the Big Move Snicker RP

Nick nodded.
"Nothing's finalized yet though, we were just talking it through. But even if we do move, we'll still see you guys."
He promised with a smile. He kept an oath to himself that if they did leave Vegas, he'd be back regularly to see them. They were like a second family to him after all.

Sara eyed Nick and then eyed Greg "He's right I mean you guys are the only Family I have well besides Nick of course and if we did Move we'd have to come back to visit and You better come and Visit us

Greg had an expression that was somewhere between a pout and understanding. He didn't know which expression to fully keep and allow the other to slip away. Greg had family, sure, but they were his family too, in a way. He had been understanding before, hadn't he? Why was this so hard to let them do? After a few moments of looking at his shoes and listening to them defend their decision and reassure him at the same time. Greg nodded his head slightly, sending a few ungelled strands of hair falling forward and back again. "You guys are right. I mean, leaving Vegas doesn't mean we won't see you again." He offered a smile while he spoke. "Besides, your kid will have...yard to play in if you lived in Texas..." Oh, right, that was a good reason...

Sara looked at Nick,she could tell that Moving would be hard on all the parties involved and texas was so far away from Las Vegas,she could see a small glint of a tear in Nicks eye and she felt the tears come down her own "see its a good thing" she said as she tried to gulp back a tear

Nick nodded, choking back the lump in his throat.
"Yeah. I mean, we want our little girl to remember her childhood happily, not remember seeing drunks and gambling and murders. I was raised in Texas and I've done alright."
He smiled at her, wrapping his arm around her waist and drawing her close to him.

Hearing Nick mention Drunks,Gambling and Murders was enough to send her already waivering Emotions over the edge,she fell into his arms with tears "I dont want my daughter to have the kind of childhood I had" she noticed her blunder and tried to fix it "I mean she wouldnt you'd make a much better Father then My own But" she looked at both Nick and Greg wiping a tear "But Living her She'd see the same things I did and I could never deal with that"

Nick nodded, holding her protectively and wiping away her tears.
"We'll move Sara. I can get the papers sorted ASAP."
He said gently. All he wanted was for her and their baby to be happy. He knew she'd be paranoid that something terrible would happen to Emily if they stayed in Vegas. It would be a big change for her, going out and living the Texas lifestyle, but then again, he didn't doubt that she could handle herself, or anyting else life threw at her.

She Looked at him all she could say was "thank you" she tried to wipe the rest of her tears not really wanting Greg to see her that way,she couldnt wait to move to Texas ,Nick had already turned her into quite the country Girl she Listened to Country Music and everything. She imagined thier Texas Ranch full of animals and of course thier children
He might have to teach her how to ride a horse but it couldnt be that difficult

"My parents have a second ranch down the road for them, they generally use it for when me or my sisters or whatever pop down. I;m sure they'd be fine with us staying there until we buy our own place. If I know my parents, they'll be thrilled to be that close to their grand-daughter. We'll probably never get rid of my mom."
He laughed. Suddenly, he couldn't wait to go.

Sara smiled "I'd really like that I'm going to need all the help I can get and it will be nice to have the baby sitters there whenever we needed them" she also knew it would be good for her to finally have the Family she always needed

Nick chuckled.
"My mom'll probably try telling us that you're not eating enough now that you're having a baby and that you're "skin and bones" but don't worry, she says that about me too, so just ignore it."
He rubbed her tummy - it seemed like he couldn't get enough of doing that, enthralled by the fact that their child was growing in there.

she smiled at him "I think you're just right Nicky" as he rubbed her Tummy ,Emily took that Moment to move around within her,a slow tear fell from her cheeks "did you feel that,she's moving in there" She looked at Greg as he looked away awkardly ,Her Gaze then went back to Nick

Back