Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is yet to be named because the end of the poll to decide this is not over yet. I am just so happy for y'alls and I'll add some piccies to the thread when I get home!

YAY for the new thread! *cheers*

Re: Speed/Rory#15

Woo hoo new thread! Seems like a bunch of threads are starting a-new this week. But alas, we're on #15, so congratulations everyone! Well done ladies! *puts on a party hat and passes out baked goods*

Ok, so I've got some Rory TV updates for y'all - and they're actual movies, not repeats of CSIM (not that you all would mind anyway). Don't pay too much mind to my "commentaries"... it's been a long day and I'm tired. The following will be shown in the US and are of Eastern Std. Time:

Fathes & Sons I call this baby Rory
Thu Feb 8 12:00A on Showtime Showcase

Hart's War Here's to Snickelfritz!
Sun Feb 11 01:30P on WOR New York
Sat Feb 24 12:30P on WOR New York

The Prime Gig Rory crying + Rory in a bathtub
Sun Feb 4 07:15P on Independent Film Channel
Mon Feb 5 04:50P on Independent Film Channel
Sat Feb 17 01:35P on Independent Film Channel
Sat Feb 17 07:15P on Independent Film Channel
Sun Feb 18 11:40A on Independent Film Channel

Dazed & Confused Rory is as high as a kite in this one...
Thu Feb 8 10:00P on Encore
Sun Feb 18 06:15P on Encore
Fri Mar 2 09:15A on Starz 5 Cinema

SincerelyInDenial said:
Fathes & Sons I call this baby Rory
Thu Feb 8 12:00A on Showtime Showcase

Just wanted to prepare y'all for the fact that this may not be the Rory movie. There was a movie by the same name made a couple of years ago, so it may be that movie airing instead of the Rory one. tv-now.com lists the Rory movie, but when I looked it up on my satellite guide it gave the description for the other one.

They've done this to me a few times before, lol.

*throws confetiti* congrats on the new thread ladies!
and thanks for the movie schedules, those are some of my fave movies. rory in a bathtub with his chest hair a-flowing is awesome. how bout with christen this thread with some pics?
rory:so its a new thread time again, you know that means i have to get my girls something
vince: huh? whats a thread?
rory: *stares* are you for real dude?
vince: yes.
rory:*ignores vince* yeah so i think i might finally make that video everyone keeps telling me to make. whatcha think?
vince: *thinking of a swingers sequal*
rory: *pulls out gun* DUDE this is serious, my girls are very important so answer my question
rory:*walks away mummbling* stupid vince vaughn, no wonder joey lauren adams left you
rory:*looking sexy*
khandi: wow rory your looking sexy.
rory: yeah i know, its for the ladies, they love it
rory: so who wants to be in charge of holding the camera?
adam: *raises hand*
rory: khandi? please?
ok...but only because you volunteered
rory: first i need to get in the zone
rory:*gets in zone*
rory:eek:k, i'm good now
rory:*shoots video*
rory*shows the video* what do you think
emily:*holds fingers up* why is its so small?
rory: *shocked* WHOA! low blow, procter, low blow
rory:*shamed* my girls will like it i know they will.
rory: *goes off to wrap video, and tp emily's house*
rory: congrats on the new thread ladies!
rory:*hands over video, kills us girls all at once*
rory: i wonder if i'l be held responsible for this?

ok...that took forever, but confgrats on the thread! yay for us! happy posting everyone!

Woooooop *new thread time*

Gorge pictures ladies!! When I get home I shall save some to my hard drive :lol:

Jealous of the Rory Film fest in the ole U S of A, We have to make do with D & C which comes on once every 6 weeks or so lol

I'm a little jelous of those who get those channels as well. I'm lucky if I get Dazed and Confused. :lol:

Although on Star! they often show Sunset Strip, so it's not completely hopeless. Besides, A&E seems to be about as obsessed with CSI:Miami as I am. I can make do. :)

I brought over a threadwarming present while I'm here:

normal_168.jpg

(Courtesy of MiamiStyle Screencaps}

I'd be happy with only D & C but I keep missing it as it's on too late :rolleyes:

CSI:Miami Re Runs are dire atm....Season 3 and 4 :rolleyes:

ladies,
congrats to the new threat! :D
I've been in here for only 2 pages but I'm in love with it. and surely with HIM.
I have to admit, I love George Eads from Vegas, too but I find it amazing that the George/Nick pic is also on part 16 and he's been in the show for 7 seasons.
our speed left us after 2 seasons and we have also started threat nr. 16.
that's huge!!!!

FO POOZLE you did an amazing job! that's so great, thanks a lot!!!

SPEED WE WANT YOU BACK!!! :devil:

by the way ... can anyone tell me where I can find the older threats. I'm quite new here, so .... sorry.

And don't forget, we'll be continuing the hunt for the Ultimate Speedism in this thread. I still need lines from Double Cap and Grave Young Men :D

lelaina, no need to apologize. You can usually find the older threads by clicking the links on the start of each thread, which will lead to the previous thread. :) --However, I was able to scrounge up the last threads for you if you didn't want to go searching. ;)

Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society
Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'
Speed/Rory #7: 'Speed Is The Name Of The Game'
Speed/Rory #6: 'Extreme Speed Freaks'
Speed/Rory #5: 'Devoted To A Higher Understanding Of Speed'
Speed #4: 'All The Speed You'll Ever Need'
Speed # 3 'The Need For Speed'
Speed # 2 'The Speed Freak's Thread'

And unfortunately the first Speed thread was deleted from the last round of topic pruning. Threads 8-12 was the Speedle Therapy Group, which was recently combined into the current Speed threads. That's why you'll find the numbers aren't in order. :) I could always go find the Therapy Group threads if you'd like as well.

great pics ladies!!

speedisms...ummm for double cap i think it goes-
are you kidding? i love hotel rooms. body fluids everywhere
and i'll have to watch to remember some more because i suck and am having a brain fart moment.

Yay New thread *does little dance* I am LOVING the pics...fo_poozle I just love your fic stories they do make me laugh and swoooooooon ;)

oh speedism's
Double Cap I guess he had something else for her(or calleigh say that??)
you're making a difference to our community

Grave Young Mean You a dowel man or a feather man?
Would you mind taking that tea and drinking it over there(don't know if what he says is a speedism but the way he says it certainly is
Yes you can(when alison is arrested)
You're boyfriend dies and you can go to work the next day?
*camera flashes* *cough* Umm sorry!

(watch both a few times recently-thats all I can think of for now tho!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back