Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

thankyou, sanderslove! :D I've seriously never had so many b-day wishes in my life :eek: :lol:

That's like Emilicious....HA! I have two new words :D mwah! :D

I love that pic of Rory, ThumpyG! It is one of my fave's too.

Speaking of movies of his we own, I have a whopping 3 of his: Empire Records, Dazed and Confused and Black and White. Black and White is pretty good, but I like Empire Records. And honestly, I didn't know Right at Your Door was on dvd yet, but I'll have to check that out. It's hard to pick and choose movies of his to watch. Where I live, it's either buy them(usually off ebay), or never see them, and I don't know which movies of his are the best to watch. We get so few on tv around here, although I did see Love and a .45. Which of Rory's movies do you all recommend?

I have them all except for a Scanner Darkly and Right At your Door. i'm still waiting to get those two....

Happy Birthday Bullet_Girl!!!!! here's a special Rory pic just for you!!!! Sexy Rory
Currently Hyperventilating. Cause? Rory Cochrane hotness overload! :devil::lol: that is my new fave Rory piccy, thanks :D

Hey, Catey :D I wouldn't know any others...other than Empire Records sorry :p

Just a question, does anyone know what projects Rory has in the works? The last one I knew about was Right at your door, and that was quite a while ago. Does he have any movies or projects coming out soon?

Our lovely Rory will next be seen in The Company which airs this summer (August to be exact) on TNT in the US. It is a mini-series that traces CIA activities over a 40-year period, from the beginning of the Cold War through the demise of the Soviet Union.

I for one, cannot wait for the summer to arrive!

Oh and I went to see Adam's movie at TriBeCa. He wasn't there (he had a prior engagement) but I did try to keep my eyes peeled for Rory. I have a feeling had Adam been there, Rory would've been there. Oh well... :(

SincerelyInDenial said:
Our lovely Rory will next be seen in The Company which airs this summer (August to be exact) on TNT in the US.

oh great!! i have something to look forward to! i can't wait! :cool:

But I don't get TNT :( What are the chances it'll be released on DVD at some point?

not to worry. normally with mini-series they turn into DVDs in a year. sometimes sooner...you just have to keep an eye out for them.

happy late birthday Bulletgirl here is a few birthday photos from me!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/calleighspeedle/12015.jpg

TimSpeedle200-1.jpg

speedstalkerazzi.jpg

that sucks that adam and rory were MIA but i hope you still had fun none the less SincerelyInDenial!

i wouldn't worry most tv miniseries like that come out not too long after they premiere on tv. and sometimes with series like that they play them on things like the history channel too.
awesome pics calleighspeedle ;)

Darn, we don't get TNT in Canada! Hopefully some network will pick it up and air it here around the same time. Oh, well, if not, there is always the dvd!

And those pics, where did you get the one of Rory sitting on the roof of the car? I can honestly say I've never seen that pic before! Just terrific, and thanks for posting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back