Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Poll time! We're getting close, folks :D Next episodes are Money For Nothing and Wannabe :D Start suggesting!

i picked...

More like stalkerazzi and We'll climb through windows if we have to.

i just love those two!!!! they are classic Speedisms......Speed rocks my socks!!!!!!

i chose "When are you going to learn to type? That's Garden street." haha i loved it when he said that to Delko
and
"Calleigh, um, I've done this before."
i loved it when he said things like that:p

speed_cochrane said:

I'd actually really like to see him get back into TV as maybe a guest star on some TV shows.

that just reminded me....my sister and i thought it would be funny if he came back on CSI:Miami as Speed's twin brother or something like that. that would be weird but cool at the same time.

haha!! that would be awesome!!!! and I love your siggy LuvSpeed!! Empire records is deffinatly one of my fav Rory movies...

i also love this one form that movie

Lucas: Joe, is it O.K. if I leave the couch? 'Cause I'm gonna leave the couch now, okay? My ass is falling asleep, so I gotta go. I'm leaving.

i just love that one!!!!!

thank you Need4Speed . :D i remember when i first heard that line....i couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. i'm laughing just reading it. :lol:

I voted: I can't believe you buy those things and Calleigh, um, I've done this before.

The way he looks at Calleigh when he said those things to her was classic plus with the second one I chose you get a smile from him.

^^^I voted for those exact ones too! I just liked the whole "Calleigh, um, I've done this before" line. God, I miss him on this show! He always had a way with his lines that I truly miss. The shows never really been the same since he left.

i voted for "when are you going to learn to type? thats Garden Steet" and "i can't believe you buy those things"

love it! :lol:

I voted for "This is a murder investigation. We go through windows if we have to." & "Calleigh, um, I've done this before" I love that line I have it stored on my phone!

My first choice was "now what do I do?" I love that line, it always makes me laugh.

My other one was 'we'll go through windows if we have to' :) Dedicated to the job or what? :lol:

I picked:
Aw that's sweet, looks like he really cares for her
and
Calleigh, um, I've done this before.

There were so many of my favorites in those epis, but I picked those two instead of spending a whole hour of slecting and un selecting boxes :lol:

Okay, time for another question :D

-If you could ask Rory one question, what would it be?
-If you could ask Speed one question, what would it be?

Remember, you have to pick just one for each :p

okay i dont know what i'll ask Rory but i will ask Speed how he knowa about Calleigh's tattoo*raises eyebrow*

I don't know what I would ask any of them I'd probably be lying on the floor passed out from the hotness. :devil:

CSIMiamiseasonone86.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back