the Big Move Snicker RP

so far theres just a Sara and a Nick thats taken everyone else is up for grabs
I'm going to go ahead and start so the girl playing Nick can respond feel free to Jump in as you please

the basis of the RP
Sara and Nick are together,she's five months pregnant and due to the fact that she doesnt want to raise thier child in vegas (well they both dont) they discuss moving to texas and more then likely do it will be a bit angsty in that the others will be sad that they are leaving

so Now I shall start

Sara was laying in Nicks arms,he was gently rubbing her stomach,the bump in her stomach had grown in just a few short months,she still couldnt believe she was carrying his child,however at this very moment she was frowning Not because she wasnt happy with him because she was But because the Latest case they had involved a murder infant it had jolted her into realizing Las Vegas nevada is not a good place to raise a child

"What's wrong honey?"
Nick asked, feeling the tension in her as she lay in his arms. He knew that the case she was on had hit home and was getting to her, and he had cursed Grissom when he'd found out their supervisor had put Sara on the murdered infant case. I mean, come on, how insensitive could he be?

Sara Looks at him,the case had been so hard on her because it really hit home,Finding a Newborn infant in a trash can in a alley behind a hospital,the distraught Mother trying to tell her what Happened all Sara could think about was what if it was her What if it was thier baby,She gently Rubbed her Tummy as the child within her began to move then she turned to face Nick "Have you ever thought about moving back to Texas?" she questioned him

Nick looked at her, searching her eyes for a sign of what she was thinking about.
"Well yeah, I guess. Why?"
He was intrigued now. If she wanted to move to Texas with him, nothing would make him happier...but he didn't want to leave Vegas at the same time. He'd made a life here - they'd made a life here.

She gazed into his eyes,she was so confused They did make a life here and the other CSIs were like the family she never had but seeing the newborn infant like that made her worry "its just that What if the same thing that happened to the Adams baby happened to ours, I mean the Mother didnt see it coming she Just had the baby ,the doctors and Nurses told her it was dead eventhough she heard its cries and when we found it it had been beaten to death" she gulped back a tear as she sighed "I dont know maybe I'm just over reacting For all we know the Mother could be lying to us"

Hey, hey. Sweetie, don't cry. None of that is going to happen to our baby, okay? I'm here to protect you both. You're right, the mother could be lying, so don't get yourself upset about it. We've still got a fair few months yet before little 'un is arriving. If you really do want to move to Texas, then I'll support your choice and I'll get the papers. Don't rush into it because you're scared for what happened to that baby though Sar."
He said gently, holding her close to him and wiping back a lone tear that slid down her cheek.

She Kissed him ,she was so happy she was with him,He had always been the only one with the Power to make her feel better about anything,she Looked at him again "I guess its not just that though You're families thier and whether we like it or not thats the Only family she'll have" she frowned as she remembered Her Father was dead,her mother was in Jail and God Knew where her brother was

Nick rubbed her tummy. It was pretty big for 5 months.
"My folks are really excited about her coming too. They already have tons of grandkids, but their motto has always been "the more the merrier" - which is why I have six siblings."
He smiled and kissed her.
"But I'm their youngest and they've been waiting for me to settle down for years."
He laughed, absently stroking her tummy and thinking about their baby growing inside there.

As Nick rubbed her belly she could feel the baby move around as if she enjoyed her fathers touch she Looked at him "and when you were..when" she couldnt get herself to say it but they both knew "they Knew How much I was in love with you which is funny cause I didnt even realize it, You're mom told me No matter what Happened You'd always be a part of me I didnt know what she meant at the time but Now I do" she kissed him "I could never live without you"
thoughts of him being in that box had surfaced in her memories she felt so helpless ,she remembered screaming at Grissom to Do something and How happy she had been when they had found him all she wanted to do was wrap her arms around him But with everyone else there she just watched from the sidelines

"My mom has this sixth sense. She reads people very well. Usually knows what they're thinking even before they do. It got me into trouble alot as a kid."
He chuckled, shaking his head and grinning as he felt the baby move.
"This one's gonna be a dancer."
He laughed. All through the pregnancy so far, the baby had been extremely active, and he couldn't wait to kiss the little feet that were causing all of it.

Sara smiled at him ,her hormones were so out of whack sometimes she'd cry at a drop of a hat and not know why she was crying in the first place, at this moment she felt a tear go down her cheek "I think all mothers have sixth sense though well except mine" she shook her head at the thought of her mother ,she looked at him again smiling "I dont care what she becomes as long as she's happy"

"That's what I like to hear."
He laughed and moved down so he could place gentle kisses on her tummy.
"Hey baby girl. Mommy and daddy love you lots and we can't wait to see you."
He cooed, rubbing her bump softly. The months were seeming to drag by and he was impatient to hold his little girl.

Sara smirked a little as she raised an eyebrow "although I dont think I'd want her to be a CSI I dont want her seeing what we see on a daily basis" She smiled as he rubbed her belly, she gazed into his eyes "What do you think of the name Emily Catherine?"

"That's lovely. And I'm sure Catherine would be thrilled too."
He chuckled.
"But I agree. We disaude her out of being a CSI - we try and make the job look as unattractive as we can."
He joked, moving back up so that he could kiss Sara now, having adorned their daughter with affection.

Sara smiled as she looked at him "one of my Foster Mothers was named Emily she was probably the only one I liked that actually cared about me" she frowns "till she died and well Catherine is like a mother to me so I thought it would be only fitting to name our daughter after them"
she enjoyed Nicks kisses He had always been so gentle and now that she was pregnant he had begun to treat her like a porcelain doll "I like that idea we'll just make her believe how very 'uncool' it is she wont want to be one"

Back