Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #8: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

I have "Right At Your Door" on preorder for it's January dvd release, I am sooo looking forward to it. :D

I love the title "Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society" I think we should go for that. :cool:

I'll suggest a variant on that last title:

Speediliciousness Preservation Society

Thanks for the review Geni and Ashley; I'm looking forward to watching Rory in a completely different role.

I really want to see Love and a .45, but mommy dearest probably wouldn't let me see it lol. But NO FEAR I shall watch it one day. From what I've seen, it looks really good and Rory did an amazing job from the minute and a half I saw lol. I want to see Flawless too.........Gosh, I want to see all of his movies! I cannot WAIT to see Right At Your Door. Even without Rory in it, it's a great plot, and I can't wait to see how Rory pulls this off because as he said before, any man who loved his wife would let her in in that case. So we'll have to see. Has anyone seen it yet? I'm over here in the US and I feel deprived lol.

Oh, SeriouslyInDenial, first of all, thanks for the reviews on ff.net, and secondly, for those who think that Rory brought sexy back, AHEM IT NEVER LEFT! teehee!

aww your mom wouldn't let you watch love and a .45?? thats not nice of her!
i know i am so counting the days until i get to see right at your door, unfortunately i don't know exactly when its coming out here(i live in the states too) it just looks to be na excellent movie and i also can't wait to see his performance, he'll probably make me cry when i see that too.
oh he looks so pretty

:eek: Great picture Ashley. :D

About 'RAYD', I doubt if I'll be able to find it very easily in Canada. :rolleyes: We're great for getting American TV shows, but when it comes to movies....*sigh* And yeah, I'll probably cry when I see it too. :( Even if I read the spoilers concerning it, I'll probably still sit there bawling my eyes out.

(Of course I'm one of those people who cries just because season two is on A&E ;))

And yeah, Jess what you should do is rent/buy 'Love and a .45' and just sneak off and watch it. :lol: Although the movie isn't that bad. Well, okay it deserves it's 'R' rating, but more people need to see this movie. *stomps foot*

i always cry too, i'm a sensitive one.
season 2 was the greatest, they should make episodes like s2 every year.
i am so prud of myself because i haven't read any of the major spoilers for RAYD, but i'm so eager to see what that twist is.

Oh, I was wicked bad...I read the spoilers for RAYD on Wikipedia about a month ago. I've said it before, I'll say it again: I have no patience, haha. I cannot wait for it to come out in the cinemas. I'll drag everyone I know so I can watch it multiple times.

Season 2 is by far the best season as well as my favorite imo. Ashley...that pic...um, I think you gave me a heart attack. :lol: So sexy. :devil:

Oh and Jess, though I haven't seen Love & a .45 I second the motion to go rent it and sneak off. It's all worth it in the end for Rory. :D ETA: Oh and you are quite welcome for the reviews. I'm loving it so far. You are one of my favorite authors!

Hello! First time being in this thread. *waves* :D

I have a question: Does anyone know the name of the cemetery that they buried Speed in?

Thanks for the help! :)

Welcome to the Speed/Rory thread Shadowfax. :D

As for the cemetery they burried Speed in, I believe they actually filmed it on a golf course. (As said in the commentary for 'Lost Son') If we were going for a cemetery on the show - Instead of a golf course - I'd say 'Dade Memorial Cemetery'

Of course this is purely speculation, because the name of the cemetery was never mentioned in the episode. I'm sure there are other cemeteries in Miami, but this is the first one that comes to mind. :p

I don't know how much help that was. :lol:

Ah, I figured they probably didn't specify the name, but having him buried at Dade Memorial would make sense, if we had to choose a place.

Thanks for the info, speed_cochrane! :)

welcome Shadowfax! and can i just say that i love your signature!

i'm going to drag my friends to see it to whenever it comes out, i don't care if they want to see it or not. i always go and see their lame movies they are going to see one of mine this time,like it or not ha
baby speedle aww

Aww. How cute.
I'm going to have a hard time finding the movie (also in Canada). Plus, I have a hard time finding *any* Rory movie here. I dislike this city and it's lack of any type of culture what-so-ever.

that sucks, they don't seel any of his movies near you??
we should all start like a rory trading thing, so everyone can watch his movies, and like send some one your copy of a certain movie they haven't seen if that makes sense? ha i'm not to sure how were all going to part with our precious rory dvd's tho, no matter for how short of a time :lol:

Well, empire records I found fairly easily. It took a bit of looking to get dazed and confused. got a copy of fathers and sons I dug out of the discount bin at the grocery store :lol: But I haven't been able to find anything else of his here. At least there's amazon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back