Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

^ Oh! I agree with you Ashley. Those more intellectual horror/thriller movies are really great. I think that would be so challenging to pull off, and he'd be great at it. :D

About the Lost Son thing, thanks for the info MacsGirlMel. :) Although I'm not watching it. ;)

It's one of those episodes that I've seen too much and then I don't want to see it anymore because it angers me too much. :lol: I have a weird mind though, so it's all good.

fo_poozle said: aww lost son makes me sad i always cry when i watch it. and its also the reason i don't own season 3 of miami, i just can't take the pain of no speed :(

That's exactly how I feel. I bawl like a baby every single time I watch that episode. Owning S1 & 2 is just plain dandy to me.

As for Rory to have a role in a pyschological thriller as a homicidal maniac ... would definitely be cool and interesting to watch. In fact, had I not known the premise of the movie, and saw the following picture, I would've assumed that he was playing the role of a maniac in Right At Your Door.

That's true, the witness protection thing...they did it with Ray, after all.

Whoa he looks different with the beard.

MacsGirlMel said
Whoa he looks different with the beard.

I like the stubble on him better than the beard, wierd as that is. :lol: Maybe he just looks...Cleaner with the stubble. *points to siggy and avatar* He does look really different with the beard though. :eek:

That's a great picture, it shows he can look homicidal at least. ;)

Is it wrong of me to really like the way he looks in that film!:confused: altho i am partial to the stubble too! ;)

:lol: Not at all. I quite enjoy how he looks there too. Well, more-so the pictures where he's outside looking at his cellphone. I believe calleighspeedle may have posted one of those a few pages back. ;)

The reason? He looks so fatherly in those. :p Hee. I guess it's because of the sweater, the beard, the wedding ring....*cough* He should play a married guy more ofren.

mmmm i love the beard...it looks so good, welkl not when hes all open mouthed like a trout but int he same pic Geni was just talking about, oh he looks sooooo good.

speed_cochrane said: He looks so fatherly in those. :p Hee. I guess it's because of the sweater, the beard, the wedding ring....*cough* He should play a married guy more ofren.

And again, all that's missing is a baby to complete the look. :)

*wishes rory would just hold a baby already*

that would be quite the christmas gift. you know just wake up be chillazin online or whatever and *BAM* there's rory with a baby. that would be so rad ass. and not to mention possibly the cutest thing ever.

the 2nd cutest thing ever? maybe?

That's a hot picture, Ashley, thanks for sharing.

So, you know how during elections, politicians kiss babies and take pictures? Perhaps Rory should make a go at politics. I mean, we already campaign for him... what's he got to lose? :lol:

Oh, and fyi, I love the beard. It's so sexy - makes him look uber masculine.

*wishes rory would just hold a baby already*

that would be quite the christmas gift.
That would be the best christmas present ever! Well, aside from actually meeting him in person, but what are the chances of that happening? I love the picture of him in a suit. He should wear them more often :D

thats a good idea, i'd vote for him!
i agree it makes him look way manly, and manly is sexy.

i don't think i could meet him in person, i get all shy around people, or i giggle for no apparent reason and make really lame jokes. he'd proably end up hating me :lol:
he should wear suits more often, he looks superb in them.

*cries* It's wierd, the actual death scene saddened me but didn't make me actually cry. Not until the end scene...then I cried a little. It was also nice how Calleigh kept the truth from everyone...though H suspected, didn't he? So Speed's reputation wouldn't be tarnished.

yeah i really liked that too. i said i wasn't going to watch it but i did. i can't help it he was just incredible in it even tho, well you know what. the only thing i thought was missing is seeing erics reaction i would have liked to see that a little more but whatever. was that your first time watching that episode MacsGirlMel?

Yeah, I promised myself I wouldn't watch either - but I did (actually, I flicked back and forth between that & Standoff).

I agree, Rory did a wonderful job in it considering the circumstances. The funeral scene gets me every single time, especially when they hand the flag to his mother.

I'm honestly surprised we didn't see more of reaction from Eric considering how close he and Tim were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back