Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkes is my favorite character! I'm really happy Mr. Harper joined us for the chat. Maybe now we can spread the Hawkes-love :)

I am now Officially In Awe of Hill Harper. :D He seems like such an amazing person, and it was so amazing of him to join us all for the chat!

I have been impressed with Mr. Harper for a while. He's incredibly intelligent, well rounded, and, of course, good looking ;).

I love that he's involved in charity work too.

I am all about some Hill Harper love!!!! :D
I did forget about the chat, so I hope that the transcript is up soon :mad:

Hill is from the midwest, like me :), actually grew up 5 hours from where I currently live,and I just love my midwest boys :D He is such a dynamic person and I love his character on the show.

Ooh I'll be more then happy to spread the Harper love. He's just as special as Eddie & Carmine. The man has brains and rock hard pecs. These days it's hard to find guys with both of them but damn does Harper ever make up for that. I can't wait to see the transcript!

I really enjoyed the chat with Hill and will definitely show him some love. His responses were well thought. He's the total package - a beautiful mind, a gorgeous face, tremendous talent ... and let us not forget his abs are better than Carmine's. :lol: To show my appreciation for his time today, I just went to Amazon and pre-ordered his book. :D

EDIT: BTW - The pre-ordering thing must have just become available on Amazon because I really did check within the past few days to see what the status was. I'd have phrased my question differently if I'd seen that the book was coming out next month.

ziggystarduzt said:
W00t, my first post ever... showin' Hill the love, y'all :)

Welcome to the board! :D I saw you in the chat--glad you signed up!

And yes, let's definitely show Hill some love. :D The man is awesome!

Even jkladis may have defected to Hill's camp! :devil: :D

Sounds like he is an amazing guy, I missed the chat but I'm hoping that the transcript will be up soon.

I got mixed up also, it doesn't help that I'm on GMT time so I have no idea what time it would have been here.

I'm GMT+1. I thought it'll be at 4AM my time, so I checked in at about 1:45AM to see, if the applet works fine and found that it has been already over. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back