the Big Move Snicker RP

she smiled as she looked at him "No I was just thinking How can you eat that" she points to his bacon "you do know where that comes from dont you" she smirks as she remembers in the early stages of her Pregnancy she actually craved meat but that had been their little secret

"Yep, I sure do."
He laughed, biting into another piece of bacon and laughing at her expression of disgust. Picking up a piece, he bounced it toward me.
"Sara, don't eat meeee! Oink oink!"
He teased in a squeaky voice. He knew she had weird cravings but she'd managed to hold the meat thing down even though he had seen her subconsciously lick her lips when she saw burger commercials or they came to meat at the supermarket. He hadn't said anything though.

(please allow me to but in... this is frig'n adorible. You guys are doing great! Everytime i read how scencitive nick is, i scweeel! GOOD JOB, KEEP IT UP!)

((Aww thanks lol. Yeah, but ya know what I'm like. We'll definitely be seeing some angst lol. That's what I play best. But seriously, just thinking of bacon repulses me now. I'm vegetarian so bacon? *bleh* lol))

Cordelia_GRS_Fan said:
"Yep, I sure do."
He laughed, biting into another piece of bacon and laughing at her expression of disgust. Picking up a piece, he bounced it toward me.
"Sara, don't eat meeee! Oink oink!"
He teased in a squeaky voice. He knew she had weird cravings but she'd managed to hold the meat thing down even though he had seen her subconsciously lick her lips when she saw burger commercials or they came to meat at the supermarket. He hadn't said anything though.
(*laughs* sorry Mia I didnt know that but you're doing a good job *smirks* Me I love my meat.... Stokes_luver and Burned Toast we do need other characters so sure jump right in we'll be heading to the lab here soon once we do like I said jump right in *smirks* and Yes there will be Angst once Sara and Nick decide to Move to texas)

Sara eyed Nick "You know thats not funny" she works her pout she knows it gets to him that was one of many ways they had gotten into thier current situation ,she gave him a look "Nicky if you dont stop I know how to gross you out" she slowly pushed back her chair ,Moving around being 5 months Pregnant was not easy,and got up grabbing the Peanut Butter and her Pickles as she hovered over him

{Mmm, okay. I don't want to jump in right now, while they are in the middle of...uh...stuff. So just PM me or something when you need me. ;}

(okay I'll either PM you or check back later on to see if we are at the lab yet, also we do still need Warrick and Cath and any of the other labbies so if You guys know anyone tell them to join as well)

Resisting the urge to kiss that pout right off her lips, he watched, intrigued, as she got up. He pulled a disgusted face when he saw what she had in her hands.
"Ugh, and you think bacon's gross!"
He quickly moved away, the peanut butter and pickles turning his stomach at the thought of them.
"Or do you?"
He smirked, noticing the deep blush appear on her cheeks. BUSTED!

she Looked at him,actually the smell of the bacon was really getting to her and for some odd reason the baby wanted some,it had gotten so bad she wondered what the bacon would taste like dipped in the peanut butter,she inched closer to him "How do you do that,Know what i'm thinking before I do?"

Nick laughed and moved forward, wrapping his arms around her waist and looking down at her.
"Because I know you Ms. Sidle. And I know that look in your eyes. You get it when I give you my puppy face too."
He teased. He knew that hungry look she got when she wanted something - it had driven him crazy many-a-time.

She gave him a look as she said "first of all that would be Mrs Stokes now" she smirked "and dont give me that look now you know what it does to me and we have to go to work remember" it was ironic how that look was how they got in thier current situation to begin with

Back