Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
quietgirl said:
Yep, I got love for Hill Harper!!! He's witty, clever, intelligent, and charismatic. He brings something extra to the show. Frankly, I would never imagine a Medical Examiner to have that much enthusiam and charm working out of a morgue...lol But that was one the things that caught my eye in his portrayal of Dr. Sheldon Hawkes. Now that he is a CSI, we get to see even more of him! As long as he is on the show, I will always be a dedicated viewer!!!!

Man oh man! Did you see the episode 'Grand Station'? Hawkes was just friggin' hilarious in it! Especially at that J.Lo part! Ahaha! I was just laughing my arse off!

"Did you know that J.Lo had her butt insured for 1billion dollars? 5million per cheek."

:lol: :lol: Ohh! *dries tears* Hilarious! Rock on Hill Harper! And yes, S2 is awesome with him working in the field. Was really sad when Aiden had to leave though :(.

OK, this is from the "Ask a question" thread in the general forum, but I thought I'd bring it here and see if anyone here has any ideas...

In NY, the CSIs have all been cops. Do we know if Hawkes became a cop or is he just a CSI?

I think that in Summer in the City Mac asked him how his basic exams went so i'm assuming that Hawkes isn't a Detective. Giving his science/medical background I don't think that it would be necessary for him to go back to the police acadmey.

*BUMP*

Hill hasn't been getting much love on the show recently, so let's give him some love on here. ;)

I was wondering: has anybody who posts on here read his book?

I'm not sure his book is even out here yet - I'd probably have to get it shipped over.

Seriously though, Hill is an amazing actor and he's being wasted right now. I'm missing him! I hope we see more of him in the next few episodes, and he gets some serious airtime in series three.

I would love to see a Hawkes centric episode. Maybe learn a little more about his past, get into his head a little. Everybody else has had their own episodes already, this week even Lindsay's getting one and she only just joined the cast this season.

We need a Hawkes-centric story! We sort of had one in "Coroporate Warriors"--that episode really showed his compassion and depth--but that was at the beginning of the season.

I miss him working with Danny, too! Those two had a really great dynamic together--Hawkes kind of calmed Danny down and seemed to chill him out a bit, so I'd love to see them paired up again (maybe next season, since this one is winding down).

More Hawkes is the number one item on my CSI: NY wish list. I really wish they'd put him on cases with one other person instead of being third or forth on the case. I loved him in Corporate Warriors and thought he worked really well with Stella in Zoo York. I would really like to see him paired up with Mac or Lindsay too.

Faylinn said:
*BUMP*

Hill hasn't been getting much love on the show recently, so let's give him some love on here. ;)
Good job, Fay! The man deserves some more consistent lovin' from us. :devil:

I was wondering: has anybody who posts on here read his book?
I'm currently reading it. Not finished yet, but it's a good book. Well written for its target audience, straight answers to a lot of things they probably don't get answers to elsewhere, and it's a light easy read. ... And you've gotta love a man who is ambitious enough to write a book in his spare time.

We really do need some Hawkes-centric episodes. If we could dissect his character to the extent that Danny can be dissected, I'm sure we would. Poor Hawkes. :(

He had that whole trauma that made him quite his job as a surgeon and become an ME, didn't we? And we know he's a child prodigy. Plus I believe he built that little camping bed place in the morgue when he worked through 9/11.

Come on, we've got loads of starting points TPTB! Let's have us some Hawkes-time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back