Speed/Rory #7: 'Speed Is The Name Of The Game'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

He has perfect, cupid lips. *sighs wistfully*

2. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

Rory looks so CUTE!!! Thanks for posting those pretty cool pix :)

I have a question about an episode!! What's the title of the episode when Alexx sent the dead body with a stranger and she said: "Don't tell me , we sent the body to a stranger"
    then Speed said "We sent the body .."
    Alexx: "Timmy!! I know."
    hehehehe :D I just watched it yesterday on TV but I don't know which episode 'there was no title' in that stupid channel :p

3. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

that would be "Witness to Muder" from season 2 :)...at least I think...

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

You're right Carly, it is indeed 'Witness To Murder'. :)

And I must say, that line was one of the most humorous lines from Miami. And it's a bonus that Speed said half the line. :p :D

5. H_Caine_is_love

H_Caine_is_love Dead on Arrival

i have just bought a new hamster and it is Very cute so i called him speed because speed is cute too. lol.

6. FLACK_ATTACK

FLACK_ATTACK Prime Suspect

I miss Speed/Rory! on an Rory note anyone see Empire Records? Rory plays Lucas, he is hilarious in it! You should get it out!

7. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Welcome to the speed thread! FLACK_ATTACK !Oh and I have scene Empire Records many many times! I love the Lucas character! He's just so funny and....and....oh its just Rory Cochrane so its awesome!!!

8. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

I agree, I absolutely LOVE Empire Records :D It's one of my favourite movies, and I love Lucas! he's by far the funniest character :D

9. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Welcome to the Speed thread, FLACK_ATTACK. :D I'm sure you'll find that many of us share your love for 'Empire Records' and Lucas. ;)

[​IMG]

^^Lucas: Did I hear someone mention my name? ;)

10. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

i see!! that's one of my favorite episodes :D

11. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

12. Finch

That's a wonderful wallpaper calleighspeedle. :) Thanks for sharing. ;)

I'm even more excited to see this movie now. It's one of the few movies I'll be anticipating for next year, and hopefully it'll get a wide release. It just seems like such a gripping, terrifying, and emotional movie. (Well, less terrifying but you get the idea) :)

And thanks for the Lucas pic Jen! I loved that scene. :D

And I don't seem to see you in the Speed threads that often anymore Jen :( Hopefully you'll stil visit us whenever you can. :)

13. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

well the movie gets released over here in the UK where I live on Friday 8th September, I have already booked tickets for it so I'll let you know how good the movie is. :D

14. Finch

*snaps* That's just not fair. :lol: But it's great that the UK finally gets something before the US and Canada. I'm excited to read what you thought about the movie. (When you see it of course) ;)

And when I see the movie (And I will see the movie) Expect a really long review from yours truly. We need to get some conversations going in here, and so far things are getting quiet. :p But, not quiet enough for virtual tumbleweeds yet. ;)

15. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

You're welcome. :D I really do need to cap that whole movie one of these days, lol.

And, I'm still here. ;) I read the Speed threads everyday...I guess I just don't feel that I have anything new or anything of any substance to contribute lately. I still love Rory and Speed as much as I ever did though. ;) I've been a fan of his for over 10 years, that ain't going away anytime soon.

I did mean to comment on the recent interview he did with the site though. But then I thought it'd be best if I waited awhile b/c what I had typed up was a very long and not so nice rant, so I decided to wait until I calmed down some. ;)

Oh...and just remember, when typing reviews for Rory's movies, y'all keep them spoiler free for us unfortunate sould will have to wait awhile to see them. :lol:

And now...I made caps for 'Freaks and Tweaks' the other night and I have a gift for all the black dress shirt fans out there:

[​IMG]

^^awww....lookie at the little almost smile. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.