Show Hill Harper some love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna say I have started to show the gorge Hill Harper some love now that he is a CSI. I loved him better as a ME.

-------------------------------------

"What we gain by science is, after all, sadness." Thomas Hardy.

Here's to Hill Harper...you are awesome! ...been showing you much love on IMDB, but csifiles is the place to be...as well...!

Hey Hill-H and Hill lovers! Tishme3, good 2 C U here! (It's "MSC"). Girl, I B everywhere tracking down my "Ol' Brown Eyez". U know Hill is my 'Beloved'. I would love a "visit" from him here on this message board so he can truly C how loved he actually is. I'll C U on ImDB FANtasy Express!
Anyway, 2 all the other lovers, U R all obviously sane, sensible people who really know wassup. Hill Harper is the man!!!! UR right "Dream". Hill is highly intriguing and so worthy of this love and much more. Get his book! Rent his movies! This man is the new Sidney Poitier,...Denzel who????

"Faylinn" I'm definitely feelin' the way U showed my man some love! The neon lights was right on!
Hill-H, just like U imagined it huh? UR name up in lights?
In case U weren't sure, WE love U man! Keep doin' U and we'll keep lovin' U. Don't worry we got ya back. ;)

Yep, I got love for Hill Harper!!! He's witty, clever, intelligent, and charismatic. He brings something extra to the show. Frankly, I would never imagine a Medical Examiner to have that much enthusiam and charm working out of a morgue...lol But that was one the things that caught my eye in his portrayal of Dr. Stephen Hawkes. Now that he is a CSI, we get to see even more of him! As long as he is on the show, I will always be a dedicated viewer!!!!

Yay!! More Hawkes fans! Welcome!

And so I'm not spamming:

While I loved the reference to Claire (Clair? Clare?...how do they spell her name) and seeing Mac's reaction to the doctor stealing the liver, I would have loved to see Hawkes reaction. Mac know what it's like to lose someone, but Hawkes knows the (often heavy) responsiblity that comes with being a surgeon...

I also really like that Mac trusted Hawkes impression of the resident. Hawkes has been presented as being good a reading people and dealing with them. It's nice to see an acknowledgement of that through Mac's character.

Hi MSC, thanks,...I see we both love traveling especially in support of our beloved Hill Harper. I want to thank all of Hill's fans here on the CSI Files website for their warm welcome...cool! ;)

:lol: I don't know what's wrong with me, but I dreamt with Hill last night. :lol: We were shooting together (which is the first thing that's weird, cuz I could never be an actress), he was in some elite chlothes and sunglasses. He took my hand and we had to walk a little together. When his hand touched mine I smiled to myself a little, but not because of the obvious reasons. You see he's not even my type and I have NO IDEA how he ended up in my dream! :lol: Anyway, when the shot was over I told him why I smiled, what made me 'react'. I said: "Your hands are cold." :lol: He was like, "Oh, sorry I didn't notice that." :lol:

My weird weird dreams... ;)

BlueGirl, that's funny! Obviously, Hill is on your mind as well as your fingers! Cold hands, huh? I guess you discovered that warm heart of his on the astral plane. Well, I can't explain any of mine right now...it's definitely in a dream of its own, I'll say!!! Just so you'll know...my hands are sometimes cold too...eewwww, icicles in the winter time (smiles)! :rolleyes:

The weirdest thing is, that I've got cold hands too. If it's not at least 25 degrees Celsius, then I'm cold. :lol: And usually I don't dream about guys, who aren't my type (Sorry Hill!).

Hello. I'm new as well, but of course, the love for Hawkes is alive. I love him out on the field.

That's funny! Now, I guess you feel that I'm a dream interpreter or something (smiles)...but, try figuring out what symbol is what in your dream...and what that what means to you! Hell, I have so many dreams...really weird ones. Sometimes, I hate it when the alarm clock wakes me up in the middle of a dream...I try going back to sleep just to get the ending! I tell you one that I had recently on my birthday that I considered a wake up dream 'cause I really wanted to go to church on time (I hadn't been in a while...). Here it goes: It was a beautiful day outside and I just so happen to be laughing and chatting with the "Little Rascals" ...Spanky started conversating with me. Next thing you know, I noticed a guy in his full cowboy gear...I believe it to be Clint Eastwood. Clint came and spat in Spanky face!!! I couldn't believe it and I kept sayin' over and over again, "What ya go and do that for?!??!" I immediately snapped out of my dream and noticed that I only had about 35 minutes or so to get dress for church. I actually made it on time...'cause most of the folks were late anyway! ...my dream of Hill Harper...well that's a different story. I really do admire him and wish him much, much success...he deserves it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back