Speed/Rory #7: 'Speed Is The Name Of The Game'

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's filmed in Canada, so I'm assuming much like '10.5', it'll either be on CBS or CTV. *crosses fingers and hopes for NBC too* Let's just hope it doesn't flop. But I love Ridley Scott's movies, so this miniseries sounds interesting. ;)

But I think that interview was pretty much everything I was hoping to hear. I love how CSIfiles is so ahead of the times. I got to hear it before I saw it on imdb. :D

Didn't Ridley Scott do that Into The West t.v. mini series on tnt? I dunno that name sounds really famliar....hmm...

I can't believe he wanted to come back and do a few episodes and DOnahue and the rest of the crazy people wouldn't let him. They wanted to kill him off. That makes no sense to me because Donahue was always like "Oh he's our scruffy little guy!" But hey I still have hope!

Oooh!! Filming in Canada?!?! Please let that be Vancouver!!
1.gif
ETA: Nevermind. Looks like it's Toronto

It's great that he's keeping busy and has new projects coming up!

Toronto? Oh gosh I was just IN Toronto, and I could have sworn I saw someone in the Toronto airport who looked like Rory. :lol: Maybe I was right.

Thanks for the awesome pics calleighspeedle :D :D

He looks great in all of them. Thanks for sharing. :)

:lol: That's an awesome pic calleighspeedle, thanks for finding it for us! :D He looks quite happy to be there. :lol:

And thanks for the pic from 'Grand Prix' Kimberiea, it's not one of Speed's more flattering angles (I guess he's telling us to pucker up! :p )but it's a great picture nonetheless! :)

More news about his new project

Project name: Company, The
Production type: Mini Series
Shooting date: Aug 14 – Sept 28/06
Production company: Sony Pictures
Executive producer: Ridley Scott
Director: Mikael Salomon
Production manager: John Eckert
Location manager/assistant LM: Mark Logan, Warner Strauss
Key Cast: Chris O’ Donnell, Michael Keaton, Alfred Molina, Rory Cochrane

Thanks for the information Chez. :)

Doesn't look like we'll be seeing it for a long while, but when it does premier on tv, I'll be looking forward to seeing it. ;) And there is such a great cast, I'm sure the miniseries will do very well.

And thanks for the pic from 'Grand Prix' Kimberiea, it's not one of Speed's more flattering angles (I guess he's telling us to pucker up! :p )but it's a great picture nonetheless! :)

I like his lips. :eek:

144e4a5cb26be2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back