well you're not, because you keep doing it! And with my yelling you think I'd get the point across. DO NOT go telling people who don't know me and who I don't know stupid things about me that you and I both know aren't true! :scream: You're lucky you have me as a friend to begin with, and you know what's weird? If our moms weren't friends we would not be friends. We're sort of forced friends you know? You're just lucky that I'm not a bully like most of the kids around you are. You think you'd appreciate the fact that I'm even NICE to you!

4. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

To the ex-husband: go swallow your own head, you quivering vomitous mass, and stop applying double-standards to yourself.

You basically snapped me in two last night when I picked up our son at 9:10pm instead of 8:30pm, but now you're going to "be out late" with him (a time frame you intentionally left indistinct, but will probably end at about 11pm) and leave me waiting WAY past the time you're supposed to drop him off? Those extra 40 minutes last night were like dragging razorblades across your eyeballs and yet you're keeping me waiting SO MUCH LONGER THAN THAT tonight?

GET BENT, YOU TOOL!!!

5. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

I'm sorry to be in here again ranting on about how I hate life right now, hate myself right now and basically just want to end it all. I have managed to make my bestest friend mad at me just cause I let a guy come and devour my attention instead of giving it to her...well, she's a fine one to talk...but she has magically forgotten about that:rolleyes:. My mum is driving me completely NUTS with her knifestabbing remarks - thanks a lot mum! And I can't speak up for myself! Am I worthy of a life? I think not.

And there are so many who cares for me, I love you all so much, but please show me how to love myself, please. I desperately want to see what you see when you see me or my name. Show me why I am worthy of being loved, why you care about me because I see no reason for you to. I am so thankful for you all being there though...please don't leave me

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

to president obama: youre awesome and all, and im glad you won, but is it really necessary to have fighter planes in grenada while you are in trinidad? they were here like a week before you came down too. why do they need to be flying around all day and all night? like, right above my head. with all the fuel those planes have burned in the last week you probably could have paid for the tuition of all the students whos studies you have been disturbing.

7. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To anyone who cares: I got this stupid prestentation tomorrow about British and American lexical differences, counting for 10% of my grades for this course. The only problem is that it is so damn boring, I'm gonna torture my fellow students by boring them to death. I'm dreading this already, because I know no one will be interested, and I'll be talking to walls, instead of kids who actually listen. Bleh, I wish this was over and done already. I hate standing in front of a class :(

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

I hate cliques. I hate groups of people who stick together and try and make others feel left out. Especially when it's adults doing it.

I wish I could again tell that person and her cronies the place was so much better until you came along and ruined it. You're not nice poeple and you certainly don't know the meaning of playing fair. You pick each other all the time. It's like school. Seriously. Get a life.

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

To my dad's crazy ex-wife:

Ok here we go again. What the hell is your damn problem. How dare you ask my little brother to ask my dad why he doesn't want him in the house. YOU are the one who left the house. YOU were the one who asked for the divorce and YOU were the one who left my father to move in with someone else. I can't believe that you had the balls to sit here and use my little brother to make my father feel bad.

What is it about divorce that you don't understand. Divorce means you go one way and he goes another. The only time you need to acknowledge him is in regards to my brother. Quit bothering my father, he is happy for the first time in a very long time. He doesn't want you, he doesn't need you.

If you know what's best for you, you will leave him alone. And if I ever find out that you are using my little brother to make my father feel bad you better make sure that I don't find out. I am tired of biting my tongue when it comes to you. Keep my name and my mothers name out of your mouth, because trust me that is somewhere that you don't want to go.

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

To the nitwits in the clique!

Stop picking your friends, nobody wins with favourtism!

11. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

To the incapable referee of our soocer match yesterday:
    That goal didn't count... the ball hasn't past the line... I got my foot on it before it did, dammit :( Since when need referees the opinion of fans standing on the side to decide wheter they blow the whistle or not??? Seriously man you're a stiff...

To my mom, who again ruined my weekend by letting her bad mood out on me:
    Seriously mom why do I even bother to come home every weekend??? You really think I'm that stupid??? Dammit I don't want to be your punching bag anymore... I'm 21 and you treat me like I' m still dependent from you like I'm 10 or something...
    Get something to do, spend time outside sun is shining every day... and don't let your dissatisfaction out on me... I hate that...

To my flatmates:
    Girls what the hell is going on with you??? Have you really nothing else to do then getting on each others throats all the time??? Man you're what 25??? Seriously get a life... I've alot of other things on my mind then being the one who's always caught between two stools.

To myself:
    Will you end up like that when you're older??? Will you scream at your children just because you screwed up big time??? Will your future be that boring that the only thing that brings you up is to bring other people down??? Damn keep your head up and get your shit together or your future children will write something like that...

12. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

To my teacher that I have first thing tommorow:

Don't be an a** like you usually are please. All I wanna do is get on with some work, don't give use your annoying lectures asking us if we really wanna do this subject blah blah blah. I don't want it, I can't take any of your annoying sh*t. Just teach us some stuff for the exam and get on with it. Give us some exams papers okay! We need them. If you don't I guess I'll print them myself but just don't be an a** during the lesson. So what if we don't (in your opinion) have/show enthusiasm. It's not like you yourself do. You even dare to joke about getting drunk in front of a class of 17 year olds. If another teacher or member of senior staff had been there I'm sure your job would have been lost. :scream: :brickwall: :censored:

To my ICT teacher:

You better have marked my work dude, I don't care if it's crap you better have got it and marked it GAH!

Tommorow could you just come quicker and faster so you can be over and done with and I don't have to dread you any longer.

GRRR I can't wait till lunchtime tommorow when I can calm down and breath a sigh of relief.

:scream: :brickwall: :censored:

[/rant over]

This is the first time I've had to rant in a very very long time aaah it's insane.

13. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Dammit :brickwall: why can't things be easy sometimes??? Man, do I sit in that damn building all day to get even more stuff to do for home???

Weather is great outside and the only thing I do is sitting on some damn project without having a clue what the hell they want from me... that sucks :scream:

Well I should enjoy the sun while it shines in my room and be happy about the other people going out, relax and enjoy their freetime...

Man if I wouldn't get that easy distracted from that boring stuff I would maybe understand what's that sh*t all about...

And flatmates... get a life already... I'm a bomb ready to explode and I don't want to say things I would regret later, so please get you sh*t together and behave yourselves... or you'll wish you would be invisible and deaf :evil:

14. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To co-workers and fellow students who send emails, notes, etc for work or professional purposes: Really the lols and the emoticons should be kept to a minimum or not used at all. If this was acutlaly being read by the higher ups they wouldn't take it seriously if chat speak is used. Would you take an email about a meeting seriously when there is an lol following the reasons why we are having a meeting? I sure took this as a legit meeting, but to have more chat speak show up on the itinerary for the literary magazine to elect people into positions for next semester didn't give off that aspect. I'm glad that when I take the helm in Fall that this unprofessionalism will stop and chat speak will be left to just that, chatting.

15. CCA

CCA Police Officer

WHY!? Did you not think you were not going to get caught? Did you not think that somebody would see money was missing! Why would you risk your freedom, to steal from the store, from us, from me!

I thought you'd be smarter then that, and I saw you as a great coworker but now when I think of you, I think of you in this cloud of shame. We all are going through hard times, but why.

I am so disappointed in you, you have no idea. You really think you know some one, till they go and do this. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.