the Big Move Snicker RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

"Exactly. My plans are always fantastic, and you should know that by now."
    He joked.
    "And I love that name. And by the looks of things, she's going to be one big baby. When's your next scan?"
    He asked, trying to control his excitement. He loved seeing their daughter on that screen and being able to see Sara's face when she saw her too.

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smiled at him "thats one of many reasons why I love you No matter what You always have a way of making me smile"
    She to couldnt wait to see thier Baby on the Screen,looking at the Love they both created had always brought tears into her eyes "in a couple of days" she smiled with excitement
    (thats funny about the weight gain though because when my Sister was pregnant with Ava she was Just as big but Ava only ended up being 5 pounds but because My sister was so little wieght wise before hand when she got pregnant she Looked bigger)

3. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

((lol, well are we going with the double-whammy thing with the baby(babies)? That's what I was hinting at there lol.))

"I'm definitely going to be there. I wouldn't miss seeing my little Sunshine for anything in the world."
    He cooed down at her tummy again, rubbing small circles over it and nuzzling Sara's neck.
    "You're gonna be a perfect mommy."
    He whispered softly into her ear, trailing kisses up her neck to find her lips.
    "And maybe we can have a big family like I have?"

4. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara smiled "you better be thier or i'll throw a fit" she smirked a little "but seriously I dont think anyone will have a problem with the two of us being late that day they'll understand atleast they'd better"
    She gazed into his eyes, feeling his finger tips on her belly again making her grin with love "I wouldnt mind that I never had a big family I dont know what its like"
    (I wouldnt mind that at all we could use Ava and your Georgia they might not look alike but not all twins are identical)

5. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

((yeah that'll be cool. And for when they're a little older we can still use Ava and we can use either our Hannah-Rose or Darla))

"Geez, if you throw a fit I'd rather have notice so I can be as far away as possible."
    He laughed, ducking a slap that he was expecting. Turning serious, his eyes sparkled with love.
    "I want as many kids as you do, but let's start off with one for now and see where we go, yeah?"
    He was subconsciously rubbing her tummy now. He did it without even realizing.

6. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara playfully slapped his arm and then said "well then You might not want to be around when i'm giving birth to her then"
    if it werent for the fact that they were due at work in a couple of hours and they really needed to get up she would have had his way with him at that very moment instead she opted for a passionate kiss
    (that works for me remind me later to show you the other Pics of Ava from when she was smaller)

7. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Nick rolled her over, knowing that in her current situation she found it more comfortable when he wasn't leaning on her, he deepened her kiss. When she pulled away he whined and glanced at the clock.
    "Come on baby, we've still got 2 hours before we're due in."
    He pouted, pulling his puppy-dog eyes on her that he knew she could never resist. He knew that soon, when she got bigger and closer to the due date, they wouldn't be able to have fun like this.

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at him she wanted to and when he looked at her that way she could never resist thats how she came to be in the current situation that she was in but they both knew if they did they'd be late for work "I'd love to Nicky You Know I do but You and I both know we're not that fast if we did we'd be late for work"

9. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Nick pouted but he knew she was right. Sitting up, he kissed her lips, then her tummy and then her lips again before reluctantly climbing out of bed and heading for the bathroom.
    "I'll shower first and while you're in there I'll make us some breakfast - I'm making sure you actually eat it this time."
    He said firmly. He understood that morning sickness made her not want to eat, but now that was dying out as her pregnancy moved further on, he thought maybe she was using it as an excuse not to eat. Not consciously, but just reverting back to skipping meals like she always had done.

10. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara gave him a look as she said "and if I dont what are you going to do force feed it to me" she smirked a bit at the thought and to be honest she wouldnt really mind if he did,she however wasnt about to fight him,the baby and Her were both rather hungry,she watched as he walked into the bathroom,then she slowly got up herself

11. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"You can count on it!"
    He called before climbing into the shower. He didn't take all that long and soon, he was out and dressed, heading into the kitchen and making them all some breakfast. He couldn't wait until little Emily was running around the kitchen whilst he made her a bowl of Lucky Charms and Sara got their other kids dressed. It all seemed like heaven to him. He couldn't wait to be one big, happy family.

12. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

to Sara's great surprise she was excited as well,when she first got Pregnant she had been scared, memories of how her mother was haunted her,granted Nick was nothing like her Father but still Sara was afraid that maybe just maybe there was a murder gene she'd inherit But now she honestly couldnt wait for Emily to get here and she wanted more kids with Nick as well, she got out of the shower,her hair still wet and she was wearing a robe "so what are you making us"

13. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"Well, I know we'll definitely need to stock up on Lucky Charms in a couple months."
    He grinned, walking over to her and wrapping his arms around her ever-expanding waist.
    "I'm making waffles with syrup. Sound good?"
    He knew her pretty well, so had a good idea that that would satisfy her. Leading her over to the chair, he pulled it out for her.
    "M'Lady."
    He grinned.

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

She raised an eyebrow at him as she smirked "Honey You do know I"m very capable of moving my own chair" she gave him a look "and this looks delicious by the way"
    she took a bite and savored it she made a face as she smelled the bacon he was cooking for himself

15. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

"You feelin' queasy?"
    He asked, concern in his voice as he approaced her and saw the look on her face.
    "Did I undercook em?"
    He looked down at the waffles and laughed as he noticed they were nearly all gone already.
    "Maybe not."