Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

*pops in* Just a reminder guys, I'm still looking for Speedisms from Deadline. *pops back out*

I'm probably gonna get bashed, but, just had to say. am I the only one that was happy when Speed/Rory got killed. I really could'nt stand that guy. He really looked like everytime he was on that he just didn't want to be there. He like had no personality and I remember in one ep, he said with some distain that it was only a job, not really caring one way or another. I was so glad when he got shot. Don't miss him at all. And the new guy, don't care for him at all. I think that CSI:Miami could do without a couple of people. Sorry if I offended anyone, but these are just my thoughts. I love the rest of the cast.

its something i noticed in tv shows lately. you have to have a sarcastic person. this is the person that spices up the show. he even bringss some comic relief. i still like one of his comments.

blonde:what am i suppose to do for 3 hours?
Speed: i don't know...stop talking?

priceless

Everything you've listed is everything why I and many others like him :lol:. He was a very enigmatic character and that is something that draws you into him.

I certainly think you are in a minority with your opinion on Speedle/Rory, if he's not somebodys favourite character he is alot of peoples 2nd favourite. For sure he is one of the most popular CSI character/actor past and present on all 3 shows.

We've seen a miliion Calleighs, Erics and Ryans, they play cliché charcacters who are on any given Crime Drama. Speedle was different and I think people liked that. I know I did :D

as for a new Rory movie...which of his movies don't you have?

Well, I have to say... the only Rory movie I have is Empire Records.... :eek: :lol:

I am so lame, I can't even think of a new thread title, so whatever you guys can come up with will be awesome! :lol: :D

welcome to the thread Rozatrinity751!
that sucks that you feel that way about our beloved speed but your entitled to your opinion, no matter how much i might disagree ;)
Bullet_Girl, we need to get you some rory movies STAT! everyone needs lots of rory in their dvd collection!

so far i only have Empire Records, Hart's War, and i'm still waiting for Black and White. :D i still want to get Right at Your Door but i have no way of getting it. :mad:

here's a Speedism for Deadline....

"Oxycodin, it's Hill Billy heroin"

HAHA! i laughed at that one!!

Bullet_Girl, we need to get you some rory movies STAT! everyone needs lots of rory in their dvd collection!
Yeah.... lots and LOTS of Rory..! :devil: :lol: I dunno which one to get, and I have to chose between so many good ones.... I think one of them are animated? which one si that? I think I should get that one... the last animated/cartoon movie I got was the Spongebob Squarepants Movie... :eek: :lol:

"Oxycodin, it's Hill Billy heroin"

:lol: That one is funny :D I can never think of any...heh. Epescially now, since I just came home from watching POTC 3 :lol: *runs around with special cup and tat on back*... hehe :p

Rory would be a good pirate... hehe :devil:...

that would be interseting to see Rory as a pirate. the animated one that you're thinking of is A Scanner Darkly . i haven't seen it but i read the book. its pretty good, Rory plays a drug addict.

I'm sorry I've not been here for the past few days but my little dog Shane died on Wednesday.

I need some Speed loving.

I'm sorry about your dog, calleighspeedle. My condolences to you. :(

I'll start the new thread if no one has any objections. :)

Link to new thread

That being said, this thread is officially **locked** ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back