Speed/Rory #7: 'Speed Is The Name Of The Game'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Speed/Rory thread screamingbanshee :D *passes around muffins* We hope you enjoy your stay here!!

Great pics guys. :D I love the ones where he kneels. He just seems so...Cool.

Welcome to the Miami forum and the Speed/Rory thread, screamingbanshee! :D I love your user name, btw.

:eek: Great pics calleighspeedle.

He could really lose the coat thing, and keep the dress shirt and preferably dye the white dress shirt black and then he's set. :lol: ...Or you know, he looks great either way.

Noooooo...keep the white shirts, please. :lol: I really like the white shirts. Like from the beginning of 'Tinder Box'? *drools* Yummy! ;)

calleighspeedle...thanks for the pics. :D

I think my favorites are the 4th one and the 6th one that calleighspeedle posted. I like the 'hand-at-his-hip' kinda thing he has going on in those.

:D I love them all though.

hey i agree w/ thumpy, rory is absolutely gorgeous in a white dress shirt from the opening of "tinder box" ep. but i also adore him in black shirts! *faints*

:D Yay! Another white dress shirt fan! *high fives screamingbanshee*

I think we need a pic from 'Tinder Box'...y'all agree?

Miami_1x22_J6.jpg

screamingbanshee...I do need to ask you not to double post in the future as this could be considered spamming. If you need to add something to your last reply you may use the 'edit' function for up to 24 hours after making a post. :) Thanks.

nice pic thumpy! *returns the highfives*

about the double posting...my apologies! :)

Speed/Rory # 8 White Dress Shirt Approved

Yeah ok that sucks. I just woke up so my Rory thinking brain hasn't fully kicked in yet. lol. But awww that pic from Tinger Box *sighs* love it. I kinda wanna go watch that now...hmm...I just might.

I like that Chez , Dress Shirt Approved. My favorite is his brown dress shirt, like the one in Blood Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back