the Big Move Snicker RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Jul 9, 2006.

1. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smiled as she inched closer to him "and when have you ever known me to chill out Nicky?" she knew she was one of the only ones that got away with calling him that without him getting Mad.She also knew that the time would come were Nick would tell her she need to stay in the Lab,she dreaded that day lab work made her bored and she wanted to be whereever Nick was

2. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

"No but we need to talk about that."
    He said fimrly, determined not to let his reslove crumble as soon as she touched him. She had him wrapped around her little finger and he was generally powerless to resist her, but he knew he was going to have to make her see he wasn't going to back down about her not being in the field.

3. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara Knew what was coming,the conversation she had dreaded since the day she found out she was pregnant ,she tried to do her best to try and get him to change the subject.Looking at him with her Pout she respoded "about what Nick"

4. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Nick sighed softly.
    "You know "about what" Sar."
    He said weakly, dreading her reaction.
    "You can't stay out in the field much longer, honey."
    He wished it didn't have to be this hard, but they were grown-ups now and they had to take the good with the bad. If they couldn't roll with the punches they were never going to get by. And as much as he knew Sara hated the very idea of giving up field work - even just until she'd had the baby - he also had a feeling that deep down, she knew he was right, and being confined to the lab was the best and safest option for both herself and the baby.

5. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

She Frowned, the old Sara would have kicked and Screamed and more then likely stormed out of the room, leaving Nick to ponder what he was thinking in the first place,But she had changed alot since those days, she sighed as she Looked at him "I know You are Right but You will have to work with me on this one Nicky It wont be easy for me to just give up field work cold turkey like that" she gave him a look "I will need your support"

6. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Nick wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.
    "You're already handling it much better then I ever thought you would. And you know I'm always here. I can try and cut down on field work a little too if you need me to. I've got a case at the moment but after that I can ask Grissom to just go easy on me?"
    He offered, smiling down at her.
    "And you don't need to go cold turkey straight away. Gradually slow it down and then it won't seem so bad."
    He was so proud of Sara and how she was coping with everything. He knew that if he were in her shoes, he probably wouldn't have half as much sanity as she'd retained.

7. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

{Oh, I'm so confuzzled right now about what to do with Greg...Somebody either tell me what to do, or PM me when nothing at all is going on. It's so dramatic right now. -flails arms-}

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(here BT I'll make a entrance for you,But it will probably take awhile for me and Cordelia to respond to whatever You respond since we wont be on much this weekend)

Sara Gazed into Nicks eyes "I'm not happy about this dont get me wrong But I have to do whats right for Our Baby and *she sighs* if that means staying in the boring Old Lab thats what I"m going to have to do" She Looks up to see Greg standing at his locker,she wondered how much of her and Nicks conversation he had heard "Hey Greg how long have you been standing there?"

9. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Nick smiled and gently reached up to stroke her cheek. When he caught sight of Greg, he dropped his hand and stepped back a little. He knew she still wasn't entirely comfortable with people seeing them doing touchy-feely stuff. It didn't bother him, but he understood her point of view and respected her wishes.

10. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

A breath caught in Greg's chest for a moment as that element of surprise caught up with him. The man looked over, turning his brown eyes upon his co-workers with an almost questioning look. "Just a few minutes." He shrugged, pulling some hair gel out of his locker. "Why?" Apparently, Greg Sanders was quite clueless when it came to...well...things with Sara and Nick, put it that way. After a moment with the gel, he shoved it back into the not-so-neat locker and looked back at them. A mildly questioning expression had positioned it-self upon his face as he watched them.

{Thank you!}

11. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"No reason."
    Nick replied quickly, a smile on his lips as he glanced at Sara. Greg looked confused, so he figured the younger CSI couldn't have seen too much. Most people around the lab had figured them out by now, but aparantly not Greg Sanders.
    He stepped away from Sara a little, at least so that he wasn't in her personal space, and cleared his throat.

12. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Greg was blissfully oblivious to whatever was going on between them...Or was he? That crush on Sara had subsided, true enough, but was Greg ready to accept the fact that she was with someone...Especially Nick? Greg wasn't given much of a say in the matter, so he decided to keep his mouth shut. The man closed his locker door, sending a hallow metal sound through the room. "Right..." Greg said with a certain form of disbelief weaving into his tone.

13. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"So what case are you on Greggo?"
    Nick tried to change the subject and to get Greg's mind off of whatever he was thinking right now, because he was looking back and forth between them as if he was trying to work something out and Nick would rather that train of thought was forgotten. He knew Greg had harbored a crush on Sara for as long as anyone could remember, and at first he had seen that as a little bit of competition, but when they got together, he just saw it as slightly amusing and cute. But he could tell that the younger man's crush had subsided a little. To be honest, he wasn't really all that surprised by the attention Sara got - alot of guys at the lab had a soft spot for the brunette, after all, she was attractive, passionate, fiery...all the things alot of guys liked. But Nick felt able to hold his head a little higher knowing that she was with him and loved him.

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara eyed the two men it was suprising for her How Greg was clueless about her and Nicks relationship,once the others started finding out they had openly Held hands in the hallway or kissed eachother Lightly ,Not to mention the fact that at 5 months Her pregnancy was not easy to hide,She felt bad for the young CSI she wondered if he still had a crush on her and Maybe thats why he was blinded to it all because that meant he lost .she Looked at Greg "Gris still have you on the Tiffany Harbor case? how is that going" Initially Sara had been on that case with him but Grissom had decided it was time for Greg to be out on the field on his own Now Sara had been stuck with a Murdered child case in which both Her and Nick were non to pleased about

15. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

{Mis, you should be proud, I've yet to gag. Oh me, oh my.}

Greg shrugged his shoulders slightly as both CSIs inquired about his case. Sara had been correct, he was still at a stand still on the Harbor case, but he was rather pleased with himself for getting as far as he did solo. "It's going alright," Greg began, now running a hand through his quickly stiffening hair. "Lacking a bit of evidence, but I think I'm getting close." The man tossed a grin at Sara and Nick, as if he was proud of himself. Which he was. He had a reason to be. It was his first time solo, and he wasn't doing bad.