Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

ooh yay i get TNT!!!! i'm gonna watch it!!!!! as long as it doesn't conflict with CSI: Miami...... and CalleighSpeedle!! wow that pic made me go :eek: he's so hott!!!!!! wow!!! and i love the behind the scenes pic because it has them all laughing together, even Rory!!!

may the battle for the remote begin. :devil: we have a rule in my house, whoever has the remote controls the tv. so when that mini-series comes out on TNT i'm hiding the remote! :lol:

why thank you sanderslove . nothing is going to get in the way between me and my man! :lol:

calleighspeedle, my god I love those pics! :D :devil: Soo yummy :p

nothing is going to get in the way between me and my man!
Our man, luvspeed....Our..... Hes a valuable resource, so you have to share! :p :lol:

The BBC have picked it up for a UK airing, The BBC airs all over the globe near enough so it maybe possible for people outside the US to watch it on the BBC

I'd imagine if it is due to be aired in August in the US then hopefully we'd get it before 2007 is out, but that might be wishful thinking, but one can hope.

I heard as well that it was picked up for BBC and I happen to have that channel. :D (Hmm, y'think it'll be picked up on BBC Canada as well?)

As for TNT, those jerks. Why must they pick the only channel Canada doesn't seem to have in a basic satellite/cable/digital cable package? :eek:

Anyway, I'll just be glad to see it if I can catch it on BBC this summer or by the end of the year.

I wonder when Rory's going to get into something else? He's done 'A Scanner Darkly', 'Right at Your Door' and now 'The Company' in about a three year span. Hopefully he'll be doing some more projects soon as 'The Company' is in post-production. I'd actually really like to see him get back into TV as maybe a guest star on some TV shows. (Not necessarily Miami. :rolleyes:) Since his contract (I believe) is already up with CBS and they no longer own him ( :p ) maybe he'd be willing to do some other networks the pleasure of his acting skills. I know he said once in an interview that he's always picked for these stoner roles, and he'd like to be a lawyer or something. I think he'd fit in well with that role. Plus, television isn't always contracted and I know he said that he doesn't want to get into a weekly gig. Any thoughts?

I know he said once in an interview that he's always picked for these stoner roles, and he'd like to be a lawyer or something
:lol: When I read that, my first thought was, hey, he could do a guest spot as a lawyer on CSI :lol: Imagine all the crazy theories that could inspire.

But yeah, I'd love to see him do some guest roles on TV, especially if it's something I watch.

i agree, i'd love to see him back on tv in anything. even if its something as little as just a quick cameo.
i'd like to see him in more movies too just because i love going to his movies on opening day. its like a fun little vacation ha.

sometime in August here in the US but that's all i know. i don't think they've released a date yet. and in the Mini series he's going to be a Russian Spy.

oo Russian!!:eek:
hopefully it would be good even though i havent seen many movies/shows with Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back