the Big Move Snicker RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

Nick laughed. He knew how much Sara valued her independence, and in the beginning, she had kept "Sidle" as he surname. Gradually, she had slipped into signing "Sara Stokes" and that made his heart swell with love and pride. Just having her take his name was enough to make him fall in love with her all over again.
    Pulling his puppy face again, he laughed at her reaction and quickly turned her round.
    "You should have figured out that I know how to torment you Sar."
    He grinned.

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara gave him a sweet, romantic kiss,she might not ever get use to being Sara Stokes but she loved being married to him,thier wedding had been a shotgun wedding due to her pregnacy but both had agreed that once the baby was born they'd have a real wedding where thier friends could attend "I like it when you torment me it shows me how much you love me"

3. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Nick smirked.
    "Well, I could carry on the torment but we have a job to get to. Raincheck?"
    Laughing, he grabbed both thier jackets and headed toward the door. He couldn't wait until he was picking up a carryseat and a diaper bag as they left. The thought made him smile.

4. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smiled "who says we cant have 'fun' *does finger qoutes* at Work" she remembered a time when no one knew about thier relationship and how fun it had been sneaking away just to have a moment ,she rubbed her belly ,things had changed so drastically In a few short months but she couldnt be happier, She looked into Nicks eyes "and maybe Gris and Ecklie will be Nice and let us be on the same case together"

5. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"As long as you don't nearly get us caught again with that big mouth of yours!"
    He teased, raising an eyebrow as they headed to the car.
    "But honey, you really think Ecklie'll be nice if he knows we want something that he can stop? And besdies - d'you really think it'd be good for our case if my attention was constantly distracted by a beautiful woman?"

6. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at him "well no but it would definetly ease your nerves during the day" she smirks "because honestly how long can you keep bribing Greg and warrick in keeping an eye on me someone will tell"
    they had walked to the Denali (Okay that so makes me laugh cause thats my dogs name) Sara lifted up her Field kit to the backseat then she eyed Nick "and dont even think about it Nicky I'm capable of holding my own Field kit"

7. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Nick smiled sheepishly and a light blush appeared on his cheeks. Damn! How did she know about Greg and Warrick?
    He kept glancing at her throughout the whole journey and smiling lovingly.
    When they reached the lab, he got out, quickly opening her door for her, and grabbing both of their field kits, avoiding her eye contact knowing that she would most probably be looking exasperated or slightly bemused. He knew she was an extremely independent and equally stubborn woman, and that treating her like porcelain maybe wasn't going down too well. But he loved her and his child more then life itself and was damned if either should get hurt with him having done nothing to stop it.

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara glance at Nick she new he had most likely been wondering How on Earth she knew about Greg and Warrick she smirked "Nicky you forget I have spies all over the lab" she smiled " Not really Its just that the techies are gossipy" she eyed him she didnt mind so much that he was treating her like porcelain no one had ever cared enough about her to treat her the way Nick had

9. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Nick nodded.
    "Ah, yes. Those techies can't keep their mouths shut anymore then you can."
    He joked, dodging a slap again. Upon entering the building, both he and Sara were greeted with smiled, waves and shouts of hello. The congratulations were still pouring in every day when he and Sara were together. He couldn't wait for that next scan! He loved bringing the sonogram pictures to work and showing them off.

10. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(This will be my last post for the Night but I do respond when I come home from work Just an FYI for you)

Sara gave him a look "dont compare me to the techies" she smirked a little "after all I managed to keep Our secret..Well Until I got Pregnant"
    she smiled at the people who had congraluted them as they sauntered off to thier Locker ,both Her and Nick had filled it with various sonogram pictures of the pregnancy as well as Pictures of them together,they made her smile everytime

11. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"I was actually insinuating to another time you can't keep that beautiful mouth of yours closed."
    He smirked, casting a glance at her as he shoved his stuff in his locker.
    "Although really, I kinda wouldn't want you to. Makes it all the more thrilling when we're sneaking around here."
    He added, placing his hand either side of her waist and dipping his head to kiss her sweetly.

12. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara Smiled at him "I kind of like the sneaking around eventhough Now we dont have to anymore I like the thrill of it all" she inched closer to Kiss him forgetting that at any given moment someone from the Lab could walk in

13. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"Mmm...me too."
    He said between kisses, gently running a hand through her hair. He remembered back before they got together, when he'd watch her working, engrossed in whatever she was doing, and he was rivetted by the sight, his eyes unable to leave her. He'd always fantasaize about walking up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her with so much love that it made her legs weak. He still couldn't quite believe he was living his dream.

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara to would Watch Nicks every move,she remembered watching his strong Biceps as he manuevered a body, Or watching his behind as he walked away,the cute little way his lip curled and his eyebrow raised when he was deep in thought,His cute little laugh when he had been goofing off with Warrick and Greg ,for the longest time she wouldnt admit to herself that she loved him, it was only when the unthinkable happened and she was faced with Losing him that she realized she had to be with him.She was smiling now Her life had changed so drastically ,she rubbed her belly she was now carrying his child.She had finally found the happiness she'd always been looking for "Now that my Case is done Maybe I can join yours" she had said half jokingly

15. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"Now that your case is done maybe you can chill out."
    He hinted, raising his eyebrow. He was very careful now that she didn't run herself down like he'd so often seen her do before she got pregnant. He made sure she did no lifting whatsoever, and had all the guys looking out for her if he wasn't on the same case. There was an upside and a downside to working the same case wit her. Upside was that he could always keep an eye on her and knew exactly what she was doing and if she was trying to work too hard. Downside was that, being able to keep his eye on her had drawbacks. Sometimes he completely lost his train of thought if Sara was looking especially cute, like struggling to bend down to pick something up. He knew she wasn't happy about it, but her field work days were limited now. Her tummy was just getting in the way and preventing her doing things that she really needed to if she was out in the field. So in a couple weeks - and Nick knew he'd never hear the end of it - she'd be confined to the lab. It passed a wave of relief through him knowing that.