Speed/Rory #7: 'Speed Is The Name Of The Game'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Mar 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well there ya go. That makes life easier. :)

:lol: And of course I'm joking. :D

And aww, well you're the head cheerleader in here Jen. Of course you're a nice cheerleader, and not one of those braindead frilly ones. :p

*sigh* The entire shirt. I love the entire shirt. It's just so pretty. *sigh* ...I really love that shirt. :D Thanks for the pic Jen :)

Another great Speed picture Kimberiea! 'Innocent' was such a great episode. Thanks for posting. :)

Well since this thread won't be over for a little while, I suppose I could go and take the 'Picture of the Day' honour and post them this week. ;) Sounds good?

~~speed_cochrane's Picture Of The Day~~
    [​IMG]

(From the episode 'Complications', season 2)

Even though the week is half over, someone else can have the honour come Monday. :) (Just thought I'd start this up)

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Oh, lovely pic, jen!

And Geni lovely choice for the pic of the day!

Guy: So where does he live?
    Speed: He doesn't.

So blunt. But yet he still speaks the truth.

And I loved him in that scene with Delko. "Just becuase you hace a medical degree doesn't mean you have taste" Teehee. I miss the saracastic comments.

3. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I really miss the sarcastic comments. Speedisms. :(

Gorgeous picture, speed_cochrane!

4. Finch

Hmmm, Speedism. I like that. Can bluntness and sarcasm be categorized as a 'Speedism'? :lol:

And you're most welcome for the picture. That one happens to my on my list for my favorite Speed pictures. (Most of them consisting of black dress shirts, green dress shirts, white dress shirts, blue lab coat, and white lab coat) ...Okay so that would be a lof of pictures on my list. :p

5. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Hee! Head Cheerleader of the Speed Thread...I like it! :D

Lovely choice for the first ever SCPOTD, btw. :D

Ah...'Speedisms', what a great word, Lyn (I love your avatar, btw...yum!). :D We need some snark and sarcasm back on this show again, don't we?

6. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

I think just about anything could be a Speedism if it's rude enough :D And you're right Thumpy, the show is definately missing something. Speedism deficiency is 100%. Sometimes I'd just laugh out loud at how rude he could be, to people's faces. Best thing was, they always deserved it :lol:

And I support the black shirt movement! But I did get a special thrill whenever he turned up in his casual gear. There's something about those tees that makes me want to jump him. :devil:

And if there's a Head Cheerleader, can I be a member of the Speedism Preservation Society, please? We must preserve the snark for future generations. *nods sagely*

7. ThumpyG42

Oh man...me too! Take the 'Golden Parachute' layered shirts for example:

[​IMG]

*drools*

Oh absolutely! In fact we're all Charter members of the SPS. :D Long live the snark, I say.

8. Finch

That's what made him so kickass. :lol: ;)

And thank you Jen, that's another thing I forgot to add to the list. Layered shirts. *drool* (The tees weren't bad either)

I think that should be the name of the next thread. :lol: 'Speedim Preservation Society'.

*bows* Thank you. :)

9. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

*nosebleed*

Thumpy, seriously, you have to warn me before you post those. I desire to be reincarnated as a camera, but only if they bring Speed back. *dies*

10. ThumpyG42

:eek: Sorry, Lyn! *hands Lyn some tissues*

I'll warn you now that the pic I'm going to post in the next thread will be from the same episode. ;)

Geni...I think the 'Substance D' one won the poll, but I'll make note of the SPS title for the next thread--I also thought it'd make a great thread title.

Ok...what do you all say we get started on the next thread? :D

***LOCKED***

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.