Speed/Rory #7: 'Speed Is The Name Of The Game'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chez said:
I tried to view the trailer on this site for about a dozen times, but the link just won´t open for me. I hate Javascript. Is it the same as the video that Kimberiea posted ?

Yes,they is same.

*insane giggling* I don't even know why I'm giggling but those pics are AWESOME. :lol: One great pic after the other. And I really LOVE the second one. :D

nice pics calleighspeedle!

OMG! we're nearing a new thread already & i haven't even posted some pics yet...

well, here are my contributions, tokens of gratitude for the warm welcome. :D found them on the web, hope you like 'em. ;)

speed speed and another speed

and i just wanna share a wp that i made...the wordings are taken from a song of a popular band in my country. enjoy! :)

wallpaper

new speed thread name....it's difficult to pick among the choices given. but i think i'll go for the "Dress Shirt Approved"

no problem calleighspeedle! i'll post more pics as soon as i got the time. :D regarding the site where i got it, i can't remember, but i'll look into it & i'll let you know asap.

Thanks for the review Chez :D

I've also seen A Scanner Darkly and I agree with you in a lot of your review, but I still enjoyed the movie very much and it was great to see Rory in something competely different.

Thanks for the review about Right At Your Door. I'm extremely excited to see it and your review made me want to see it even more. :)

Ugh, I dislike both of you. I'm probably never going to see either of those movies. And gosh dang it. I just have to! I mean its Rory Cochrane!

screamingbanshee said:
new speed thread name....it's difficult to pick among the choices given. but i think i'll go for the "Dress Shirt Approved"

no problem calleighspeedle! i'll post more pics as soon as i got the time. :D regarding the site where i got it, i can't remember, but i'll look into it & i'll let you know asap.

Thanks I'd appreciate that. :D

I'd suggest if anyone didn't read the CSI:Files news items about Rory Cochrane this morning, I suggest you do. :)

Interview: Rory Cochrane

If you don't want to read it, that's fine. :) (Who doesn't want to read it?)

Wow, a Ridley Scott series. That´s so cool. I love his movies. I just hope that it won´t take forever to get to german TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back